Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 20-09-2016, 09:23 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks everyone for the warm welcoming!
Old 20-09-2016, 09:41 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerlily3
StrawberryStrudel, I chose my name because I LOVEEEE flowers and grow many.I have alot of tigerlillies..They sread everywhere. And the 3 ties in because I have 3 beloved pets. :)
Got it. Roger.

True confession: I didn't even know that Tigerlillies were a real thing; I just know princess Tigerlily from Peter Pan. Hyucklez.
Old 10-08-2017, 03:06 PM
Newbie ;)

I am in a quandary and need advice. I wasn't always a good man, but selfish and sometimes cruel. I realised how wrong I was about everything, and returned to the church for communion each Wednesday, I do only good for others (even if they have been spiteful to me), and I speak each day to Jesus.
However, I also am drawn to and enjoy meditation, I have channelled for others in need, given tarot readings without charge, and each day try to be a little better than I was before. Sometimes I fall, but pick myself up and remind myself of Light.
But my past, the person I used to be, haunts me. I was told that Jesus/Source forgives those who turn away from the wrong path, and been told time again that this is Spirituality by becoming a purer soul, but I still cannot forgive myself - despite those I wronged forgiving me!
Can anyone help me with this?
Old 11-08-2017, 09:09 AM
Master
Hello Glaeken,

You need to start your own thread maybe under the Christianity forum and ask those questions. Welcome to spiritual forums.
Old 12-08-2017, 01:25 PM
Guide
Welcome most in Forums.
Have Blessed Wonderful Season.