Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 09-09-2014, 10:22 PM
Dream baby

What age do spirits grow too?

I have been told that if a child goes to spirit it will continue to grow to the age of around 30 yrs old and if someone dies in old age they go back to the age of around 30 yrs old. I have had this discussion with friends who all have different ideas but I was told this by a Medium. Is it correct?
Old 09-09-2014, 10:39 PM
Pathfinder
My nDE showed me that people reverted to being around 30 years old,
my grandfather who passed when i was 14 and was old then was around 30 up
in heaven and more so he no longer had the hare lip and cleft pallet that identified him in life ...

Shalom ... Eliab.
Old 10-09-2014, 02:00 AM
Experiencer
It seems that in a place where souls are happy, they tend to look how they were in their prime, which would probably be around 30. But how they look isn't the same as how old they actually are. Souls who look like they are in their 30s may actually be, for instance, 3000 years old. I imagine some would want to look older, as a way of transmitting the image of wisdom.
Old 10-09-2014, 02:55 PM
Knower
Apparently to when they were young I'm not sure how this is worked out whether by the soul or if it's an automatic process. Either way it makes sense as youth radiates purpose of life which is love and light aka enlightenment
Old 10-09-2014, 03:38 PM
Experiencer
Depending on the stage a soul is, a body isn't even necessary.
Old 12-09-2014, 01:09 AM
Suspended

lt all depends on where you end up. The earth like sphere [plane] that most go to is much like it is here, and quite a lot don't even know their dead - also, they retain the same age they were here, until they wake up and go tho a higher place.
This description is by a man who has been astral projecting to these world's for about 40 years:

Full description of each plane:
http://www.multidimensionalman.com/M...dimension.html

Quote:
When I investigated the first counterpart I was intrigued about the level of “physical” detail I found, down to the stains of the beer glass on the table or the litter on the ground or neglected, even derelict, areas. Initially, back in the seventies, this contradicted the tales I had read from numerous “life after death” books, which categorically state that unwanted things, such as dirt, just magically vanishes. Most of these reports talk about pastoral landscapes with green countryside, a never - ending summer and people living in picturesque cottages with quaint gardens. This is reported so consistently that it has developed into a universally accepted cliché about the afterlife in much the same way as the Christian idea of angels sitting on clouds and playing harps.

I am not saying that there are no pastoral landscape with quaint cottages. If there are, (and there is no reason why there can’t be), they are likely to be located on higher levels. Though the astral traveller exploring our multidimensional universe will find that the environments are a billion times more diverse and complex than we are led to believe by the stereotypical reports of clairvoyants. As always belief is not good enough. This is a challenge to the astral traveller to find the evidence for themselves.

My overriding intention is to demolish old myths about the afterlife and introduce an element of reality, so when people die they are not shocked, confused or disappointed by what they find. For a start we will have to accept that there are as many environments as there are people. We only have to look at our present physical place to see the truth of this statement. People may be living in the same town or even the same road and yet live in totally different worlds with their own unique experiences. But also we may be shocked to find out, rather than arriving in some glorious paradise, that we might be getting more of the same we have just experienced on Earth. (This of course, is not the case on the higher dimensions).

Quote:
I then proceeded to investigate and found an abundance of dreamers mingleing amongst the dead. Some clearly absent minded following their dream projections. All the hallmarks of the physical earth were there in abundance including cars, buses, taxies, market stalls, shops, trains, supermarkets and building sites, simply because this is what the living created. To my surprise I even found that money is happily exchanged between residents. There are bars, pubs and strip joints. In short there is nothing that does not exist on our physical earth. The people too look very much like the physical people do here, including their weight problems, age and disabilities, not at all the attractive type you will find on the next levels upwards who have mostly reverted back to their youthful prime.

Most people who live here simply have accepted that life goes on as usual in very much the same way as their physical life did. The noveltiy of flying is almost totally absent as are the manifestation powers we find on the higher levels (though I found that strong expectation somehow creates better result in manifestation than the active intend of creation).

The first dimensional counterpart can be heavily populated which is a sign that a large number of our earth population lives on a rather low spiritual level which won’t give them access to the higher levels when they first cross over.
Old 12-09-2014, 02:59 AM
Master

There is no AGE in the afterlife. You can change your appearance but not your age....because time does not exist.
Old 12-09-2014, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
There is no AGE in the afterlife. You can change your appearance but
not your age....because time does not exist.
Yes, and what Fairyana says, also.
Great info from everyone here.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-09-2014, 02:19 PM
Experiencer
Agreed - Age is a unit of measurement that is bound to the physical world. More specifically, our solar cycles as defined by the Gregorian calendar. A soul is eternal and is not limited by this constant linear constraint.

A man who has not passed through the inferno of his passions has not overcome them.

-- Carl Jung
Old 12-09-2014, 03:05 PM
Master

A soul portrays itself as it wants to. At the higher levels I have read that we are just balls of light. We have less of a need for a physical body. It seems there are many levels of existence in the afterlife. I read that there are 7 levels and within each level is 7 levels. The lower levels are just like the physical earth. As you go up there is less attachment to the physical.