Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 08-03-2018, 01:34 PM
Newbie ;)

First hand Afterlife experience

Hi!

I would like to know if there is any way to experience what it is like on the other side without actually staying there.

I heard one may be able to achieve this using psychedelic drugs but I don't know the first thing about them. Any advice on this?

Is there anyone who can share their experience from Heaven/Hell? (I am more interested in Hell)
I am also interested in what happens to a person after they commit suicide.
Old 08-03-2018, 02:37 PM
Master

Welcome to the forum . The two I know of , and I have yet to have either are , a near death experence and a astral projection .
Old 08-03-2018, 02:40 PM
Deactivated Account
A friend of mine seems to remember having committed suicide in a past life. She still has tendencies towards depression in her current life it appears. Nothing else seemed to have happened. Just that she carried over the pain she feels because of all this suffering in the world from life to life.

As for Hell... I might have brought it upon myself. You are judging yourself, you know... or so it appears... had a lot of nightmares about Hell and was afraid of it a lot this life. I seem to almost remember that in a past life I acted against my own beliefs and morals severely. Only after I am striving for forgiveness, the fear is fading, as is suffering. Time seems to have no meaning. Hell seems to be a state of mind, not so much an afterlife location. Good news would be that you can free yourself from it at any "time".
Old 08-03-2018, 04:09 PM
Master
iv dun it in dreams i hav
sean pepepl i loss evn famly iv not met in dreams it gon befr i wz n bornn

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 08-03-2018, 04:16 PM
Experiencer

I've done a lot of research on NDEs. It looks to me like people who experience "hell" are people who's lives were centered on themselves. They're actually not in a place of punishment, but are looking at either their ego or what the ego imprinted on their consciousness (soul, spirit). Those that became concerned at the negative things they were seeing in this hellish place during their NDEs were immediately drawn up into the light. For this reason I'm inclined to think that the spirit/soul goes through a "reset" when it's separated from the ego. There is no such place as hell as a place of punishment. Much like SeekerOfKnowledge, it makes sense to me that hell is a state of mind (ego)...or perhaps ego's imprint/influence on consciousness/soul/spirit.

As far as psychedelic drugs...this isn't advice...only what I've read, intended for your information. One should never use chemically produced or altered psychedelic drugs. One must used natural substances (ioasca, peyote, etc.), and only with assistance of a shaman or very experienced person. Be very careful. As for myself I wouldn't do it but if I were to do it I wouldn't do any of this without a 100 percent confirmation that a Native American shaman was in charge.
Old 08-03-2018, 04:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePetest
Hi!

I would like to know if there is any way to experience what it is like on the other side without actually staying there.

I heard one may be able to achieve this using psychedelic drugs but I don't know the first thing about them. Any advice on this?

Is there anyone who can share their experience from Heaven/Hell? (I am more interested in Hell)
Life between lives hypnotic regression.

Warning: your beliefs affect your perception!

Last edited by inavalan : 08-03-2018 at 05:41 PM.
Old 12-03-2018, 02:51 PM
Master

There are thousands of books on the subject. here is a list of free e-books you can browse through.https://new-birth.net/other-stuff/books-we-love/
Old 12-03-2018, 08:42 PM
Guide
Quote:
Hi!

You experience this every night when you go to sleep - where you haven't anyconscious awareness

Quote:

I really would advise you to keep it that way - as ignorance really is bliss.

Quote:

Heaven and Hell is the here and now, as the current moment is all there is. So if we want to make Hell of it, or Heaven of it, that is entirely our choice.

Quote:

While we should treasure life, this is a choice where they quite simply cease to be. Exactly like all of us when we die (irrespective of how we die). Consequently, their Concentrated Consciousness returns to the Universal Consciouness. This being the beautiful state of 'nothingness' from where each of us came.

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking
Old 12-03-2018, 10:32 PM
Master

"beautiful state of 'nothingness' "? If that's what you believe, then that's what you'll experience ... at first.
Old 12-03-2018, 11:24 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
"beautiful state of 'nothingness' "? If that's what you believe, then that's what you'll experience ... at first.

Oh yes, without any shadow of a doubt. As when I die and my consciousness dies with me I shall return to the magic of ‘nothingness’. The state before I was born, where I’ll not have any conscious awareness. The inner peace of knowing so completely who I am therefore allows me to go with the flow of life rather than go against it.

As I feel myself to be this Universe, having my Universal Experience. I find that so breathtakingly beautiful. Especially as I will live on eternally through everyone and everything with all of Creation being the Universe.

I also love how we all have our own opinions and beliefs, as it is so wonderful seeing so may different viewpoints.

Thank you so much for sharing yours

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking