Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 26-08-2017, 09:16 PM
Experiencer

My Brother

My brother was found dead just over a week ago, aged 40. He had been unwell for a while with anxiety issues and, towards the end of his life, insomnia and other issues. He was estranged from his wife but they were on friendly terms. 3 daughters. The post mortem failed to find a cause of death.
Anything anyone can give in terms of a spirit connection would be so very much welcomed right now, thank you
Old 04-09-2017, 03:34 AM
Administrator
Im sorry for the loss of your brother. things will come out in time your brother is now at peace.

Namaste
Old 04-09-2017, 09:19 AM
Experiencer

Thank you for your kind words
Old 04-09-2017, 10:01 AM
Pathfinder

I'm so sorry for your loss, but I believe all will come to make sense.

your brother will watch over you and your family, but he may not be ready to be contacted in spirit just yet. He needs some time to settle, just as you need time to grieve.

Try to remember the good he did in his life and the happiness he bought you and your family.

I hope this give some comfort and I wish you all the best.
Old 04-09-2017, 12:12 PM
Experiencer

Many thanks Dezmax :)
Old 04-09-2017, 01:33 PM
Pathfinder
I'm so sorry to hear the loss of your dear brother.

My advice is to give yourself time to heal, he will be around you for sure at this hard time, stay open to the signs they will come, and you will just know it's from him. It's a little strange like instinct, you just know its them.

Even the small things keep us connected, and remember that the soul bond you shared can never be broken

Best Wishes xx
Old 05-09-2017, 08:28 AM
Experiencer

Thanks all.

In the days following his passing, when I was at my mum's or dad's house, I would sense him around. The night he passed, my husband was at my dad's house with our daughter whilst my dad and I were at my mum's. My dad's front door opened wide, all by itself. Considering it needs a good push to do that at the best of times, this was quite phenomenal. My husband is a medium and very psychic and even he was freaked out, lol.

I saw many lights, I sensed his presence, I felt many tingles around my head. My devices (phone/kindle/tv controls) played up. I know if he was going to visit me he would do what he could to make me laugh, he was a cheeky monkey.

I don't tend to go with the 'white feathers' - that can get a bit grim when you find a whole pile of them with some guts the cat has missed out on. But there have been a few - one outside my dad's and one outside my mum's. And when I travelled home to my house? One outside there too :)

It is his funeral on Thursday. I am totally dreading it, hope I can just somehow completely zone out and let my higher self take over.

Thanks for listening all
Old 05-09-2017, 10:50 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seenthelight
Thanks all.

In the days following his passing, when I was at my mum's or dad's house, I would sense him around. The night he passed, my husband was at my dad's house with our daughter whilst my dad and I were at my mum's. My dad's front door opened wide, all by itself. Considering it needs a good push to do that at the best of times, this was quite phenomenal. My husband is a medium and very psychic and even he was freaked out, lol.

I saw many lights, I sensed his presence, I felt many tingles around my head. My devices (phone/kindle/tv controls) played up. I know if he was going to visit me he would do what he could to make me laugh, he was a cheeky monkey.

I don't tend to go with the 'white feathers' - that can get a bit grim when you find a whole pile of them with some guts the cat has missed out on. But there have been a few - one outside my dad's and one outside my mum's. And when I travelled home to my house? One outside there too :)

It is his funeral on Thursday. I am totally dreading it, hope I can just somehow completely zone out and let my higher self take over.

Thanks for listening all

It seems clear that he is certainly around you and your family.

In regards to the funeral, I appreciate how difficult they can be. Try and stay in the moment and use the time to appreciate the positive effect your brother had on your family and the people that come to lay him to rest.

I went to a funeral recently and it was actually a very pleasant experience, due to the fact that the ceremony was very focused around the positive effect this person had had. It made it much more comforting to be there and the building felt alive with the spirit of the person we where saying farewell too.

I feel this could be a similar experience that you will have.

Remember that society is what has conditioned us to believe that funerals are a sad time, but it is our job to make it a happier celebration of a life lived and one that will continue on in spirit.

All the best once again x
Old 05-09-2017, 12:12 PM
Experiencer

Thank you for your words once again, it is a comfort.

There will be many people at the funeral - and yes you are right, the focus will most definitely be on the positive he brought to everyone. Funerals - I feel anyway, are for those of us left behind, a kind of closure in one way but actually it isn't is it. Certainly it has given my parents and his wife something to focus on over the last few weeks. I live the other side of the country so I am not directly involved - not sure how 'strong' I would be if I was there with them. I don't see death as the finality - he lives on in our hearts, minds and his children, and in the kindness he gave to others who hopefully will be kind to others in turn.

Thanks again.
Old 06-09-2017, 10:52 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seenthelight
he lives on in our hearts, minds and his children, and in the kindness he gave to others who hopefully will be kind to others in turn.

Lovely tribute, and I always say the best thing you can do in this life is to be kind