Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 15-02-2011, 01:42 PM
star-child

Would we ever be given a date of when someone is to die?

Hello all, I'm in a rush but I finally felt I should start this thread.

Would we ever be given the date of someones death if it were to serve us to know this date?

Because I think I have one.

I will probably give more details in a PM if anyone is willing to message me.

Love & Light

Sophie.
Old 15-02-2011, 01:48 PM
Myer

Hi Star-child,

Nope........don't focus too much on the date.

Our true nature isn't 'human'. Forget the physical body if you can. We are spirit. There is no real death. We simple migrate to another learning plane. Knowing the date of someones passing is not significant in itself. It's like saying you might catch the 3 o'clock bus, or it might be the 4 o'clock bus.

Myer
Old 15-02-2011, 02:01 PM
Deactivated Account

hi star-child,

I would say probably not, there are always variables and besides it isn't for us to know.

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 15-02-2011, 02:34 PM
Medium_Laura

Why would we? That would be like having the answers to an important test.

I dreamed of my father's death 1 year before he passed. He wasn't even sick a day in his life. He died from stomach cancer in March 08. I asked, why did they show me his death if I could NOT prevent it!!? They said "So that you could have more time with him, quality time, knowing he didn't have long on the earth."

When I asked oracles for a date... they gave me April. They would not give me his death date. It was not for me to know, the spirit of the person chooses. Some say we have 5 exit points.. We can choose any of them to go home. Dad picked his :)
Old 16-02-2011, 05:29 AM
ether

they above told me someone was to die soon...they did
death cycle is 100% controlled all human deaths and some animal
and yes something can be done about it...it has been proven
some call it the samsara wheel the cause and effect of things

good luck

love all
Old 16-02-2011, 09:34 AM
Master
When I was 12 years old I remember seeing a vision of a coffin with my grandfathers name on it . I was told he was going to die around Mothers day . Being young I couldn't explain to my parents the need to why I wanted to see my Grandfather so much . So I decided to plan a holiday to see him and celebrate my 13th birthday . I spoke to him on the Mothering sunday and was so relieved that he was alive , sadly he died on the following wednesday :( Two days before I was going to see him x

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 16-02-2011, 10:02 AM
Neville

I have never been given a time and date, but it has been made obvious to me once that my communication was strongly indicating a persons death. I did not give it (readers ethics) But it was a really strange reading because I could get nothing positive about future influences.

But the sitter curiously noted that they did not feel they had too long left on this plain.

She was only young , and died within the year in a moyorcycle accident.

I was only a young reader myself at the time and it certainly had some kind of profound effect on me with regard to the authenticity of what impressions I had given me.

It was all very peculiar, and was an example that I should not doubt what I get, but then I went to a Circle and they have this thing about how you must continually test your spirits, I think they got that from Corinthians though.
Old 16-02-2011, 03:05 PM
Administrator
I saw my nieces passing a few weeks before she went the time and the day.

i didnt say anything to my brother or sister in law, but someone did ask me how she was.

i said by this time tommorow it will all be over for her, she was 7 years of age,

i have been given the month that someone will pass but not always the day.

but its rare to be given the day and date,

Namaste
Old 16-02-2011, 08:16 PM
star-child

Hello all, thanks for the replies, I really appreciate it.

I'm feeling quite emotional at the moment because of this date I have. I don't want to take it seriously because I don't want this person to leave me but I can't ignore it either.

A difficult situation.