Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 03-11-2014, 04:06 PM
Knower

Every human has a Soul.
It acts like a computer hard drive.
It stores every thought, word and action we make.
Light and Peace
Cirrus
Old 05-11-2014, 04:37 PM
Guide
Smile The Soul

This is my view and understanding of the Soul.

In the beginning there was God / The All that is / the One. The One was in a state of bliss, but wanted to view itself. So the All decided to devise a plan, by creating a hologram, a Multidimensional vessel, as a container in which it could gain some vantage point to experience all of itself.

This Hologram was to be reached by the All coming down through various dimensions. As the All travelled through the 6th dimension the All became the Many and split into multitudes of sparks / fragments. This shattering of the One into the many was a very profound experience. Each spark / Fragment became a Soul. The Shattering into the Many is still felt within us a a deeply sad feeling, as we long for Union, Unity, to become whole again.

The Souls eventually came to the Astral plane, the 9th level, where some stayed, and others decided to go down to the 10th level of matter & density, which is the earth plane, the lowest and densest part of this holographic universe.

Some got trapped in the 10th level due to its materialistic nature. Others decided to come down into the 10th level of matter to help free those who got trapped (Edgar Cayce has more info on this). Every time we dip from the 9th (Astral planes) into the 10th plane to reincarnate, we forget, and have to be reminded of who we are and why we are here. Sometimes we succeed, sometimes we fail and accumulate Karmic debt.

Each of us is thus a Soul, having a human experience. We are a fragment of God himself, a.k.a. the Higher Self within us. Powerful, Divine and able to create our own reality here if we understand the techniques.

But because of the layers of ego, and material entrapments and the severe conditioning we are subjected to (religious, political, the media etc) we forgot who we are. If we can give up our attachment to matter and form, which traps us here, we can break free, and collectively we can begin our journey back through the Higher Planes to our origin, where we started , as One.

Most spiritual Paths has this Divine Unity / Union as our destination / Destiny.

And so is the story of the Soul from my perspective.
Old 05-11-2014, 06:05 PM
Ascender

There are three main ingredients: soul, spirit, and consciousness.

Soul is a type of energy, just like Reiki and Seichim.

A soul's higher self is the condensed part of the soul. It usually holds the consciousness, eg. learnings from past lives. Nowadays, higher self can be anchored in one's physical body, whereas before, due to the planetary positioning, it was not possible for the higher self to come down to the physical dimension.

The higher self includes the higher mind. It is the guide for the soul. The guide for your spirit is called "spirit guides". There is also an individualized guide/template for your physical self, but this is not mentioned in spirituality because spirituality focuses on non-physical things. The template for your physical self is useful only to your physical body.

Different people's soul energies would feel different (texture). Some are light and thin, like tissue paper (as an analogy). Some are harsh and heavy, like toilet paper.

There is a quota on the volume of one soul per human encasement. Same with spirit, that there is a quota on the number of spirit aspects per human encasement. Not 100% of your soul energy is within your encasement. Hence, upon physical death, the loss in weight is not the same. And also, the density and texture of different human soul energies also affect the weight of the soul.

Soul reincarnation is to evolve the soul. As an analogy, going from grade one to grade two, then to grade three, and so on. Soul evolution is so that we can go "home." Our souls are not at home now, but hopefully we are all on our home run.
Old 11-11-2014, 12:14 PM
Knower

Hi lenvdb64,
Your explanation of the Soul is excellent.
Light and Peace
Cirrus
Old 11-11-2014, 01:12 PM
Guide
<<Your explanation of the Soul is excellent.>>...

Many thanks CIRRUS
It took me a few decades to arrive at this conclusion, after having to break down my fundamental christian indoctrination.

I once though we are human and we have a soul.
Now I know I am a soul having a human experience. I am not my body or my personality.

Light and Peace to you too
:-)
Len
Old 11-11-2014, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenvdb64

In the beginning there was God / The All that is / the One. The One was in a state of bliss, but wanted to view itself. So the All decided to devise a plan, by creating a hologram, a Multidimensional vessel, as a container in which it could gain some vantage point to experience all of itself.

This Hologram was to be reached by the All coming down through various dimensions. As the All travelled through the 6th dimension the All became the Many and split into multitudes of sparks / fragments. This shattering of the One into the many was a very profound experience. Each spark / Fragment became a Soul. The Shattering into the Many is still felt within us a a deeply sad feeling, as we long for Union, Unity, to become whole again.

Each of us is thus a Soul, having a human experience. We are a fragment of God himself, a.k.a. the Higher Self within us. Powerful, Divine and able to create our own reality here if we understand the techniques....
Whoa, that WAS excellent...bravo!
Yes, the breaking free of the limited interpretations or doctrines...

I love when people get the Hologram thing!!!
So glad you are here, Len...you, too, Cirrus!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-11-2014, 02:04 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenvdb64
<<Your explanation of the Soul is excellent.>>...

Many thanks CIRRUS
It took me a few decades to arrive at this conclusion, after having to break down my fundamental christian indoctrination.

I once though we are human and we have a soul.
Now I know I am a soul having a human experience. I am not my body or my personality.

Light and Peace to you too
:-)
Len

Hi Len,
Yes, We are Spiritual Being's on a Material journey and our body is just a vehicle for the Soul our true self.
Light and Peace
Cirrus
Old 12-11-2014, 02:07 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Whoa, that WAS excellent...bravo!
Yes, the breaking free of the limited interpretations or doctrines...

I love when people get the Hologram thing!!!
So glad you are here, Len...you, too, Cirrus!

Love reading your posts Miss Hepburn.
Light and Peace
Cirrus
Old 13-11-2014, 05:52 AM
Bnhappy

It's an energy body. I am not going deep into this right now because it is my bedtime. But we have several energy bodies, one of which would be known to what we hear about all the time as the "Soul." This is the Astral Subtle Body, we have several energy bodies. We have five energetic bodies, these are:

1. The Physical body
2. The Etheric Body
3. The Astral Body
4. The Mental Body
5. and The Spiritual or Causal Body

The Astral Subtle Body is what is considered to be the "Soul", and be thought of as the field of energy that occupies the space within the aura (when it is at home.) This energy field can leave the body, which it does often, such as at night while we are sleeping, and always returns due to being attached to you by the lifeline known as the "silver Cord." This cord is what attaches the physical body to the soul, or astral body.
Old 13-11-2014, 06:20 AM
Uttamchand

Hi,
Soul is nothing but like our the bank account in that how much dollar(of Good work,without cheat) and dollar ( of Bad work) we collected in our hole lief.
That account reflect in your second or next life with interest rate.
Best Regards
Uttamchand