Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 17-09-2017, 11:46 AM
Pathfinder

7 rays of creation

Hello!

I've recently started meditating with these videos (link below) to activate the 7 rays and boy do they work.

Ive got some crystals to accompany me for each ray but i cant find any crystal embodiment of the orange ray. Is anyone aware of one with pure emanations of the orange ray?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRuHrjDYo8Y
Old 19-09-2017, 07:53 PM
Pathfinder

Not many seem to know about the rays. Or this forum is just dead :/
Old 20-09-2017, 02:11 AM
Seeker

I've never heard of the rays. Can you explain them to me?
Old 23-09-2017, 11:06 PM
Pathfinder

Acutally i can't. Im more experiential than a theoretical guy although i recieved a book on the rays the other day and ill start investigating.

What i can tell you tho is that certain crystals are physical embodiments of these rays.

Ex Emerald is the embodiment of the green ray. You can learn to invoke this ray and it apears as green light, varying in colour tone and the shape it apears.

Im not agains technological means to entrain yourself to resonate with these frequencies and i watch meditation videos to activate.

Buy a Purpurite stone and meditate on the purple ray and you'll eventually discover these rays are very real! ;) Its the most fascinating experiences ive had with crystals.