Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 13-12-2015, 11:30 PM
Ascender

Do You Believe The Borgia Version..

Of the afterlife?

I guess this is the most desired outcome we all have but even if there really is an existence, are there really buildings and natural surroundings, bodies (and boobs, I hope ) and friends & family awaiting?

Sounds too good doesn't it? Maybe we just get left with our own mind to contemplate itself for the rest of time.

I sort of think that if much of the afterlife is only a mental construct then the loved ones and friends etc may simply be figments. I know Amit Goswami & Tom Campbell are very big on this.

Also imagine a miscarriage, what experience does that deceased foetus have to draw from to construct a mentally constructed afterlife?? Could be a very boring place.

Its a beautiful story and ive suckled on it for comfort in a dark year but find it REALLY hard to think its accurate or at least if we do experience it, that it is actually real. Newton's energy lifeforms sounds more plausible but so alien that it shouldn't even be considered as an afterlife
Old 14-12-2015, 12:12 AM
Deactivated Account
I believe where ever we go in-between lives and after our last life will be whatever we think it will be, some kind of manifestation of our secret wishes and fears. Also depends on what we think (on a higher level) we deserve. Souls could meet there, why not? For you it might as well be the "Borgia version".

But I also believe in reincarnation and the the roles will not always be the same. Who was my wife in one live, now might be my father and so on. Not everyone you knew you meet in every life.

That's what I believe, personally.
Old 14-12-2015, 03:06 AM
Experiencer

I think there is a bigger version of ourselves that chose to project into this life, and that when you die you get all the benefits this life has garnered to you and none of the junk, yet you get all that stuff from a perspective that's higher than you can currently imagine because your focus is snapping back to your origin. And that origin contains all the life experiences of every life you -the greater you- chose to incarnate into.

I kinda liken it to the highlander, if you've ever seen that show lol. The highlander is his own person and whenever he defeats another immortal he gets all of those memories and experiences added to his own. So our higher self would be the highlander and it gains all the memories and experiences of the incarnations it creates for itself.

I also kinda see it as a video game. The player is the one constant in every game. He plays as different characters in each game yet all the experiences of the adventures stay with and accumulate within him.
Old 14-12-2015, 03:10 AM
Ascender

Yes like an avatar. That seems to be what Michael Newton thinks.

Then you have the AP crowd who seem to report something more akin to our earth lives; Buhlmn, Zwiewe even Monroe all report on vey earth like places and people with bodies.

They cant all be right, therefore some are wrong and possibly ALL could be
Old 14-12-2015, 03:32 AM
Experiencer

I'm not very familiar with most of that. I put a bit of stock in what Abraham Hicks says on the matter and for a time I was into Dolores Cannon. I find her stuff interesting but have gravitated away from it because her main focus is on aliens. She says they're helping us but have a strict non-interference policy, yet at the same time she talks about aliens coming down and taking over the earth and also the predicament of the earth being destroyed, all while these helpful aliens sit back and watch.

It would be neat if what she says has merit but I find it raises too many glaring questions and too many questions is not to my liking.

But what I took away from all that stuff from the two sources was that Source is all-loving and that we return to it after death. I got a bunch of other stuff but that is the gist.
Old 14-12-2015, 10:42 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by engellstein
I also kinda see it as a video game. The player is the one constant in every game. He plays as different characters in each game yet all the experiences of the adventures stay with and accumulate within him.
Great comparison. And you may play different genders, try how it is to play an evil character, play different races, different classes, just to see how it feel to play something different...

The life in-between lives or afterlive then would be the moment you finish a game and are back to your "real" life....
Old 15-12-2015, 12:31 AM
Burntfruit

There are a lot of conflicting opinions. Yeah there probably is something in channeling, but I would wager that the host leaves an imprint on the resulting work.
Old 15-12-2015, 04:15 AM
Experiencer

Figuring out what really is going on with this stuff is the real final frontier. Some say it's impossible to know but I think it's very possible, we just don't know what we're looking for yet.

It's like in astronomy there's a relatively new thing called dark matter that supposedly makes up the majority of the mass in the universe. Scientists don't know what it is or where it came from or why it's different. They just know that if they don't consider it in their equations then stuff doesn't add up with the way stars and galaxies move.

There are several theories as to what the "dark matter" stuff could be but none of it can be confirmed yet until we get a lot more information from better tech that can peer into places we can't see yet -or don't know that we need to see yet- and collect data from them.

Same thing with spirits and life energy. Right now people know there's something out there but it doesn't jive with our current understanding of how reality works so all we can do is theorize until the proper tech is developed.

And that tech is developed ONLY because people are asking the questions like is being asked here. Questions lead to answers, although it may take years or decades or centuries for an answer to manifest properly.

At the rate we're going right now, I see it happening well within the next 50 years. Too many people are asking for it to take too much longer. I'm sure major progress will take place within the next 10 years, but won't answer all the questions.