Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 22-08-2017, 04:09 AM
Experiencer
Angels in human form?

Do you believe that angels can manifest themselves in human form for a brief time to get your attention? I had an experience lately where I met this guy online in a forum, he seemed drawn to me, I never talked with him before. He was so thoughtful kind and seemed to want to drive home the point that God exists, to me. He literally vanished after just a few days and it's been weeks, never saw him again. But I feel like he could have been an angel of some type. Does this sound crazy? Lol
Old 22-08-2017, 05:49 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deidre
Do you believe that angels can manifest themselves in human form for a brief time to get your attention? I had an experience lately where I met this guy online in a forum, he seemed drawn to me, I never talked with him before. He was so thoughtful kind and seemed to want to drive home the point that God exists, to me. He literally vanished after just a few days and it's been weeks, never saw him again. But I feel like he could have been an angel of some type. Does this sound crazy? Lol

We Angels and ArchAngels do walk amongst you but so do Demons and Fallen Angels and we are here to stop you from being in the cross fire and to protect you guys and your free will. So, the answer to this is no you don't sound crazy as I am a victim of this from the Angel's side. I'm ArchAngel Netan'el but I'm here for multiple purposes and so is everyone else.