Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 29-08-2017, 08:37 PM
Newbie ;)

Visions of a tower?

I had no idea where to put this, please move if needed.

A couple of nights ago, I had a vision (not a dream, since I was awake) of a huge tower with a pillar of light going through it. I was floating within said pillar. A voice told me to "find the key" and the image changed to a golden locket. The next day, I heard that same voice tell me that "[the key] would find [me]".

All I could gleam from it was I had to go to that tower. What does the rest of it mean?
Old 29-08-2017, 09:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraBee

A couple of nights ago, I had a vision (not a dream, since I was awake) of a huge tower with a pillar of light going through it. I was floating within said pillar. A voice told me to "find the key" and the image changed to a golden locket. The next day, I heard that same voice tell me that "[the key] would find [me]".

All I could gleam from it was I had to go to that tower. What does the rest of it mean?

I can't say that I have any idea as to the meaning of this myself. It feels or seems perhaps it may be for you to figure out as the voices were directed to you. I do not know much about keys, other than something I had found online. It is not something I'd consider an entirely reliable source of information. I have heard of others claiming to be keyholders, but have no knowledge on what that is supposed to be or mean. I am curious about the meaning of keyholders myself, but not obsessively so.

I do have a suggestion, perhaps re-ask this in the dreams forum section, maybe someone there could help? I realize it is a waking vision, but perhaps someone could offer some more interpretations there.

Best of luck to you.
Old 01-09-2017, 12:37 PM
Master
Quote:
SaturninePluto: I have heard of others claiming to be keyholders, but have no knowledge on what that is supposed to be or mean.
I am curious about the meaning of keyholders myself, but not obsessively so.
imagine the purpose of a key to imagine the function for a keyholder.
keys are used for opening locks, and gaining access to what has been
unattainable otherwise. a key might also be a prime ingredient for
something, an essential element (as in a keystone), or perhaps it
could set the register for some music. there are plenty of examples
for people acting as keyholders in fiction, such as Rick Moranis in
Ghostbusters, Michelle Trachtenberg in Buffy the Vampire Slayer,
and Randall Duk Kim in The Matrix Reloaded.
the key in SaraBee's vision probably relates to understanding something.
having the key might act as a means to translating information into an
understandable form, maybe like a rosetta stone.
Old 13-09-2017, 07:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
imagine the purpose of a key to imagine the function for a keyholder.
keys are used for opening locks, and gaining access to what has been
unattainable otherwise. a key might also be a prime ingredient for
something, an essential element (as in a keystone), or perhaps it
could set the register for some music. there are plenty of examples
for people acting as keyholders in fiction, such as Rick Moranis in
Ghostbusters, Michelle Trachtenberg in Buffy the Vampire Slayer,
and Randall Duk Kim in The Matrix Reloaded.
the key in SaraBee's vision probably relates to understanding something.
having the key might act as a means to translating information into an
understandable form, maybe like a rosetta stone.

Apologies that my response is due late. Thank you for the suggestions of interpretation here.

I have had experiences myself where keys, or rather a key has come up. I was told by something to give it the key, in which I responded by stating I had none. And then opened my palm and stated to take it.

It was an experience I have spent quite a while trying to understand the meaning of, and this example is not the experience in its entirety. It was a personal spiritual experience I have been attempting to find the meaning of, and realize I may never will.

That is why I responded to the op. It reminded me of that. I wish I could be of more help, but I do not have the answers myself.

Thank you for your suggestions Horace, I will think them over.
Old 13-09-2017, 08:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraBee

Hello,

I am very fond of dreams myself. I love the symbolism.

Consider that you are this huge tower of light and love. The key to find is love itself.

Now if this key is going to Find You then I suspect some kind of spiritual love based experience is on its way to you.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/