Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 30-05-2018, 11:38 PM
Guide

Exclamation Scared About Throat Chakra Kundalini Awakening

My spirit guides have recently informed me that the reason I’m so stressed recently is that I’m having a kundalini awakening in my own throat chakra.

I’ve been speaking out my beliefs like never before, and I’ve been willing to start conflicts when I’ve been too shy to stand up for myself. The nature of my relationships are drastically changing — long term friendships either deepen in a rare vulnerability, and others I’m risked to lose connections with people I know for a long time.

Even on this forum, I’ve only been lurking than speaking, but for some reason I have this incredible need to speak out now.

One scenario scares me in my life in particular. That I was banned to a support group I went to due to negative rumors about me. Is it just me or I’ve been sensing people’s misconceptions on me somehow without them directly telling me to help me communicate well?

Usually I give in and blame myself — but I sense too much secrecy and unwillingness to listen to my side that something’s telling me I need to go back to speak out.

But how? I’m too scared. This is crazy. My whole life is going upside down.

What can I do?
Old 30-05-2018, 11:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityLizard
Usually I give in and blame myself — but I sense too much secrecy and unwillingness to listen to my side that something’s telling me I need to go back to speak out.

What can I do?

This is what can happen when one just focuses on one chakra, and works to open it first. Not saying at all that you did this, or created this. This could have happened on its own. But many will fall into the trap of just wanting to rush in and try and open their third eye chakra.

So, fear... If you have fear right now. Start at the bottom. Work on the root. Ground yourself. Fear ties into survival issues, which connects with the root chakra. So either get root crystals(red or black), or do grounding exercises. Walk barefoot in the grass. Do some yoga poses, or visualize red around your root chakra.

Now, if you are "giving in and blaming" yourself. Work also on the heart chakra. To bring in self love. Speaking ones truth should also come from a place of love.

It's also good to work on your solar plexus. Which is the root of the will. Your willpower, and power will resonate from this one. Where you will start to become more of yourself. To really use your own power.

So as you see, it's all about working in harmony within yourself. To open and flow.
Old 31-05-2018, 02:26 AM
Guide

Thanks innerlight, I’ve worked on all these and come to a conclusion.

The conflicts I’ve been having . . . maybe it has to do with lack of patience. With me and them. Neither of us seem to be taking time to listen and understand each others’ well in those scenarios.

Maybe I’d let things cool off between us for some time. Wait a week or two — maybe even a month — it’s alright.

Is there any chakra practice that could help with frustration with lack of closure? They say during a kundalini awakening, suppressed energy comes out in intense ways to force change. And what was suppressed in me was a huge amount of energy in my own hidden anger at others.

I’d like to change. What else can I do?
Old 31-05-2018, 04:21 AM
Master
Quote:

The conflicts I’ve been having . . . maybe it has to do with lack of patience. With me and them. Neither of us seem to be taking time to listen and understand each others’ well in those scenarios.

Maybe I’d let things cool off between us for some time. Wait a week or two — maybe even a month — it’s alright.

Is there any chakra practice that could help with frustration with lack of closure? They say during a kundalini awakening, suppressed energy comes out in intense ways to force change. And what was suppressed in me was a huge amount of energy in my own hidden anger at others.

My throat chakra has basically always been closed and yet, I had a full-blown kundalini awakening in spite of it. Suffice to say, that only highlighted the problem.

In the attempt to be 'nice' and 'understanding' and 'tolerant' as per the heart dictates, I was buying into the realities of others, which were going against my own deep-seated beliefs and experiences. Suffice to say, I now have a major depressive disorder due to it and it has severely affected my spiritual growth. I have to learn how to 'let go' and 'not give a damn'.

Problem is, when I 'stand in my own power', I tend to be rather blunt, rude and brutally honest, which also tends to intimidate and alienate people, but apart from the social isolation it causes, I feel free and happy when I do this, because it is coming from the central core of who I am.

I also realised that people doing this to me, gave me the green light to do the same back...and it's a case of where two 'wrongs' actually DO make a right.

My whole focus has been on my Ajna Chakra (Third-Eye) at the expense of all others...and so, I would be very willing to swap 'your problems' for 'my problems' because if you want to know how to close the Throat Chakra, I seem to be the expert on this. lol
Old 31-05-2018, 05:56 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
My spirit guides have recently informed me that the reason I’m so stressed recently is that I’m having a kundalini awakening in my own throat chakra.

I’ve been speaking out my beliefs like never before, and I’ve been willing to start conflicts when I’ve been too shy to stand up for myself. The nature of my relationships are drastically changing — long term friendships either deepen in a rare vulnerability, and others I’m risked to lose connections with people I know for a long time.

Even on this forum, I’ve only been lurking than speaking, but for some reason I have this incredible need to speak out now.

One scenario scares me in my life in particular. That I was banned to a support group I went to due to negative rumors about me. Is it just me or I’ve been sensing people’s misconceptions on me somehow without them directly telling me to help me communicate well?

What can I do?

Hi Serendipity,

Sorry to hear about your problems.

I know this brilliant healer/coach who can help in your case as she is an expert in dealing with issues related to Kundalini.

Her name is Tara Springet.You can get more info about how she can help in healing you here www.taraspringett.com .

Hope you don't mind my suggestion.May you get well soon.

Shivani devi ji ,did you get an opportunity to read the private message that I sent ? If yes,would it be possible for you to help me in this regard ?

Hope I am not being pushy or disturbing you.I could really use some help from you,if possible,if your health is well and you have some time you can spare for me.

Have a great day Shivani Devi ji

Update :
I just read about your health issues on the other thread .No need to respond to my PM if you are that unwell.You could've
just let me know about that.Hope you get well soon.
Old 31-05-2018, 01:47 PM
Master
Quote:

Hello,

I find it best to use discression when discussing things with others. It is nice to speak up about your own perceptions and perspectives. Doing that and respecting the beliefs and points of view other's have is ideal.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 31-05-2018, 08:09 PM
Master

Quote:

Maybe you are releasing stuck emotions, and have to allow that to occur. It might feel like a storm, but there is a calm sea on the other side. It is not about blaming yourself or others, it is about taking responsibility for your own life, and live up to who you truly are. Becoming who you are comes naturally when you release stuck energy; chakras if you will will also function naturally on their own when your energy starts to flow. [They do not need to be maintained or anything at all]. There is nothing you have to do. The energy is as it is, and all you can do is either relax and allow it to be, and thus create space for yourself to be, or stress about it, and close down to who you are becoming. RELAX. Allow yourself to become in the best way you can. Maybe tell the others off. Maybe just let it be, and move on. Anger at others is a good place to be if you have been self defeating, it gives you power. It is just not a good place to keep staying; move towards hope... from there the clarity to move wherever you need to go become much easier. Your frustration is your separation from who you really are; practice love, and your you becomes more and more clear and good feeling.
Old 31-05-2018, 11:59 PM
Knower

Quote:
....Maybe I’d let things cool off between us for some time. Wait a week or two — maybe even a month — it’s alright.....
While you pursue the things that will help bring yourself into balance there is something you can do in your environment.

Generally speaking, people think of other people by what they consistently do over a span of time. This can get off track and become something else quickly, bad or good. When you need/want to change their perception reel yourself in and do not call attention to yourself for a while. Demonstrate neutrality for a period of time and people will replace their memory of you with the consistent behavior you demonstrate now if you do it long enough. The work environment is an ideal place to see this in action because we are there everyday and we have to cross paths with people on a regular basis. When you don't see someone on a regular basis every interaction is remembered when they think of you. If there has been extreme conflict an apology may be in order but more often just making an adjustment is best so as not to place even more emphasis on the inferior behavior. You are going to have to work against your current urges to express yourself in some contexts. You really need to find an outlet to express yourself that is not going to cause damage. At least something on the internet is not threatening to your livelihood or real-world relationships.
Old 01-06-2018, 06:57 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:

What can I do?

Also want to throw in there that a lot of people are way out of sorts right now because of the moon cycle being in Sagittarius. Even though it’s Gemini season. That mixture is what has been uprooting a lot of people from “normal” behavior.

I myself have been all sorts of charged up. Especially exactly as you say. Speaking up for myself and speaking out to others as everything flows in at an incredible rate. Meditation, yoga and clean eating are acting like a Tylenol to how affected I am right now.
Old 02-06-2018, 12:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
Also want to throw in there that a lot of people are way out of sorts right now because of the moon cycle being in Sagittarius. Even though it’s Gemini season. That mixture is what has been uprooting a lot of people from “normal” behavior.

Thank you!

I have been wondering about this for the last few days....and with my North Node being in Gemini and my South Node being in Sagittarius, I have been hit pretty hard with this.