Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2006, 08:52 PM
Red Sky

Healing by Laying on of Hands

Has anyone experienced healing by laying on of hands or does anyone do this type of healing? What about long distance healing? Do you believe that you can send healing energy to those who are not in your present area? I've always thought that if I could be blessed with any gift of the spirit that I would want it to be healing. It always bothers me that there are so many ill people in the world that medical science has been unable to heal not to mention the fact of how much health insurance costs, I would love to be able to heal those who need it as well as myself when healing is necessary.
Old 10-03-2006, 09:31 PM
Knower
Red Sky, you might like to look at the Reiki topic in the Complementary Therapies forum, where several of us involved with Reiki have contributed. If you feel that your path is leading you towards healing, I would strongly recommend you consider whether Reiki might be for you.

Love and Light,

Jeremy
Old 10-03-2006, 10:14 PM
silver swan

healing

Hi red sky.
Yes it is possible to send absent healing. The national spiritualist association run healing courses too. You seem to be very gentle and intuitive. I think you are already a healer without realising it x
Old 10-03-2006, 11:58 PM
Red Sky

Jeremy67 and silver swan,

Thank you both for your replies. I will look over the other forum. I don't know much about reiki but am willing to learn. I've always felt drawn to healing but didn't feel I had any abilities in that area. Friends and relatives do have a tendency to bring their pets to me when they get sick though since they say that I seem to be so good with caring for them. Maybe there is something there and I just haven't realized it.
Old 05-04-2006, 07:45 PM
dreamer

Hi Red Sky I was interested in what you had written above, you sound interested in something that it does not appear you have had much access to - which sounds like some sort of life calling to me, go with it, find a good teacher, someone who is wise rather than dogmatic, healing is an intuitive art, too many rules tend to confuse things, at the end of the day if you ask with a pure heart the universe rarely refuses regardless of how you ask and I can tell you have a good heart.

I practice Reiki which is one form of healing that has been termed laying on of hands. Reiki is a form of healing that was primarily passed on as a method of self healing. If you heal yourself you are able to let the universal energy flow through you without blockage which makes you better able to heal others. The side benifit is that other people enjoy receiving Reiki. Life is all about intention, we are all healers if we intend to be so. Healing is just about stilling your soul and intending that you channel the universal energies to the highest good. Any time you respect, listen to, help or anyhting else with love in your heart you are healing.

If you want to know how to heal yourself I would really recommend the Bhagavad Gita which taught me more about how to achieve inner peace than anything else ever. Read it every day and practice what it says and your life will take off on an adventure that you would never dare to imagine. Life is but a dream, surrender to heaven.
Old 16-04-2006, 02:10 AM
Red Sky

Dreamer,

Thank you for the wonderful advice. I have recently started trying to learn more about Reiki and I will read the Bhagavad Gita.
Old 17-04-2006, 01:19 PM
dreamer

Hi Red Sky,

I am pleased to have been of use.
Old 18-04-2006, 04:11 PM
Experiencer

hello red sky
my name is james
and i have an extraordinary gift of healing
I have helped people with all sort of pain since about three years ago when my gifts awakened
I do not only work with the physical but the mental and spiritual as well
your healing comes from your ancestral links
I see someone before you that used their talent to heal animals in this way
animals bring joy to people
and your healing gift will bring joy to you as well as others
I am open to my gifts with an understanding that
they come from God and i treat myself and God`s creatures
man\woman, animals , plant life , weather with utmost respect
and believe strongly in the faith I have in God
peace
god bless
from james
Old 19-04-2006, 09:47 AM
dreamer

Hi James,

I am interested to know how your healing gifts awakened. I like your confidence it's cool.
Old 20-04-2006, 02:12 AM
Experiencer

I keep a journal of my thoughts and some poetry is there too
You are welcome to go to the website and have a look
www.livejournal.com
my name there is mysteryman74

A lot about me lol
I was awakened three years ago in a very beautiful way
I was very curious about the blocks i had
as I am an artist and at that time i wasnt able to create
I would just stare at the page and sigh
one day a friend of mine said to me that they would help me
I was ecstatic and didnt know what to expect
I showed up at their apartment and was really inquisitive about everything my friend was to do for me
I asked a lot of questions and recieved a few answers
basically what he did was a chakra alignment
and a chakra cleansing
I didnt know i could see my traumas come through as he worked with my inner light
I saw a few things I had been holding back and then the tears came
i saw a moment in my life where i was almost beaten to death and i survived that
there i was again lying in a bath tub being beaten it was actually a point in my life that i walked through the valley of the shadow of death and got turned around as I walked with Jesus
I remember at the time i saw this again i got emotional and started vibrating with anger deep seeded anger
and i was told to calm down
I was told soon after that my friend felt everything i felt
and had the same tears running down his face I had running down mine

my friend told me i was to go through changes
ok so i counted seven days where I went through hell in ways i cant describe being posessed by spirits
to put it lightly
having all kinds of conversations as spirits came to me and left and came again
til i recieved messages that i had to do work for God to lessen his burden
as the souls were piling up
so i began healing my friends frist then complete strangers i had never met before I would help them with the passing of people close to them
the work i did was amazing
I remember at the end of the seventh day I was taken away and locked up because people though i went crazy
I even healed a man and woman in the hospital where they put me
the man was very um how do you say impressed that i could give him clear vision again
and the woman had suffered three strokes and had terrible headaches
I placed my hands upon her head and the next thing i knew she was smiling at me
that is why i continue to bring joy to people and help those who cant help themselves
I guide many people to what is inside them by them freeing the doubt of who they are inside
Peace be with you
God bless
From james