Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 30-08-2017, 04:28 PM
Seeker

Tarot advice about a reading, thank you!!

Hello, thank you for taking your time to read this and respond! So whenever I give myself a reading about this particular subject I end up being confused, so I finally had a friend give me a reading! Even though she is very new to tarot she is gifted in picking cards. Anyways my question was: does one of my friends from the past that comes in and out of my life want to reconnect or come back in? Something along those lines. We have known each other for years, and tend to lose communication.
The cards that my friend pulled were the ace of pentacles, 2 of pentacles, she pulled the 8 of wands to clarify the 2 of pentacles, and then the last card was 6 of cups. I always like to check the bottom of the deck and it was the world card.
To me the 8 of wands is someone reaching out for communication, and 6 of cups is a reconciliation from someone in your past. I have my own opinion about what these cards mean, but I would love others opinions because sometimes my emotions block my judgement. Also again my friend was practicing on me with the tarot cards so she mainly just pulled them and gave me a brief opinion. She knew nothing about the situation, but she picked the same cards I always do for this particular question.
Thank you so much, it means a lot!!
Old 30-08-2017, 08:09 PM
Seeker

Also I am mainly having trouble with the ace of pentacles and world card. Ace of pentacles was in the past position, 2 of pentacles in present, 6 of cups in future.
Old 31-08-2017, 12:11 AM
55Degrees

OK., if the question you asked was
Quote:
does one of my friends from the past that comes in and out of my life want to reconnect or come back in?
then the cards will answer that specific question, not give you a Past/Present/Future reading. That would happen if you were specific in wanting a Past/Present/Future reading (eg; question asked, tell me about my friendship with this person).

The wording of the question is crucial to the context of the cards' response.
If your question was
Quote:
does one of my friends from the past that comes in and out of my life want to reconnect or come back in?
then the reading would give you a 'yes' or 'no' answer. Taking it as wanting to know the underlying reason as to why this friend comes and goes then the cards drawn are telling you-
Sometimes things crop up in their everyday life that need to be dealt with (Ace of Pents) so they can't always find time to focus on keeping in touch as they have other priorities holding their attention (2 of Pents), although they do re-connect when they can as they do have that bond of friendship with you.
The 8 of Wands I don't see as significant to the spread. (how does it clarify/ what does it tell you about the 2 of Pents).
The World as the bottom card (usually referred to as the shadow card or what is hidden) suggests they have a whole lot more going on in their life or a very full life, than what you may be aware of.
Old 01-09-2017, 12:39 AM
Seeker

thank you for your insight, and taking the time to respond it means a lot! You are wonderful!