Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 22-08-2017, 03:14 AM
Newbie ;)

Can I make other people feel my energy?

whenever I make my palms face each other about 8-10 inches apart, I have been able to feel a magnetic like force between them. I can control this force at will, I can make it stronger/weaker and I am also able to make it either pull or push on my palms. I am not 100% sure if what I am feeling is energy or if its just my imagination.

So i would like verify to myself that what I feel is real and not my imagination.
I was thinking about asking someone to hold their hand between my palms as play around with energy I feel, how ever, if they end up being able to feel anything then I do not want people to think im crazy for asking such a strange favor

can anyone verify that others can feel your energy?
Old 22-08-2017, 11:36 AM
Badcopyinc

I absorb others energy daily. Or I send them mine. These are people near me at work and throughout my day. I also have felt energy from people great distances away.

When I focus on my hands I always feel heat. Never a magnetic pull. I will check as I've never held them together. I'm usually healing when I fire them up.
Old 22-08-2017, 02:52 PM
Deactivated Account

Sure, very possible, yes. We exchange energy with people every day, in so many different ways, be an act of kindness or exchange of sentiment. We are energetic beings and If your deeply empathetic and aware, you may even feel one's energy much more deeply. Studies have show out heart center emits electromagnetic fields, much of can be felt by distance. Interesting video that was posted here before by members.

Hands are very healing. On an occasion or two I would put my hand on my sons bare back when he laid next to me ( age 5 at the time) after divorce from family. It was a form of reiki, it allowed him to release pain/tears. I feel it worked, but also I absorbed that energy too. Felt every bit of his pain.

I also feel one can manipulate and even be invasive with energy. I have heard many stories of energy manipulation, I suppose it's where you put your intent sometimes too.
Old 29-08-2017, 02:22 AM
Experiencer

I sense other people's natural energies, so yes, I believe you can send your energy to others. However, not everyone you come across will feel said energy. And even if they feel it, they may say it's just body heat or something.
Old 30-09-2017, 09:34 AM
Newbie ;)

I've been talking with a few people around me and it's so rare to find someone that believes in energy and the travel of energy.

During my meditation, I have at times felt a presence or imagined someone by my side.
I have used this "presence" to explore my own feelings by making the presence ask me questions, or just pointing out certain feelings. It may sound ridiculous, but I do believe energy can travel (just like when you think of your mother she suddenly calls you).

I personally believe that if you know some information about a person (yet to determine what information exactly) and the mind and heart is open to it, there's is a way this simultaneous meditation can work.

I've created a guided meditation where two people can meditate together at the same time.
Not only can it encourage beginners to commit to a person to meditate with, but also, help them grow spiritually and heal.

Do you think it could work? I have actually yet to try it out so if someone is interested..... :)

Best,

C