Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 19-10-2017, 08:19 PM
Experiencer
Weird thing that happened today

I was feeling very emotional. My twin flame has been going through a bit of a pulling away, radio silence phase and I don't know why. Sent a bday message and he read it but didn't respond, didn't even say thank you so that hurt a bit. So i had just had a big ol cry and I was listening to my ipod and Mirrors by Justin Timberlake was the first song it shuffled to of course, but then right after it plays it again and I'm like Oh I must have hit repeat, I look and I didn't. I try to hit back and forward and it will only play that song! It kept showing the numbers of songs increasing or decreasing but I know I only have it on there once! I go out and look and yeah, it's only on there one time and it's showing all my other songs but it just keeps playing this one even if I click on a different one! So after letting it play 3 times, it finally goes to a different song and acts normal like nothing ever happened! I'm like what the heck?!?! I also looked up and saw 2 hawks circling, this has been a sign, thing to me (though I still am not too sure what it says still, just always seems to happen when I ask for a sign or am trying to see if I'm on the right path) for a few months now. I laughed but also was kinda freaked out and like what kinda sign is this, what are you telling me by this?! By the 2nd play through though I felt calm wash over me and peace and I've honestly felt better since then. I also saw the 1111 and 111 and my phone screen came on with the time 1225 which means something to me and him. Crazy. Just needed to share with people who get it.
Old 02-01-2018, 12:51 PM
Pathfinder

I get it! My life is filled with these things now. Wishing you as much balance and peace as you can muster on this hard journey.
Old 20-06-2018, 10:14 AM
Newbie ;)

Any updates on either of your stories? Would love to know if these things actually mean anything positive, or just painful taunts as i am going through this also but i cant say TF i dont think he is.
Old 21-06-2018, 12:55 AM
Experiencer

I'd say the songs that repeated several times, the song itself is a message. And amount of times it played. As well as seeing the pair of hawks are all signs that are connected.
Old 05-07-2018, 08:50 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflwrdanzr
I was feeling very emotional. My twin flame has been going through a bit of a pulling away, radio silence phase and I don't know why. Sent a bday message and he read it but didn't respond, didn't even say thank you so that hurt a bit. So i had just had a big ol cry and I was listening to my ipod and Mirrors by Justin Timberlake was the first song it shuffled to of course, but then right after it plays it again and I'm like Oh I must have hit repeat, I look and I didn't. I try to hit back and forward and it will only play that song! It kept showing the numbers of songs increasing or decreasing but I know I only have it on there once! I go out and look and yeah, it's only on there one time and it's showing all my other songs but it just keeps playing this one even if I click on a different one! So after letting it play 3 times, it finally goes to a different song and acts normal like nothing ever happened! I'm like what the heck?!?! I also looked up and saw 2 hawks circling, this has been a sign, thing to me (though I still am not too sure what it says still, just always seems to happen when I ask for a sign or am trying to see if I'm on the right path) for a few months now. I laughed but also was kinda freaked out and like what kinda sign is this, what are you telling me by this?! By the 2nd play through though I felt calm wash over me and peace and I've honestly felt better since then. I also saw the 1111 and 111 and my phone screen came on with the time 1225 which means something to me and him. Crazy. Just needed to share with people who get it.

Check the lyrics of the song, it appears that whatever message you are supposed to receive is contained within the track itself.

Also, did you ever hear back from your twin flame?