Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 29-07-2017, 12:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless_Love_2_You
haha love and music go hand and hand (:

I agree. Here's to the rest of us loners: https://youtu.be/RkI-B2JWSZI

Quote:
and what was that ocean breeze?

After an honest observation i concluded that: i'm just too hot to handle. Women can't handle this much hotness.

I'm kidding of course. Well there are many factors that play into it. The way i present myself being a huge one. I can come off as very reserved and disinterested even when i'm really interested. I can come off as rude at times even when i don't really mean to. I also don't blend with people well. It shows at any social event.

Most women my age want a guy who has a good job, a car, kind to others, willing to get married and have kids. I don't fit into many of that and don't care to have those things. So many times a woman will appear interested and attracted to me only to move on.

I often think to myself whether its better to remain single at this point of my life. I have dreams and passions to fulfill and a relationship may be a distraction for me.
Old 29-07-2017, 12:56 AM
Experiencer
I heard this is the new music thread?
Mazzy Star - Fade into you It fits late night hours.

Now to a serious post. A bit late, but just came to tell you what probably everyone else told you, not to worry =) It will come for sure. I was single for about 4 years from about 19 to 23, and in that time I seriously started thinking that I will stay single for the rest of my life. All the different thoughts how I am not desirable or good looking enough festered inside me. once I relaxed a bit and forgot to think negative I quickly met new people. I think I had luck in almost never having to go on dates or anything. I sorta always met the person I had to experience something with seemingly completely random or spontaneously. Never tried going out or dating to find a gf. Was not like that when I was younger ,I felt a great deal of sadness for being alone and not having someone beside me. The yearning for having someone was so deep, that one time a female schoolmate told me, that she can feel the intensity of me wanting to find someone, and that it keeps other people away from me. They get afraid when they sense it either consciously or subconsciously. Hearing that helped me a lot, because it made sense to me. When I let go of always holding so much yearning inside me, and enjoying being alone, I started meeting people that had experiences to share with me. So, relax, enjoy being who you are, being alone is also a great gift of having a lot of the time which to dedicate to yourself. Your love is just around the corner =) hf!
Old 29-07-2017, 05:40 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
I agree. Here's to the rest of us loners: https://youtu.be/RkI-B2JWSZI

After an honest observation i concluded that: i'm just too hot to handle. Women can't handle this much hotness.

omg ocean breeze I love it haha <3
Old 29-07-2017, 05:42 AM
Deactivated Account

I can understand how that can be a distraction , I feel like that too sometimes.I feel that if I put all the focus on what I want to do in life then a person, eventually a person will come along..
Old 29-07-2017, 05:45 AM
Deactivated Account

I love that song Azmond!

Thank you for your post, thats amazing and it does make sense how people can feel the needy inside you.Thank you Azmond!!!!<3
Old 29-07-2017, 05:53 AM
Deactivated Account

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50vsLeZn4zo

<3
Old 29-07-2017, 12:17 PM
Master
Alice Phoebe Lou - Fiery Heart, Fiery Mind
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuAXv5qaSbQ
Old 29-07-2017, 10:34 PM
Master
i like the following tune; i rate it 10/10.
although the lyrics are are saying "no", the feeling
of the composition is quite the opposite.

Jane Child - Don't Wanna Fall In Love
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWd__w5UWVc
Old 28-08-2017, 09:41 PM
Newbie ;)

honestly,
stop looking for it...

I have had few gf's... most of them taught me huge lessons. Lessons about how to treat a lady, to be open but not too much, to put effort.... why it is important to stay loyal.

I cheated on my ex's because of my own fear that they would cheat on me so I wanted to be the 1th to hurt/cause pain due to my own insecurity.

I had 2 or 3 periods of where i had to gf, I was "dying" to have one, but I couldnt just find one.

each time when I let go of the thought "I must have gf, I am too lonely"... I am a social person. I need to talk, I need to interact.

as soon as I stopped looking for one.

guess what? within a month I found one out of blue.. second time within a week... the 3rd time, you won;t believe me.. I said to myself **** this i dont need a girl to feel happy..

I knew this girl from a group but we never spoke 1 on 1.. I send her msg out of boredom.. omg it was instant click within 1 hour of talking.

all of them, they brought lessons for me to learn. Some i have others not yet. I have to learn to bee comfortable by being with myself. Once you are, you emit something, that attracts people.!