Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 26-06-2011, 04:49 PM
Master
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello World

Before my dad died I had spiritual signs .. after he died I had signs that he was still around

When My Mother inlaw died spiritual signs again ( different though ) before and after.

A year before my sister got diag ..I knew Irene was going to die ..I thought it was mum as they share the same name... it was My sister...
Nearing her death there was spiritual signs ...

When I had to verbally tell her goodbye and she was to go home that day to the light and love..The hardest half an hour private talk I have ever done..(in a bit of that talk I told my sister who was filled with every possible pain killer and had not been able to talk for a day and half previously ..or open her eyes ) That could she tell Dad to change his visiting smell and could she come to me smelling like Roses!

From the day she died ..I noticed no blood relative wanted to talk about her ..So there was not the talk on memories nor a wake sadly...
I saw the lights twinkle a couple of times and that was it.

Each day after work or on days off ..I would find my huge bottle of new body lotion with its bright pink cap in the lounge...I put it down to my husband using it...It started to bug me a bit ..as each day I would place in back in my bathroom cupboard .( that cupboard is full of nice yummy smelly's ) ....

Yesterday I put in in the far back of the cupboard ..and thought "RIGHT"!!!

Today I went into Lounge and.........." there is was again"! I thought ..mmm !!! Hubby!!!! ..No-one else lives here..then I started to wonder When he was using it and why would he use mine? Actually he only uses lotions I buy for him when I massage him.

So I went and spoke to him asking him why does he put it in the Lounge?
He said he didn't ...Really guys he does not touch my women s stuff . he thought I was doing it !._

I then looked down at the bottle.

And the label said "ROSEHIP " Body Lotion.. I cried ..hubby teared up..

LOL I used body lotion on my sister ..all through her cancer ..

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!
Old 26-06-2011, 04:55 PM
Master
Beautiful signs....aren't they so comforting?
Spiritlite.
Old 26-06-2011, 05:00 PM
Master
Yes I love Signs Spiritlite... its so humbling ... it does truly feel like all ones Christmas presents and birthday presents in one Hit
Old 26-06-2011, 05:18 PM
Master
My sisters feet were enlarged and very filled with fluid in the beginning...As we chatted I would massage them for hours ..Also when she went in to hospital ..I would come and massage her feet.. she didn't like her feet( had never had them massaged in her life).. she wanted them like mine she said .. so we set about doing that.

The Hospital Moisturizer... she called Edna ... She loved Tom Hanks in Castaway... Wilson LOL

The photo is taken on a clever angle ... after 6 months of massage... can you tell which foot is hers? Aww she grew to love her feet.

Love and Light to all
Old 26-06-2011, 05:30 PM
Master
((((((((((SMiler)))))))))))))))))

I say the left foot :)
Spiritlite
Old 26-06-2011, 06:09 PM
Master
What a wonderful sign your sister gave you. I bet she had a huge smile on her face as she waited for you to figure it out.
Old 26-06-2011, 07:32 PM
Deactivated Account

Just amazing Smiler !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 27-06-2011, 03:39 AM
rainbowcrow

Thank-you for sharing such a beautiful moment Smiler - simply beautiful
Old 27-06-2011, 05:03 AM
Natalia

Awww that is so sweet. Goosebump moment.

Bright Blessings
Old 27-06-2011, 08:45 AM
Master
Yes Spiitlight The Left Foot ... peachy colored nails ..!

The Rose-hip moisturizer... stayed in the cupboard this time guys.

I will start using it ..

Peace and Love
:) xox