Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Closed Thread

Old 23-01-2013, 08:04 PM
hare

Hi, I just found out I'm a 33...have some of the same problems lol... :)
Old 03-02-2013, 06:20 AM
Distortedsoundz

33/6 right here!

I didn't realize the importance of my life path number until I asked for my abilities back after shutting them off as a kid, I had a massive spiritual awakening. Still treading this road and seeing where it takes me. Makes sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaR
Thanks for coming in, i guess i got your attention.

As you see i am looking for people with life path 33.
But why? well i am looking for personal growth,
I am young, and i want to learn from people "just like me".

Are you not a 33? feel free to jump in the conversation,
all questions and comments are welcome.

Do not think i am looking for recognition, for my ego.
I'm just trying to prepare for what i might be,
for i want to be what i can be.

I have been alone on my quest for a long time,
and i am now looking asking anybody who can help for help.

Below i will list a few key-questions, which i am asking myself:

- I do not work, i do not go to school. * This is a trap for me, if i get financial problems i will end up being to busy trying to survive rather then be able to do what i would like to.

- I have applied for the freemasons, and they had put me in a special procedure. (Some say they never seen this happen before). I am looking for self improvement, but is that the right place for me? (No flaming please i have seen my fair share of conpsiracy stuff on them)

- All the numerology predictions on the life path 33 are correct when i compare them to my life. Now i want to keep them possitve, and try to get the vibration in full force. Any tips on that?

- I must put personal ambition aside? Why?

First experience when i discovered my life path:
This was intense, very intense.
I felt a weird energy going through me,
some might call it a divine energy of entering,
unlocking who i am, understand what i am.
This energy would go on for minutes, and it felt AMAZING.

Activity at the crown of the head: Tingling, itching, prickly, crawling sensations along the scalp and/or down the spine (source: I will put a link here once i hit 15 post count)

Now, is there anybody who shares something like this?
(I still feel small bursts of energy sometimes, mostly when i am feeding my knowledge on my life path or while i am wrighting this.)

And for the final, my experiences in life:
I am not going to tell you these, for it is the past.
I have been in a lot of different sub-cultures (in The Netherlands)
experiencing how others experience life.

I have seen nice things, but mostly bad things in this world,
which makes me actually frown upon the ways of current society.
It is full of sinning (don't get me wrong, i also sometimes sin, but i believe sinning makes you immoral)

Thanks for reading, i might add more, or remove some.
And just repeating it; Feel free to ask me anything.

Joshua
Old 04-02-2013, 06:26 AM
Natalia

I'm a lifepath 6 and am currently 33!

Go 6's!!!!!!! *high fives*
Old 09-02-2013, 08:22 AM
Knower
A Life path 22 passing by with a respectful bow to each one of you.

Only thing that bugs me about Life path numbers is - millions of other people share our exact birthdays. Follow this thought to conclusion....?

However, after my experience with 11/11/11, I do not know what to believe anymore. Numbers seem to hold some weight to them, apparently.
Old 09-02-2013, 08:40 AM
Blackhawk

I don't know anything about this, so looked it up and I am a 6, which describes me perfectly. I also saw some links that said it is linked to gemini, which I am.
Old 10-02-2013, 04:21 AM
Knower

My kid sister is a 33. I'm a 22.

My sister has no interest in numerology, but having seen her experiences under a Master Number life path (and mine), I'd say she fits the pattern. She was a real "Buddha baby" who was very serene; total strangers used to look at her and say, "She's an old soul, isn't she?"

As a child, she was very sensitive. She used to get sick a lot whenever tensions in our house escalated, and would run incredibly high fevers. When she was sick, my father got his act together for a little while, and the tensions between my parents would drop. I used to joke that she got sick on purpose for that reason! She was incredibly generous, and used to give away her clothes and toys to any kid who wanted them. When she got her first car, she let other kids borrow it, even when it caused her huge inconvenience.

She did get walked on and taken advantage of quite a lot as a kid and young adult; she was far too accommodating and made too many excuses for people. She was also kind of dreamy and airy-fairy--she was often way off in "La-la Land"--and we had no idea what she was going to end up doing with her life. She ended up bouncing in and out of three colleges before finally coming down to earth and finishing a degree in Biochemistry, of all things (none of us expected that).

There were times in her late teens and early 20s when I really worried about her. She wanted a boyfriend, but was on such an odd wavelength she didn't meet her husband until she was in her late 20s. She was so giving--and forgiving--I was afraid she'd end up in an abusive relationship and not be able to leave.

She's in her late 30s now, and is finally--for lack of a better way to put it--growing into herself. She's become this incredibly grounded, practical, clear-headed person who is an excellent organizer and has wonderful people skills. She had to take over the family business after my father died, and I can't think of anyone more perfect for it. Somewhere along the line, she learned how to lead, and is becoming more comfortable with power and the responsibilities having it entails. But she still considers other people in her decision-making--how employees would be affected by changes in the business, what could be done to make the transition easier for them, etc.

Now that she's got money at her disposal, her philanthropic streak is starting to come out; she and I have talked at length about the kinds of things we'd like to help bring into being, and the causes we'd like to promote. Between the business and her children and adjusting to her new role in the family business she's got a lot on her plate right now, but give her a few years and I think she's going to do some amazing things and change a lot of lives. And I almost can't wait to see what she'll be doing when she hits her 50s-60s.

People with 22 and 33 life paths tend not to discover their full strengths until well into midlife--assuming they don't get swamped by that powerful energy and end up living at 4 or 6 (which most do, and that's not necessarily a bad thing). I see that in myself; at age 45 I feel I've only just started to come into my own in the past few years. The last year alone has been amazing.

But I was a little kid with a powerful sense of destiny--an absolute knowing that I was supposed to do something BIG in this life--and I've never, ever lost it. When, as an adult, I found out I had a 22 life path, I laughed and said, "Well of course!" It made perfect sense! But living with that much intense energy for so many years when it seemed I was making no progress at all was frustrating. It was like owning a Lamborghini, but never able to get it above third gear, and in the meantime everyone driving Camrys and Civics was speeding past me on the freeway, getting to where they wanted to go with ease that totally eluded me.

But here I am at 45, and I'm finally getting into fourth gear once in a while, and I know eventually I'll go into overdrive and the road will be MINE. LOL. And when I look back at all the years I felt I was making no progress, and wasting my life, I can now see all the lessons I was learning. And everything I learned then, it turns out, is helping me as I finally wake up to my destiny and start to act on it. I'm able to act in much more powerful, effective ways now because of all those experiences then.

So to anyone else with a Master Number life path who is wondering when it's going to "kick in," just relax. Live your life, learn new things, read, explore, grow, and don't beat yourself up. It will unfold in time.
Old 10-02-2013, 04:34 AM
Mr.Whitmore

22 here..........
Old 16-02-2013, 04:59 AM
Master
Well, I used to think I was a 33 but then I read a numerologist on the net said that 33s were very rare because people did not add up their numbers the right way. He said you are supposed to calculate each day, month, and year separately and THEN add them together. So for example a May 7th 1965 birthday would be not 33, but 5 + 7 + 3 (year total) = 15/6.

Numerologists are always differing on how to add up the numbers so I am not sure which system works. I just am what I am, like Popeye. :)
Old 03-04-2013, 01:34 AM
RisenPhoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by the captain
Well, I used to think I was a 33 but then I read a numerologist on the net said that 33s were very rare because people did not add up their numbers the right way. He said you are supposed to calculate each day, month, and year separately and THEN add them together. So for example a May 7th 1965 birthday would be not 33, but 5 + 7 + 3 (year total) = 15/6.

Numerologists are always differing on how to add up the numbers so I am not sure which system works. I just am what I am, like Popeye. :)

My mom is a 33/6 and she is very spiritual. I go out with her around town sometimes and feel like im with a celebrity always asking "who is that?" after someone speaks to her. People from all walks of life. She's touched a lot if lives in our snall town just by her being her. They tell her their problems and she encourages them/gives advice.

El capitano, I quoted you because both ways I calculate my birthdate for my life path number I am a 9. Even my soul number that comes from the vowels in my full name is a 9.

When I've done my calculations for a numerology report online my expression number is 1. I don't know how they calculate the expression but I can't get away from that 9 as my number in numerology.
Old 12-04-2013, 04:00 AM
omni

Im a 33 so is my best friend not easy path at times :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaR
Thanks for coming in, i guess i got your attention.

As you see i am looking for people with life path 33.
But why? well i am looking for personal growth,
I am young, and i want to learn from people "just like me".

Are you not a 33? feel free to jump in the conversation,
all questions and comments are welcome.

Do not think i am looking for recognition, for my ego.
I'm just trying to prepare for what i might be,
for i want to be what i can be.

I have been alone on my quest for a long time,
and i am now looking asking anybody who can help for help.

Below i will list a few key-questions, which i am asking myself:

- I do not work, i do not go to school. * This is a trap for me, if i get financial problems i will end up being to busy trying to survive rather then be able to do what i would like to.

- I have applied for the freemasons, and they had put me in a special procedure. (Some say they never seen this happen before). I am looking for self improvement, but is that the right place for me? (No flaming please i have seen my fair share of conpsiracy stuff on them)

- All the numerology predictions on the life path 33 are correct when i compare them to my life. Now i want to keep them possitve, and try to get the vibration in full force. Any tips on that?

- I must put personal ambition aside? Why?

First experience when i discovered my life path:
This was intense, very intense.
I felt a weird energy going through me,
some might call it a divine energy of entering,
unlocking who i am, understand what i am.
This energy would go on for minutes, and it felt AMAZING.

Activity at the crown of the head: Tingling, itching, prickly, crawling sensations along the scalp and/or down the spine (source: I will put a link here once i hit 15 post count)

Now, is there anybody who shares something like this?
(I still feel small bursts of energy sometimes, mostly when i am feeding my knowledge on my life path or while i am wrighting this.)

And for the final, my experiences in life:
I am not going to tell you these, for it is the past.
I have been in a lot of different sub-cultures (in The Netherlands)
experiencing how others experience life.

I have seen nice things, but mostly bad things in this world,
which makes me actually frown upon the ways of current society.
It is full of sinning (don't get me wrong, i also sometimes sin, but i believe sinning makes you immoral)

Thanks for reading, i might add more, or remove some.
And just repeating it; Feel free to ask me anything.

Joshua
Closed Thread