Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 06-04-2017, 11:02 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhu86
At the end spirit matters just as much as the ego and materialism - it's meaningless. You sound like someone who identifies with spirit, which is not the highest truth one can reach.

Spirit is a simple word. If you have it you are described as blissful. So do I as a tantric identify with bliss, yes because bliss is the absolute truth, and it exist in the body. So there is only one question whether or not I feel good. I don't spend much time on made up labels as higher realities, ego and other stuff made up by people who from my point of view don't get the most simple of truths: that life is amazing.
Old 06-04-2017, 11:27 AM
Experiencer
Well, try not to separate anything as all is one. Try using your spiritual experiences, astral projections and such for fulfilling your mission here. I'm sure you feel high and inspired by wandering those dimensions and I believe our purpose is to share what you learned about life with others so we all could evolve and help each other.
Old 06-04-2017, 07:03 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
I know. They say after reaching Nirvana you still do the same stuff u used to do. But you view on all things changes. I know now that everything i am and do is truly not who i really am. And that what makes this life after enlightenment so annoying, you got a glimpse of what lies behind the curtain, but you can't go there without dying.
It cannot be annoying for you; you cannot be annoyed as pure consciousness. You do not just get a glimpse of this, you can by initial effort be this. Have you not heard the saying: "If you die before you die, you do not die when you die". In actual fact you are not even born; being born and dying is part of the illusion.
Old 06-04-2017, 07:16 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfor
Zhu, it sounds like you think that you are someone trying to get somewhere - and that is showing up in your meditation. Your meditation will not go past this belief until it is undone, seen through or past.

Being in the world is not a problem once it is realised that ego, I, me, myself, is a thought-to-be being in a thought-to-be world. It is a (personal) belief in the ego thought-system. This sense-mind/consciousness that you believe you are in is a form of consciousness that appears as I and other. You are not actually in a physical sense world but are appearing as an egoic character in egoic consciousness. This is not you, it is a characterisation of you.

Once you view the egoic thought-system or egoic mind/consciousness for what it is, it does not matter that you still appear as you always used to as you now know that that is not you. You are now looking from and as another dimension, a higher consciousness.

With best wishes,
Thanks for the synopsis... And confirming at least what I've come to as an understanding
Old 06-04-2017, 07:29 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Hi, i'm new to this board.
My problem is the following:
My whole life i've been walking on a spiritual path, ... Any suggestions?
1. Try to find out what is the lesson you incarnated here to learn!
2. Once you found out, keep working at it! You know that if you don't learn it, you'll come back to try to do it again.
Old 06-04-2017, 10:03 PM
Pathfinder
Hey you,

I've gone through this. Its kind of a dark night / spiritual depression. I spent months trying to leave my body - got really into astral projection, but that made things worse.

I met amazing people in India, but it didn't give me what I really needed. I thought I needed inspiration and passion etc, but actually what I needed to do was reconnectbto the earth. When you live primarily in the spiritual realm its pretty impossible to enjoy life or have a good romantic rekationship., because those things are of the earth.

And the beauty of connecting to this earthly world is that it makes you MORE spiritual. Deeper roots, higher branches and all.

Are you interested in energy work? It feels to me that you need to learn how to open up the energy streams in your legs again, and receive from the world. This will put you in flow and abundance and connection... And THAT is a life worth living!
Old 06-04-2017, 10:26 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean
Hey you,

I've gone through this. Its kind of a dark night / spiritual depression. I spent months trying to leave my body - got really into astral projection, but that made things worse.

Are you interested in energy work? It feels to me that you need to learn how to open up the energy streams in your legs again, and receive from the world. This will put you in flow and abundance and connection... And THAT is a life worth living!

I never felt a need to connect to earth. The only way for me was up. I find myself now at a dead end. Maybe i should give it a try. But i realy have no more energy to do anymore "work". And also this would feel like going backwards from what my very own path has tought me. And also i have no anchor point in this life. I have no one that is on my "wave". I really feel alone and lost and thats the main reason i wanna go to another life and meet my Twin Flame. The more time i spend in this world, the more it is obvious i don't even belong here. I feel so different, very very different from everyone...
Old 06-04-2017, 11:07 PM
Pathfinder
Trust me, you are not different - I completely understand where you are.

You believe everything is energy, right? You feel alone because you're not connected to the earthly plane. Once you reconnect, you'll meet likeminded people, I promise. What's happening to you is a normal consequence of someone who's gone very far into spirit without an anchor yo the earth.

And trust me - earthly life is not a step back. There's unbelievable spiritual wisdom in this direction. My spiritual progress has gone so much faster since I came back to earth.

I've been where you are. I know the way back. There is one.
Old 07-04-2017, 01:18 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean
Trust me, you are not different - I completely understand where you are.

You believe everything is energy, right? You feel alone because you're not connected to the earthly plane. Once you reconnect, you'll meet likeminded people, I promise. What's happening to you is a normal consequence of someone who's gone very far into spirit without an anchor yo the earth.

And trust me - earthly life is not a step back. There's unbelievable spiritual wisdom in this direction. My spiritual progress has gone so much faster since I came back to earth.

I've been where you are. I know the way back. There is one.

I agree completely with ocean. That's is basically what I wanted to say, but expressed much more elegantly and it makes more sense. This is the best advice you can follow, and even if it does not fee like this is whats troubling you it most likely is.
Old 07-04-2017, 03:32 AM
Master
I would get in touch with the Love that loves me.
When I experience, in my heart, the diamond in the rough. I would nurture that little bit of Love within me, melt into it, and love that Love that loves me.
Within that love all becomes clear for me. My mission is to express the Love that loves me.