Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 31-07-2017, 01:07 PM
Seeker

Seeing Astral Body before going to sleep?

Hi all, fairly new to the forum.

I've recently been going through what we call a 'spiritual awakening, triggered by who I believe to be my twin flame when I met her a few years back (although that's a story for another thread lol).

Over the past 12 months I've been working on my meditation and felt I've made some good progress. Of course it's highly likely that along the road of developing some extra-sensory perceptions, my astral body is awakening also.

2 times I've come very close to departing. Felt all the vibrations run up and down my body, heard strange high-pitched noises, strong winds, etc, to the point where it feels like you're been sucked out of the top of your head by a vacuum (this is generally the part where I tend to freak out a little and try to stop the progress.

Anyway, now every night upon going to bed. I can hold my hands/arms up to the ceiling, and after a few seconds of adjusting, can see a white/golden aura outline of my physical body and when I go to move my arms quickly or slowly, the residue of the aura remains in place for at least 5-10 seconds, before I can visually see it flows back into my body again.

Has anybody else ever experienced anything like this? I'm aware our eye-sight can project many strange things, white-against-black, etc but it's just I've never had this perception before I started meditating so feel it's more than just a co-incidence.

Thanks guys.
Old 04-08-2017, 12:57 AM
Newbie ;)

I am still needing training for astral projection, ill get back to you when complete...
Old 29-08-2017, 09:18 AM
Newbie ;)

thats amazing,
as of yet i cant do what you can
however i am trying to use the heart, but thats because im told it would be preferable to sit up and out to being blown out the top like a firework!

alternatively try to pull yourself out of your body, with a ladder or rope,

kind regards
Old 29-08-2017, 09:20 AM
Newbie ;)

forgot to say - trust yourself and im sure you'll find your way,
Old 11-09-2017, 11:55 PM
Seeker

Until now, I have only been able to feel strong vibrations up and down my body, and my vision gains depth and colours. Today I called upon my Higherself and soon as I did that, I felt a lot of vibration and love. Actual love!

But yeah, not much OBE for me. But I trust that it is going to happen at the right time. :)
Old 03-10-2017, 09:21 PM
Newbie ;)

Please explain what the vibrations feel like

Is it like goosebumps all up and down your body? Or a shaking feeling, like when you have chills, but of course with no "cold feeling?
Old 14-10-2017, 02:38 AM
Guide
Awesome...