Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 17-09-2017, 01:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonincancer
Thanks Pisces Moon
I have asked so many!
In case no one else is posting any my Question is:
How do I make sense of the recurring pattern of rejection in my life?
Firstly I want to thank you for your reading the other day, and really glad to hear mine helped you!!

As for your question: The Sidhe (Temperance):
Go within to find balance. You get that by seeing how these occurrences offer you an opportunity to learn and grow. If you can see that you are not that rejection, that you are so much more, something (someone) different, you can use it to grow. Don't identify yourself with it. It is merely a reflection of your own fear to shine, your own belief that you should be rejected. It ties in with the previous card. Look at what you put into your cauldron that is good and pure, comes from the heart, the real you. Listen to your intuition and do not let other ppl put ingredients in your brew. They do not belong there. You allow them to go into your brew. It is your brew. Claim it, it is your birthright. Once you see this, you can begin to slowly sift out the stuff that others put in there. Then you get closer and closer to shining and being your authentic self.
But you got to start with claiming it, which means you acknowledge you. I think it will be easier for you to do this process when you visualize it the way it is depicted in the card, the woman with her cauldron and her brew in it. (Green Witch Tarot - 14 The Sidhe. i suggest you look it up)
Hope this helps and that it's clear (enough). Sorry it got lengthy, I know it's supposed to be 1 sentence, but I seem to be tapped in, tuned in, turned on... And since I feel this is an important quest for you, I just let it flow.

My question: What can I do to be less sensitive to incoming energies from the moon, planets, portals, shifts etc. etc.?
(so NOT from ppl, I got that sussed)
Old 17-09-2017, 05:19 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
My question: What can I do to be less sensitive to incoming energies from the moon, planets, portals, shifts etc. etc.?
(so NOT from ppl, I got that sussed)

2 of Swords.
Sit in stillness and find your centre, this should help avoid any shifts in energy.

Q. What should be my main consideration for this week?
Old 19-09-2017, 04:48 AM
Master

Victory and success ( 6 wands) and clarified with "Keeper of the scales" oracle card
Pisces Moon It is a time for celebrating your success following a difficult period and it is also a time to make conscious decisions to create harmony with yourself and work towards a fair resolution to any disputes in the future. You will find yourself inspiring and helping people.
Old 20-09-2017, 12:30 PM
Master

My question: are the steps I am taking to improve my situation working?
Old 23-09-2017, 10:43 AM
55Degrees

Quote:
My question: are the steps I am taking to improve my situation working?

8 of Cups reversed.
No. You're still too emotionally invested.

Q. How will S affect the work place dynamics?
Old 23-09-2017, 08:17 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
8 of Cups reversed.
No. You're still too emotionally invested.

Q. How will S affect the work place dynamics?

Ace Swords

S will help with communication in the workplace and add some clarity to situations

How is D ?
Old 25-09-2017, 02:42 PM
Master

Fusion 8
D is focussed, assertive and able to handle any obstacles. If in a relationship, do not idealize D and take them at face value. Face the facts.
(Ace of Athames/swords)

My question: Is it better to for me to stay at home with family or pan a getaway for myself in the upcoming short break?
Old 25-09-2017, 09:04 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Fusion 8
D is focussed, assertive and able to handle any obstacles. If in a relationship, do not idealize D and take them at face value. Face the facts.
(Ace of Athames/swords)

My question: Is it better to for me to stay at home with family or pan a getaway for myself in the upcoming short break?

10 Coins

Stay home with family.....this is a very family oriented card.

What do I need to know at the moment ?
Old 26-09-2017, 12:29 AM
Master

Fusion 8 - 7 of Cups reversed, RWS

It appears you're trying to reach for too many things at once; calm down, re-strategise, and re-assess what you need to do.

My Q: (eh, let's keep it easy) Pull a card to describe how I am with my friends :)
Old 26-09-2017, 01:12 AM
Deactivated Account

From the magical forest-- the moon: I get a sense they are absorbing deep rooted emotion coming to the service, they made translate it as a bit dramatic : D

Question: what would happen if I gave Tarot a long term break,