Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 23-03-2018, 11:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Hahaha...this is AWESOME

Really enjoyed the artwork...most impressive

Thanks for sharing!

Peace & blessings
7L

^^ Wonders how much truth that link conveys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Muhammed ali was capricorn :) nice :)

Yep, but they missed a few well named fighters that i'm wondering how the hell did they missed.

Bruce Lee (Sagittarius), Mike Tyson (Cancer), Miguel Cotto (Scorpio), Jose Aldo (Virgo), Conor McGreggor (Cancer) are some they missed.

My moon sign seems to be the most accurate as it appears to reflect my path and journey through life.
Old 24-03-2018, 02:37 AM
Master
Sun is conscious identity. We all are a mix of many different things, but something in a personality prevails and is more highlighted over others. The sun and moon, is very helpful in connecting to not just core element/ energy of a person but also some of their sign traits they are mostly likely to be like. It has nothing to do with good and bad of their traits.
Yes that might not be all there is to it. But then there are many different ways a chart works and many different ways one can look at it.
Despite the chinese years, or others things, however other factors are , that brings one out to express on self variously, the sun traits , even a if a few will always be highlighted. If you look closely you can always find prominent traits of a sun sign with a person. That may only be a few, but they will be important. That is how I have observed.
Now yes, other things might be playing out as well, but that does not diminish impact of the sun trait. One will be able to find atleast two prominent sun traits that they carry with them for life, that is unique to their sign. Other things also might play out in bigger or smaller ways.
Old 24-03-2018, 02:52 AM
Master
Quote:
My sun sign is Cancer and I am on the cusp of Gem and Cancer for rising sun (I had it wrong but just checked & think this fits better too ). My moon sign is Aquarius. I am now basically split between water & air in these "major" indicators.

@7L wow you are cancer ? I thought you had mentioned scorpio in your profile? Reading from your posts I imagined you were scorpio, my mistake lol. Aquarius moon , wow very nice combination of water and air, very refreshing.
Old 24-03-2018, 05:39 AM
Master
I definitely notice traits of my sun sign. I don't deny that.
Old 24-03-2018, 07:01 PM
Master
Hey Angel ... the profile should still should say cancer, I hope, LOL!
But so yes sun sign was always cancer and moon sign was always aquarius (I doublechecked it again JIC, LOL). So that was always fung shui /wind water.

But somehow several yrs ago when I did my own chart late at night I read the symbols wrong or sth....LOL...no idea.
So I thought my rising sun was scorpio but all along I was on the cusp of Gemini and Cancer for my rising sun.
So...hahahaha....pays to measure twice & cut once, LOL.

But I never had a problem at all with scorpios and never really got what the bad rap was all about.
I have no problem at all with intensity or depth in a person, nor with "secrets" which water signs actually don't really have with one another, generally.
They don't intimidate me...no one intimidates me, LOL...and we get on very well as a rule.
So I suppose I never thought about it till I clicked on a link to double check, just for kicks.

TBH, I suppose my real rising sun sign probably fits a little better, hahaha...
Whatever, eh? It's all good

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke

Last edited by 7luminaries : 24-03-2018 at 09:19 PM.
Old 24-03-2018, 07:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
^^ Wonders how much truth that link conveys.
Not sure. It may be somewhat accurate for very stereotypical, undeveloped signs...LOL.
But hopefully most emotionally mature folks have got a handle on their dark wolves and know better than to indulge it or to feed it, LOL.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 25-03-2018, 12:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Hey Angel ... the profile should still should say cancer, I hope, LOL!
But so yes sun sign was always cancer and moon sign was always aquarius (I doublechecked it again JIC, LOL). So that was always fung shui /wind water.

But somehow several yrs ago when I did my own chart late at night I read the symbols wrong or sth....LOL...no idea.
So I thought my rising sun was scorpio but all along I was on the cusp of Gemini and Cancer for my rising sun.
So...hahahaha....pays to measure twice & cut once, LOL.

But I never had a problem at all with scorpios and never really got what the bad rap was all about.
I have no problem at all with intensity or depth in a person, nor with "secrets" which water signs actually don't really have with one another, generally.
They don't intimidate me...no one intimidates me, LOL...and we get on very well as a rule.
So I suppose I never thought about it till I clicked on a link to double check, just for kicks.

TBH, I suppose my real rising sun sign probably fits a little better, hahaha...
Whatever, eh? It's all good

Peace & blessings
7L

Hi 7L,

Ohh sounds great. Good to know. Yes I don't have problem with depth and intensity of a person either. I don't understand what the fuss is all about. Neither do I have with the secrets, because well those secrets might not be harmful or important as such.
I guess scorpios like to dominate and on a dark side there can be lot of jealousy and power struggle for them with others, esp with Taurus, because Taurus can be extremely fixed and unmoved itself. But that is on the negative side. When it has made up it's mind well good luck changing it.
On positive side, with many of my recent interactions in the past. They have been fine. I didn't have any trouble as such there, and they have been honest and direct, unlike some of my old interactions as a younger person where I felt drama kept them engaged and drawn. It does not always promise someone who is more evolved as a person. It didn't feel intense or emotional, it felt stressful.
I don't mind scorpio, but they are not my favorite sign to work with. I guess earth signs also get along best with earth signs. I get along well with air signs too.
Interesting to know you have aquarius moon, reminds me of good things.

Thanks for sharing , smiles your end ~
Old 25-03-2018, 03:13 AM
Master
Also there is nothing as an 'undeveloped' sun sign. It is clear some signs like to pride themselves with being more emotional. Emotional integrity does not only typically come with one or few signs in the zodiac. There is also an allure of glamor with zodiac signs, that one can get quite lost in but it might not quite work like that in real life. Elements do work but they work in many ways in chart. When one check a chart of a person there is also an overall element of the chart that stands out. A water sign might have prominent fire in their charts. A fire sign could have earth and water. an air sign could also have fire and earth.

A genuine and deep person with acute knowledge and true depth can be born in any month of the year. An emotionally deep person does not have to be born in just one or few months of the entire year, and I am sure not all great minds have been born in one or fews month of the year. That is why we celebrate diversity.
Spirituality is the birth right of all , and it is not narrowed to just one zodiac sign or just one outstanding trait of one zodiac sign. A emotionally, mentally or spiritually deep person does not have to be typically born in one or few months of the year.

Emotions might only be expressed differently by different signs. A very emotional person can be mostly be very detached to others, a very emotionally sensitive person can be very critical of themselves and others, a very emotional person can be very fiery to others, a very emotional person can be very naive and giving and trusting, a very emotional person can be very vindictive etc. A very emotional person or even an emotionally deep person does not have to be born in just one or few signs.
Old 26-03-2018, 04:35 PM
Ascender
No. I'm Aries and never fit with that sign. I can't relate to it.
Anyway something always bothered me.
My dad used to believe that I was born on the 26th march because he was there when my mother had me. Even she said she was sure it was the 26th. However, my birth certificate states 25th March. I always felt that 25th March was my birthday because of that date on my birth certificate but I've never really liked my birthday.
It bothers me. Both parents are not around anymore and my dad passed away just 13 years ago. What they said now really troubles me. I've been in touch with the hospital where I was born, and unfortunately they no longer kept the exact files of my birth that long ago.
I'm wondering if I'm really a day younger than I thought I was. There is no knowing. It would make a difference to my astrological chart.
Old 26-03-2018, 11:28 PM
Pathfinder

I love being a Capricorn. I love how methodical we are. Always organizing something. Blunt and straight to the point. A lot of people love to hate and hate to love us, which is perfectly fine with me.
Capricorns usually get the bad rep of being cold and heartless, not a lot of people have patience to get to know us. Once you do, you'll see how big our hearts are, and our sense of humor! Gotta love it.