Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 22-11-2016, 04:33 AM
Knower
Healing a Brachial plexus injury?

I have had a brachial plexus injury since I was born. Some nerves got damaged around my right arm and I have very limited movement of it.

Doctors say, that it will be that way permanently. I basically, accepted this and am cool with it. It's not a big deal. However, the new Doctor Strange movie came out and it had him have a similar injury but with his hands. This got me thinking. Is there any mystical books that talk about healing damaged nerves with chi? I would be highly interested if there is.

Of course, I realize this would be a nigh impossible task even if I did find one book on it.
Old 08-12-2016, 11:43 PM
Ascender
I think you'd need stem cells for that. I read a book on white tigress teachings that talked about how to activate stem cells.
Old 08-12-2016, 11:57 PM
Ascender
The one I read was called The sexual teachings of the white tigress. Secrets of the female taoist masters by Hsi Lai. I think it's in there somewhere. Other taoist teachings about alchemy and immortals is similar and should give you some idea about refining and activating energies to access stem cells.
Old 19-12-2016, 01:48 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by dryad
The one I read was called The sexual teachings of the white tigress. Secrets of the female taoist masters by Hsi Lai. I think it's in there somewhere. Other taoist teachings about alchemy and immortals is similar and should give you some idea about refining and activating energies to access stem cells.

fascinating, I will check it out.
Old 19-12-2016, 10:23 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokazulu
I have had a brachial plexus injury since I was born. Some nerves got damaged around my right arm and I have very limited movement of it.

Doctors say, that it will be that way permanently. I basically, accepted this and am cool with it. It's not a big deal. However, the new Doctor Strange movie came out and it had him have a similar injury but with his hands. This got me thinking. Is there any mystical books that talk about healing damaged nerves with chi? I would be highly interested if there is.

Of course, I realize this would be a nigh impossible task even if I did find one book on it.

Hi Rokazulu, I saw your post and just had to offer my suggestion. Have you tried Baobab powder or oil? The baobab is the only "tree" that is capable of repairing its own bark and it can live for thousands of years. (the baobab is actually an extremely large succulent, which is how it can repair its own bark).

I stumbled upon baobab about six months ago and some really, really freaky things have occurred within my body, which were restorative in a biological sense. PM me and I will tell you some of the things, but one thing I will share is that the baobab oil is phenomenal for healing. I purchased the oil a few months after I started drinking the baobab powder. Two recent examples that I've had: I cut my hand with a boxcutter accidentally. The cut was like a razor cut, deep but clean. I intuitively put the baobab oil on it. Fifteen minutes later, the cut had sealed itself and the skin was completely sealed. I was shocked. The cut healed in two days!?! A week ago, my cat had a little scuffle with the neighbor cat and had a cut on his cheek. I cleaned off the blood to see what kind of wound he had. Again, it was about an inch long and a little deep. I put the baobab on it. The cut was completely healed the next day.

It is so bizarre to me what this baobab can do. I've actually contacted a couple of biology chemists to share with them what I've experienced with it. One of them has begun some research on it. Anyways, please try the baobab powder if you can. It's fairly inexpensive. Best wishes.

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella