Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 25-06-2012, 02:24 AM
Sybilline

There is one app that supposedly detects ghosts. But yeah I sure would use that, unless of course random dead people can ring me up whenever they feel like it just to scare me (cause seriously if I can haunt people I'd have a lot of fun doing it).
Old 25-06-2012, 01:23 PM
Dew

Nope, I hate mobiles and the like. hihi. I like when things happen naturally, although I donĀ“t appreciate it that much... it creates a lot of instability, for me, at least...
Old 31-07-2012, 11:52 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybilline
There is one app that supposedly detects ghosts. But yeah I sure would use that, unless of course random dead people can ring me up whenever they feel like it just to scare me (cause seriously if I can haunt people I'd have a lot of fun doing it).

Sybilline !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 31-07-2012, 12:00 PM
Ascender
No I don't need an add that can do this.. :O)

Peace and love to you all

Yours

A Peaceful Mind
Old 09-08-2012, 08:09 AM
primrose

I would like to "talk" with my son. I would want him to be at peace and be where he's meant to be, but just to have one conversation to answer my questions about what really happened to him would be great.
Old 28-08-2012, 08:54 AM
marry1

Thank you for your sharing.