Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 08-09-2012, 03:31 AM
DayLight1555

Your perfect planet/life

Can you think of ideas that would make life on some planet or some future here or a future existence else where be perfect for you?

Some future that sounds desirable?

Reaching destinations immediately
(I hate being away from the place I want to be, I'd like to be there instantly)

Telepathic communication
(where you don't read each others thoughts, but you send each other messages and respond to messages, and can choose not to read or respond. Randomly reading thoughts would mean lack of privacy and I wouldn't like that.

Clothes that don't get dirty (stain/smell resistant)

Houses and inside that don't get dirty (dust/stain resistant)

Psychic communication with animals and no fear of each other

Animals/insects living in a controlled environment (be it an imitation of wilderness or a pet like environment)

People eat tasty healthy foods, but don't eat other conscious beings (like animals)

No poisonous animals/plants. (All the medicine is created in the labs)

Perfect weather (also, a virtual reality game which feels very real and where you can experience bad weather if you so desire, that way it's not necessary to have it on the planet for those who may like adventure and may miss it)

More variety of foods and materials and colors and sounds.

Children are born in a controlled environment (nurturing centers) and only those who love children work there and go there and bond with them if they feel like it.
(Right now, so many parents are not qualified to raise children and are abusive towards them because they don't like parenting. It would be best to allow parenting only by those who are qualified by their personality to do so. Then both parents and children would be more happy.)

People live in compatible groups rather than based on other factors. Compatible means: personalities that fit each other well. People bond with each other because they are compatible and like each other. (within a group). This will replaces families and still give people nurturing environments and someone to bond with. Right now, families sometimes are a very bad place to be: so much discord. It won't be like that there.

People have jobs that they really like, working at something they are good at and something they desire to do, which makes them fulfilled and happy.

Tolerance. No control by a single group and them telling others that everyone should be like them. However, it would bother people if people around them did things they didn't like. So that's why it would be best if people lived in compatible groups, where they tolerate each other's behavior because it fits them also. So, in that sense, some sort of a unofficial segregation would be great. So that if people are too different from each other, they wouldn't be getting together and get on each other's nerves. However, if such meetings would take place, everyone would be taught to be as polite as possible and to hold to some sort of instituted basic manners that most would find acceptable.
There will be no more uncomfortable family gatherings at thanksgiving where some of the family members are at each other's throats...

Schools will be very customizable: people will learn what is best for THEM to learn, according to what they could be good at.

Holodeck/virtual reality where you really have fun

Criminals - if there are those who persist in harming others and it's not possible to re-educate them otherwise, they should be eliminated. By something that doesn't hurt. This is not punishment, but simply an eradication of the problem for the good of all.

Freedom of speech, but limited to being as polite and sensitive as possible, not only thinking of yourself and your agenda, but considering others' needs and feelings. Gossip magazines that like to gossip about people and so bring harm to them would not be allowed. Political debates would be done in a polite manner relating to the problem itself rather than just bashing the people just because you're mad at them.

What else?
Old 08-09-2012, 06:54 AM
LucidNinja

i would like to be all able to turn into an animal like a cat or other smallish nimble creature and live in the wilderness or deep luminous forest like on avatar XD
Old 13-09-2012, 06:15 AM
Ascender

I actually don't have a problem with eating animals because they are so nutrient-dense and essential for robust health, but on the perfect planet...it would be pleasant to not have to eat anything living and still have excellent health.

Also I actually gave birth to my daughter at home & I think that is the perfect way for healthy low risk pregnancy mothers to give birth. Believe me, if any mother nowadays puts in the thought, research and planning to have a home birth (at least in the U.S.), that is a good, nurturing, caring mother.

Also I don't think that criminals (or anyone else) should be eliminated (I'm assuming that means killed). I don't think the current jail system works. There should be some sort of rehabilitation program.

But anyway, things for a perfect planet imo would be a government that is truly run by the people. Not run by a select few super wealthy people who pretend that having only 2 political parties represents "everyone".

True health freedom. No government and no insurance companies to pretend that there is only one type of recognized medicine and no pretending that they think they know what is best for you and your family.

True freedom of information and speech. No one would get shut down for exposing the truth.

I can probably add a bunch more but those are probably the biggest issues that bother me about this world.
Old 13-09-2012, 09:32 AM
Administrator
We are all one we are all spirit what we need is for people to realise this,so we can make a better world world for everyone, mother earth provides all that we need to eat and stay healthy,
no big companies taking everything then giving it back at a cost, but the way its going its not going to happen ita all a dream sadly

Namaste
Old 13-09-2012, 08:00 PM
Super Moderator
Nice people, with no weird agendas. That would be refreshing. Plus blue skies even when it rained.
Old 13-09-2012, 08:47 PM
SoulWhisperer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
We are all one we are all spirit what we need is for people to realise this,so we can make a better world world for everyone, mother earth provides all that we need to eat and stay healthy,
no big companies taking everything then giving it back at a cost, but the way its going its not going to happen ita all a dream sadly

Namaste

May the spirit guides and the Gods hear you Sister.

This is something I pray often, but something that I want to manifest in the physical world and that would make a better world for me:

- No fundamentalism, fanaticism, greed, and general abuse, whether it be religious, spiritual, economical, social, ethnical or political.

- A more spiritually evolved world.

- Respect (coexistence) for the animal, mineral and vegetal worlds.

- A general return to ancient spiritual ways, free from the contamination of the modern world.

- No blood crimes or crimes against children.

- A world where we are not born sinners, where love is not a sin, and where people are not forced to feel embarassed with their bodies and their sexuality.

SOULWHISPERER
Old 06-10-2012, 04:40 PM
Master
i think in a perfect world or utopia what ever you want to call it. can exsist if human just learn to love each other and respect each others diffarences. i hope heavan will be an eternsl blessing.