Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 25-07-2014, 02:41 AM
Master
Thank you koa, and thank you Jenny Crow for the well wishes...I really do believe it was her, and brings back fantastic memories of what a great cat she was: she was almost human in her intelligence, but she was quite skittish, yet if left on her own, she would show such great affection.

Old 25-07-2014, 01:11 PM
Master
I believe i saw my saint bernard in some dreams. I was able to walk with him. He died with Leshmania such a loss. And i had other dog too a Portuguese water dog and in my other house i saw flashes of him. And now i have a dog very smiliar to the other one. The other one was kind of crazy always messing around destroying things and he bite in me and my mom too. This one i have today is a mix of my s.bernard sweet, and in physici aspect of the Portuguese water dog. I think i see both of my older dogs in one. ❤️ If you know what i mean. Can i share some pics here?
Old 25-07-2014, 01:24 PM
Master
My dog

Here is my little sweet pumpkin pie ❤️ I love him so much. Hope this link works. he was adopted 4 years ago and now he is happy and spoiled of course! :)
Old 27-07-2014, 02:35 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilybugs
Yes! They are always around. They have a soul and hear your thoughts, no different than a human soul that has passed.
As an animal medium, I communicate with animals both alive and passed.
They are very loving teachers for us!

Lilybugs

OH MY GOODNESS! What a beautiful gift you have!!! Thank you so much for answering in this thread, Lilybugs! Your reply has definitely brought me some comfort! By any chance... Do you read via the internet? If so, what do you charge? PM me if you'd like!
Old 27-07-2014, 02:38 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxonaxe
My wife's ashes lay with those of her two German Shepherds. She loved them in life and they were totally devoted to her, so now their spirits guard her spirit and I know that is as it was meant to be, and all is well.

So beautiful!
Old 28-07-2014, 01:14 PM
Zsymon

In my experience, there is no difference between "animal" souls and human souls, you have incarnated as an animal in
the past yourself, and you will incarnate as an animal again in the future. Just look into the "Furry" community, many
people there have vivid memories from their animal incarnations. Once an animal dies it returns to the Light and there
it will be the same incredibly intelligent being that you will be when you die. Your pet might have been your sister or
brother or father in some past life, and your current family relatives might be your pets again in the future, or you will
be a pet of one of them.

Animals and plants are not "lower" than humans, in fact most plants and many animals have souls that are a lot more
evolved than those of most humans. Plants live only to serve, their souls have evolved to a point where learning is no
longer of paramount importance.

I've learned there are only two types of spiritual consciousness.. one type based on Light, love.. and one type based
on darkness, fear. Dark souls evolve along their own path, while we evolve along our own path, neither is superior or
inferior, just very different. On Earth it is impossible, and pointless, to tell who is Light and who is dark, because as a
human those energies are mixed inside of us, and we only become pure Light again when we die and return home. An
intensely damaged and tortured Light human might behave just like a dark human for example. In the future all dark
energies will leave the planet though, and eventually Earth will be purely Light, but it coulda gone the other way, we
got lucky. Certainty of this positive fate only exists since about five years.
Old 30-07-2014, 10:53 PM
paradigm13

There's actually a video on stories of people who have seen their pets in the afterlife here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cXh8F5BKq0

Not sure how to embed on here though.