Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 07-10-2018, 08:52 AM
Guide
Good morning Mr G,

Another week of sunshine, I'm lapping up every day of warmth!

Quote:
There is a 'space' where everything just is. There's no 'positive' and there's no 'negative', there's just emotion or anything else. As soon as you use the word 'positive' and especially 'negative' you create a downwards spiral for yourself - energy flows where the attention goes. The Universe doesn't read your mind so if you put your attention on 'negative' the Universe gives you more to fight against. The attention goes on the fight, not the 'negative' or changing it. Sometimes it's that simple. It's your definitions that create your reality.

Yes, it’s also about judgement of a situation or feeling, which I still catch myself doing, although I’m immediately aware that it’s a judgement. I just thank it for letting me know. Judgement is one of those areas which I’ve been wanting to get a bit more of an understanding. And, as synchronicity would have it, in this last week Matt’s released a brand new video called “Unpacking Judgements” – you’ve got to love it when that happens, so I’m busy this weekend watching, learning and noting.

Quote:
I was talking to someone I 'met' on a Life's Purpose thread yonks ago, she has a friend staying with her and her friend doesn't believe in anything that isn't tangible. She was saying that her friend didn't believe in synchronicities but they were happening anyway and she had little choice but to acknowledge that. It's that kind of thing that I find so damned fascinating, but how much could be said of so many similar things - like being a part of your divine plan

I love that kind of thing also. This is a wonderful example which I revisit from time to time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF7g0d4VSYQ

Quote:
Equally, if you could project how you deal with your 'negative emotions' into the future? Sometimes it's not about the healing, it's often about changing the mindset/energies that think it needs healing. As you've just found out. It's also less about 'meant to happen' and more about 'already happening' if there is no time (for simplicity's sake).

That reminds me of something Matt said recently which was another ‘a ha’ moment. He was saying that the reason you go from healer to healer and it doesn’t work, is because life is saying this “this is a gift not a curse”. That it is a gift called your process and to take it from you because your ego is inconvenienced, would be to take you off your path.

I thought well that’s me; spending all those years trying all those different things and none of them made the slightest difference. Now I know why. That’s what led me to think that if anything heals, it’ll be because it’s in my divine plan.

Though having said that, if the time – were – to be right the physical body may need a vehicle through to which to heal, so it could be right time, right therapy. And on that note, I had the first Reiki session last week.

It was very interesting. I found that whilst I was discussing what I was going for, my body started heating up and she said this was the reiki already activating. I’ve had similar things happen before but it was nevertheless fascinating. The actual reiki felt like a solid warmth, there were nothing unusual which was good for me as it was a first session and I need to gain confidence. I have a further session booked for a couple of weeks. So we see where this takes me, if anywhere.

Last week I had a white cross into my third eye, then a black one (yep, back to that again) and then the white cross was joined by a small white coffin. A few years back that would have seriously rattled me but I just let the images come and go with no desire to seek it’s meaning, although at a rough guess the cross would mean protection and the coffin the death of something.

Anyway, on the day of the reiki I was feel anxious so decided to ask “upstairs” for protection during the session and I had the most beautfiul pink cross drop into my third eye. And it was with me all through the session.

And church bells again one night during the week.

Quote:
It's 'other Life' stuff as in the realms, 'Spirit you' if you like.

That’s two different things for me. Spirit is spirit and ‘the realm’s is where my other life was/is, although having said that, this was your term for it, so I used that for the sake of reference. I’ve not got a name for that world for me that is somewhere between spirit and my imagination.

This could get very confusing!

Quote:
I'm not even going to try and find the words for this but I feel as if I was there in Spirit form when he died in that lean-to. It was pretty shabby to say the least and not a way for anyone to go. And I haven't ruled out my mind playing tricks by the way. The images are so clear and they're telling me that they've been there for a while, waiting to be released. Or I'm insane, one of the two. The 'one of us' I was referring to was the Life from the other realms, 'Spirit you', so I guess being one of your Past Lives would fit that well. It's not the first time I've seen myself in this form, in this situation and I'm getting emotional.

OK, I get all that, and you’re not insane, or else both of us are! The images being there for a while is not a surprise, as they would have been there for all of my 50 years and of course I don’t know what century that little boy was on the earth plane, so in our time those images could have been hanging around for a long time.

I also wondered if these two experiences I’ve had of late around the phobia have come about to try and release the fear from me – and also heal the energy that would have been left when this boy passed over. I asked my pendulum whether I should try to consciously release or try and do something to release for the boy but it said no. Thing is, this could get very confusing, as me - the child and the adult - have been affected and I don’t want to make it worse for me as it’s something I have to still cope with. And all this keeps it in my mind. I do think that if that’s what spirit have in mind, then it will play itself out.

Quote:
Actually yes it is quite interesting about the Spiritual timeline. Just keep a tight grip on your sanity lol.

I think my sanity left the building some years ago! To be honest, I can only guess by spiritual timeline, they mean the time in my personal divine plan. Not heard of the term before. But I like it when they use words or phrases which I’ve not come across before as I then know it isn’t me making this stuff up.

Quote:
By the way, I remember you saying to me that you could never be like Matt. Just saying. I think the whole thing is pretty cool.

Did I say that? I can believe I did. But am excessively happy to be wrong on this occasion! What I like about listening to him and reading about the things he does as part of his own spiritual practice and abilities, I like to experiment with, see if I can do it and see how it feels to me.

Quote:
By the end of my day I just want to sit on my backside and have done with it. Nurturing myself isn't something I've ever done being honest, even when I've had the time to do it. It's also about the end of Mrs G's day as well, so for her it's coming up on bedtime. I have been thinking about it but it's still part of the culture shock lol.

I don’t spend more than 20 minutes preparing a meal. A mushroom or red onion/cheese omelette doesn’t take 10 minutes and is healthy.

A friend of mine cooks up large batches of meals at the weekend, stews, bolognese etc freezes them for use in the week.

It’s about routine really.

Quote:
I've made so many changes that I still can't attribute anything to anything at the moment, but at the same time it can't hurt. Although I don't eat a lot of chocolate I do like a treat here and there and it doesn't affect me, but then there wouldn't be a lot of dairy in chocolate anyway.

There’s no dairy at all in real chocolate. Dark chocolate is good for you. This is what I go for, usually the 70% percent.

https://www.greenandblacks.co.uk/our...ange/bars.html

Quote:
Thanks but I don't have a mobile phone lol. The last one I had was about 2005 and I've never had one since. Just never felt the need.

I have a works mobile but switch it off when I leave work. I don’t have a phone at home, only a landline for the broadband but it’s permanently switched off. I don’t like speaking on the phone when I get home and the doorbell is switched off. Once I get home, I like to sink into blissful isolation!

Quote:
I ran out of meds last weekend,

So how did you get on with not having any for a few days? That would be a good indicator of how things are without the influence of the pills? If it made no difference at all, then it could be that cow’s milk was the culprit and you could gradually ease off the tabs?

Any news on the scan? Sometimes if it’s the right sort of scan, they and you can see what’s going on the time they’re doing it.

Quote:
This time of the year is the lead-up to so many bad things that have been with me since childhood.
I do agree, I dislike it intensely. I can be prone to depression/being run down specially January/February. Thinking back to last year, yuk! I’m wondering / hoping that maybe this newfound balance may help. We’ll have to wait and see.

Quote:
I guess that's another interesting parallel between us, the closeness of the anniversaries and feeling our fathers with us. We both keep our distances in this Life because the feelings of Love are just so overwhelming, but knowing he's around is enough.

Too right there, it normally hits me like a freight train if I listen to something I know he liked, such as this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb3iPP-tHdA

Patrycia
Old 07-10-2018, 11:16 PM
Greenslade

[quote=Patrycia-Rose]Good morning Mr G,

Another week of sunshine, I'm lapping up every day of warmth!
good afternoon Patrycia, and how is your virtual reality programme going? Mine is glitching because we've had cold winds and rain most of the week and today is no exception. Last night I started to drive home in a panic, there was an extra amber light on the dashboard that I hadn't seen before and I didn't have time to look at it initially. It turned out to be the external temperature warning light and I hadn't seen it in months.

[quote=Patrycia-Rose]Yes, it’s also about judgement of a situation or feeling, which I still catch myself doing, although I’m immediately aware that it’s a judgement. I just thank it for letting me know. Judgement is one of those areas which I’ve been wanting to get a bit more of an understanding. And, as synchronicity would have it, in this last week Matt’s released a brand new video called “Unpacking Judgements” – you’ve got to love it when that happens, so I’m busy this weekend watching, learning and noting. quote]Judgement actually comes from our survival instincts, where we decide if something is good/safe or not and on iut's own judgement is that bad. It's when people then act on that judgement it becomes discrimination, and that's where the problems begin. Personally I think it's OK for us to judge "I don't want to be like that" as long as we don't treat the person any differently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
I love that kind of thing also. This is a wonderful example which I revisit from time to time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF7g0d4VSYQ
I've seen that clip before somewhere, or something similar enough to it. There are always ways in which Spirituality happens in Real Life, I think all we have to do is be open to it all. There's a huge amount of comfort there.

Quote:
That reminds me of something Matt said recently which was another ‘a ha’ moment. He was saying that the reason you go from healer to healer and it doesn’t work, is because life is saying this “this is a gift not a curse”. That it is a gift called your process and to take it from you because your ego is inconvenienced, would be to take you off your path.

I thought well that’s me; spending all those years trying all those different things and none of them made the slightest difference. Now I know why. That’s what led me to think that if anything heals, it’ll be because it’s in my divine plan.

Though having said that, if the time – were – to be right the physical body may need a vehicle through to which to heal, so it could be right time, right therapy. And on that note, I had the first Reiki session last week.

It was very interesting. I found that whilst I was discussing what I was going for, my body started heating up and she said this was the reiki already activating. I’ve had similar things happen before but it was nevertheless fascinating. The actual reiki felt like a solid warmth, there were nothing unusual which was good for me as it was a first session and I need to gain confidence. I have a further session booked for a couple of weeks. So we see where this takes me, if anywhere.

Last week I had a white cross into my third eye, then a black one (yep, back to that again) and then the white cross was joined by a small white coffin. A few years back that would have seriously rattled me but I just let the images come and go with no desire to seek it’s meaning, although at a rough guess the cross would mean protection and the coffin the death of something.

Anyway, on the day of the reiki I was feel anxious so decided to ask “upstairs” for protection during the session and I had the most beautfiul pink cross drop into my third eye. And it was with me all through the session.

And church bells again one night during the week.
There's a phrase that I picked up many years ago, I think it was the title of a book but I liked a particular quote from it. The title was "Turning Hurts Into Halos. Just as interesting though the quote was about asking the right questions, so instead of asking 'Why' it's best to ask 'What are the reasons?' because that seeks genuine wisdom. So you have an ailment - of any description and if Life's Purpose means anything then it was meant to be there. What are the reasons it's there? What is it telling you, what can you gain from it? What is it you're really trying to heal and what are the reasons?

In Spirit Love comes so easily but here in this density not so much, it's not easy to Love that road rage driver when you're the butt of their focus, and when you're less than the epitome of perfection you have so many reasons not to Love yourself. When you Love your own warts and all????

It's the ego that feels the bruises, the Spirit sees 'tools' for development. Those warts are here to help you too, and they make you perfect in your imperfections.

All of time is happening all of the time, and all of time is affecting all of time all of the time. Where things become skewed is when we think in linear timeframes - which it isn't in Spirituality or science. Which puts the kybosh on karma and Spiritual development by the way, technically. What I've learned is the those 'bad things' have made me the person I am today, so given the ability to 'bend time' what would I do? If I was conscious today that I had to go through those 'bad things' in order to be - for instance - talking to you right now, would I change anything in the past? Or, if these things hadn't happened and I was conscious that I needed to be a different person, what then? Would I have myself a causality loop?

Just go have your Reiki and see where it leads you. You see, just being there will tell you so much - you said "see where this takes me, if anywhere." That tells you so much. I take it that all the 'signs' were there so allow yourself the experience and forget the rest for now. You're not dealing with treatments that didn't work any more, you're dealing with your perceptions and memories and from that perspective everything is very different.

Spirit uses what's deeply rooted into our subconscious so the Christian symbolism is all about you. The cross represents divinity, protection.... etc. It also means resurrection and for Jesus that's just what it was. It wasn't about dying but rebirth, and white usually signifies purity or innocence. In dream symbolism, to dream of death means new Life which is where your coffin comes in. It can also mean the 'death' of the old self. Pink usually signifies healing, as does green.

Quote:
That’s two different things for me. Spirit is spirit and ‘the realm’s is where my other life was/is, although having said that, this was your term for it, so I used that for the sake of reference. I’ve not got a name for that world for me that is somewhere between spirit and my imagination.

This could get very confusing!
When it becomes confusing it means the distinctions begin to blur.

Quote:
OK, I get all that, and you’re not insane, or else both of us are! The images being there for a while is not a surprise, as they would have been there for all of my 50 years and of course I don’t know what century that little boy was on the earth plane, so in our time those images could have been hanging around for a long time.

I also wondered if these two experiences I’ve had of late around the phobia have come about to try and release the fear from me – and also heal the energy that would have been left when this boy passed over. I asked my pendulum whether I should try to consciously release or try and do something to release for the boy but it said no. Thing is, this could get very confusing, as me - the child and the adult - have been affected and I don’t want to make it worse for me as it’s something I have to still cope with. And all this keeps it in my mind. I do think that if that’s what spirit have in mind, then it will play itself out.
I really do understand what you're saying about leaving it alone but it keeps cropping up for some reason. I think it's about acknowledgement more than anything else, to recognise that it happened to the boy. I also don't think it's something that can be dealt with in this Lifetime but it feels as though it's important not to forget for whatever reason.

Quote:
I think my sanity left the building some years ago! To be honest, I can only guess by spiritual timeline, they mean the time in my personal divine plan. Not heard of the term before. But I like it when they use words or phrases which I’ve not come across before as I then know it isn’t me making this stuff up.
I had a weird dream one night when I was taken 'upstairs' to meet my Higher Self. He was poring over what looked like a map table and he was pointing out my Life from beginning to end. I had the sense that there was no time as such, more like event strings where this happened then that happened. The trouble with a Spiritual timeline is that it might be referring to Spirit's/Higher Self's perspective, which can take in present and future Lifetimes.

Quote:
Did I say that? I can believe I did. But am excessively happy to be wrong on this occasion! What I like about listening to him and reading about the things he does as part of his own spiritual practice and abilities, I like to experiment with, see if I can do it and see how it feels to me.
Yep, you said it and I remember at the time thinking "Dream on, baby" because it was quite obvious where you were heading. You and Matt aren't on distant planets by the way so it's going to be interesting as to how this pans out lol.

Quote:
I don’t spend more than 20 minutes preparing a meal. A mushroom or red onion/cheese omelette doesn’t take 10 minutes and is healthy.

A friend of mine cooks up large batches of meals at the weekend, stews, bolognese etc freezes them for use in the week.

It’s about routine really.
I hate routine but it's getting that way. I use to cook on a Sunday when I was on my own, it was easier and if I was putting the oven on for Sunday lunch I might as well do it for the rest of the week too. Mrs G used to cook but since she's had her heart attack she's shutting down by the time I get home, so it's really as much for her convenience. The trouble is though that since I've been on this health kick my eating habits have changed and I'm at the stage where I need to change them even more.

[quote=Patrycia-Rose]There’s no dairy at all in real chocolate. Dark chocolate is good for you. This is what I go for, usually the 70% percent.

https://www.greenandblacks.co.uk/our...ange/bars.html

Just bright now, if it stays down I'm calling it a win. I have a thing about white chocolate with strawberries through it but I only eat six squares at a time.

Quote:
I have a works mobile but switch it off when I leave work. I don’t have a phone at home, only a landline for the broadband but it’s permanently switched off. I don’t like speaking on the phone when I get home and the doorbell is switched off. Once I get home, I like to sink into blissful isolation!
I'm the same when I get home. I like the first hour to myself doing nothing much in particular and that usually means playing computer games, and having a solitary coffee. Mrs G has it sitting at my desk when I get in and she won't disturb me after that. It's my switch-over time.

Quote:
So how did you get on with not having any for a few days? That would be a good indicator of how things are without the influence of the pills? If it made no difference at all, then it could be that cow’s milk was the culprit and you could gradually ease off the tabs?

Any news on the scan? Sometimes if it’s the right sort of scan, they and you can see what’s going on the time they’re doing it.
It went very badly being honest, and it took a couple of days to settle down again. So, for the foreseeable future the pills stay. The vet did say she was going to wean me off them later but wanted to keep the double-dose for the time being, so I'm wondering if the sudden stop made it flare up worse. I did ask about the scan but they wouldn't say, apparently only the doctor is allowed to but if everything was OK, I wonder if they would tell me. The results aren't due back until Friday.

Quote:
I do agree, I dislike it intensely. I can be prone to depression/being run down specially January/February. Thinking back to last year, yuk! I’m wondering / hoping that maybe this newfound balance may help. We’ll have to wait and see.
There's a lot of seasonal adjustment disorder at that time of year because it's short days with long nights, and it's cold and horrible weather. Christmas is also traumatic for some people as well, because of all the family and financial stress. I guess you won't be quite so affected by those.

Quote:
Too right there, it normally hits me like a freight train if I listen to something I know he liked, such as this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb3iPP-tHdA

Patrycia
I remember them pretty well, they were just coming into my musical radar at the time and if I remember they won an award for Whiter Shad of Pale. It was probably a metaphor for Life and a warning to Spirituality, in that the lyrics were surreal and defied interpretation, and if you tried to work it out you missed its meaning.
Old 14-10-2018, 07:25 AM
Guide
Good morning Mr G (or good evening),

Two days of solid rain and I'm blissfully holed up at home studying Matt's new online course.

Quote:
Personally I think it's OK for us to judge "I don't want to be like that" as long as we don't treat the person any differently.

Yes I agree with that; you can make a judgement as long as you don’t use it against yourself or other people.

Quote:
In Spirit Love comes so easily but here in this density not so much, it's not easy to Love that road rage driver when you're the butt of their focus, and when you're less than the epitome of perfection you have so many reasons not to Love yourself. When you Love your own warts and all????

This is the one area where I immediately react from the human perspective, and then apologise to the car for swearing and then the higher response follows.

Quote:
Just go have your Reiki and see where it leads you. You see, just being there will tell you so much - you said "see where this takes me, if anywhere." That tells you so much. I take it that all the 'signs' were there so allow yourself the experience and forget the rest for now. You're not dealing with treatments that didn't work any more, you're dealing with your perceptions and memories and from that perspective everything is very different.

I haven’t had any signs as such, other than the pink cross which I asked for. I’m glad actually that they’re not giving me loads of symbols because that happened with the Bowen and that didn’t go so well, so the absence of them with the Reiki is welcome. The only thing the guides have done is suggesting I go ahead with it, when I was having doubts.

Yes, I’m aware of all the past experiences of healing and how they turned out. I think because I’ve accepted my trauma symptoms I’m going in with no real expectations, it is just an experience / experiment and see what happens. Mind you, I had some very strange reactions to the first session. I had some really angry dreams on Friday night, where I had to be restrained from attacking someone! So I think the Reiki has stirred up something and I’ve had some strange sensations in my legs ever since, particularly at night.

Matt did a radio broadcast recently about how to feel good about feeling bad, really intense, in depth stuff and I just felt so much calmer listening to it, as it’s given me the bigger picture and also a coping strategy if this throws up any more strong emotions. He always seems to have a knack of providing teachings when I’m currently asking or pondering about a subject, or in this case a strategy for coping with triggered emotions when I wasn’t sure how to react to them. I needed something direct, right at the heart, and that’s what I got!

So my next session is next week and am I am looking forward to it. At the moment, I feel my physical body / energy field needs to become accustomed to the Reiki energy, and I suspect there may be more to come within or after the appointment. The energy will more than likely have an accumulative effect which will either suit me or it won’t.

Quote:
Spirit uses what's deeply rooted into our subconscious so the Christian symbolism is all about you. The cross represents divinity, protection.... etc. It also means resurrection and for Jesus that's just what it was. It wasn't about dying but rebirth, and white usually signifies purity or innocence. In dream symbolism, to dream of death means new Life which is where your coffin comes in. It can also mean the 'death' of the old self. Pink usually signifies healing, as does green.

There’s definitely something going on around that. They’ve told me more than once that I am being ‘reborn’. They also told me several times that ‘you won’t be here much longer.’ At first I thought they meant that my time had come to pass and I was getting all excited about my dad and nan coming to collect me and seeing my cat again, and the awesome thing would be I would be there when my mum passed over. In fact, I woke up the following morning from them telling me that, slightly disappointed to find myself still here! And having to go to work!!

Quote:
I really do understand what you're saying about leaving it alone but it keeps cropping up for some reason. I think it's about acknowledgement more than anything else, to recognise that it happened to the boy. I also don't think it's something that can be dealt with in this Lifetime but it feels as though it's important not to forget for whatever reason.

It’ll have to be something that is reviewed when I pass over. It will be a very interesting observation I'm sure.

Quote:
The trouble with a Spiritual timeline is that it might be referring to Spirit's/Higher Self's perspective, which can take in present and future Lifetimes.

Yes, it could be a number of things. But it was in reference to trauma being released from me, so I will take that spiritual timeline refers to my divine plan on this earthly plane. They did tell me something more about it the other night but we do have conversations at night when I’m semi awake hence unless it’s monumental, I often don’t remember it the next morning.

Quote:
Yep, you said it and I remember at the time thinking "Dream on, baby" because it was quite obvious where you were heading.

I don't feel it’s obvious where this is heading, in fact now I’ve mostly let go of my wants and desires, I’ve no idea where I’m heading if at all anywhere. And it’s not about the ultimate destination but more focused on the now and living from a heart centred perspective. I’m not saying it’s like that all the time, I still have the odd pang ‘I wish this or that’ but it doesn’t feel strong or frustrating like it used and it doesn’t take long for the 5D thinking/perspective to kick in.

Quote:
You and Matt aren't on distant planets by the way so it's going to be interesting as to how this pans out lol.

Not sure what you mean but it sounds nice! I have heard him mention once the planet Sirius and that people from that planet see flashes of blue light. That made me sit up because I often see flashes of blue light around me. Not saying I’m from Sirius but it is an interesting perspective.

Quote:
It went very badly being honest, and it took a couple of days to settle down again. So, for the foreseeable future the pills stay. The vet did say she was going to wean me off them later but wanted to keep the double-dose for the time being, so I'm wondering if the sudden stop made it flare up worse. I did ask about the scan but they wouldn't say, apparently only the doctor is allowed to but if everything was OK, I wonder if they would tell me. The results aren't due back until Friday.

Suddenly stopping would cause a flare up which is why it would be better, when the time comes, to reduce gradually.

So you would have got the scan results by now, did they show anything?

Quote:

There's a lot of seasonal adjustment disorder at that time of year because it's short days with long nights,
and it's cold and horrible weather. Christmas is also traumatic for some people as well, because of all the family and financial stress. I guess you won't be quite so affected by those.

Actually, I enjoy the dark nights, I always experience them as going by really fast. It’s the cold I don’t like.

Yep, and it always makes me chuckle when I'm queuing at the supermarket around Christmas and people ask me what I'm doing and I say I'm spending the day on my own, lots of good food, films etc and they all say they're dreading it etc! Believe me, I don't take it for granted. Having said that it's a time for reflection too as I remember all the great memories of Christmas with my mum and dad.

LP has a new album coming out around December. Can't remember the last time I felt this excited about getting a new release! Back in the day when ever Status Quo, Genesis, Level 42, released a new album I'd get it straight away. So it does feel rather good to be anticipating the release from a (to me) brand new artist!

Patrycia
Old 14-10-2018, 02:07 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Good morning Mr G (or good evening),

Two days of solid rain and I'm blissfully holed up at home studying Matt's new online course.
Good morning Patrycia

We've had a week of rain but it never dampens the Spirits. I know people who would love to walk out in it and get good and wet.

Quote:
Yes I agree with that; you can make a judgement as long as you don’t use it against yourself or other people.
If we were to be honest we all judge, it's a survival instinct. Discrimination isn't, that's a choice.

Quote:
This is the one area where I immediately react from the human perspective, and then apologise to the car for swearing and then the higher response follows.
Someone once told me that you can tell how a person really is by the way they drive their car, it has to do with feeling safe and secure in it.

Quote:
I haven’t had any signs as such, other than the pink cross which I asked for. I’m glad actually that they’re not giving me loads of symbols because that happened with the Bowen and that didn’t go so well, so the absence of them with the Reiki is welcome. The only thing the guides have done is suggesting I go ahead with it, when I was having doubts.

Yes, I’m aware of all the past experiences of healing and how they turned out. I think because I’ve accepted my trauma symptoms I’m going in with no real expectations, it is just an experience / experiment and see what happens. Mind you, I had some very strange reactions to the first session. I had some really angry dreams on Friday night, where I had to be restrained from attacking someone! So I think the Reiki has stirred up something and I’ve had some strange sensations in my legs ever since, particularly at night.

Matt did a radio broadcast recently about how to feel good about feeling bad, really intense, in depth stuff and I just felt so much calmer listening to it, as it’s given me the bigger picture and also a coping strategy if this throws up any more strong emotions. He always seems to have a knack of providing teachings when I’m currently asking or pondering about a subject, or in this case a strategy for coping with triggered emotions when I wasn’t sure how to react to them. I needed something direct, right at the heart, and that’s what I got!

So my next session is next week and am I am looking forward to it. At the moment, I feel my physical body / energy field needs to become accustomed to the Reiki energy, and I suspect there may be more to come within or after the appointment. The energy will more than likely have an accumulative effect which will either suit me or it won’t.
I meant all the signs that Reiki was the right thing to do, right now is the right time etc...

What I think I'm trying to point to is that you're changing in ways you perhaps hadn't noticed. The Bowen was most likely too intense for you if it was opening you up to symbols that you couldn't deal with, so you were looking at an 'overload' perhaps. So if back then you were using a crowbar and a lot of energy to crack an egg? It sounds like the Reiki is a little more in tune with you right now, if that's not so intense and is of some benefit at least. Your dreams aren't anything to worry about, the Reiki tends to get itself into the dark and dusty energetic corners so yes, it would stir things up. Dreams are often the subconscious processing and sending you information and they often need interpreting. Anger to the stage of needing restrained could be your processing of deep-rooted energies/emotions and them coming to the surface so they can be vented. The "attacking someone" may not mean a person, it could be yourself or an issue even. And you use your legs for running.

So going back to your accepting your trauma symptoms and dropping your expectations - a huge leap by the way, just to acknowledge that - perhaps you were ready to release that 'anger' in your dreams.

Emotions are energy in motion, and on the Path to Enlightenment we can become Enlightened. The irony is that Enlightenment means less as we Enlighten ourselves of the burdens we have become used to, and become more Enlightened to ourselves. Nothing can be released unless it's been brought to the surface, so now perhaps is as good a time as any for you to deal with what's been buried deep for a long time.

Spirit is obviously working with you on this one, so there's your triangles at work right there. Its nicely tangible, which often helps. If your Guides are encouraging you then there's something there for you, and you can bet your shirt there's more to this than meets the eye. The Reiki is the context in which it's all going to happen, and the catalyst so it's not about the Reiki itself but what it will bring you.

Quote:
There’s definitely something going on around that. They’ve told me more than once that I am being ‘reborn’. They also told me several times that ‘you won’t be here much longer.’ At first I thought they meant that my time had come to pass and I was getting all excited about my dad and nan coming to collect me and seeing my cat again, and the awesome thing would be I would be there when my mum passed over. In fact, I woke up the following morning from them telling me that, slightly disappointed to find myself still here! And having to go to work!!
Definitely know that feeling very well. But then if you know where to look you'll see that something has very much changed.

Quote:
It’ll have to be something that is reviewed when I pass over. It will be a very interesting observation I'm sure.
A while back (must be over two years ago) I joined a thread about Life's Purpose. One of the people that was posting I resonated with deeply at the time, the same 'one of our own' feeling I have with you. Anyway, even though she didn't know it at the time she was looking for a reason for her son's death and what might have been the reasons for what had happened. Not just with him getting cancer but why he refused treatment. Even in his last days he knew what was going to happen. He was rational and sane, he knew it wasn't going to be easy but he wanted to go through that experience anyway, regardless. What can happen with people is that they know the end isn't going to be easy but they meet it with courage just the same, there's a certain dignity even in the most painful of endings that can only be found in the pain. I guess even non-Spiritual people can have huge amounts of Spirituality and know things deep down.

What's left to us sometimes is the anger that it happened that way, the sadness, the screaming at the world that this is badly wrong. Everything else goes missing, all the 'real stuff' is lost. Anyway. She's come to terms not just with her son's death but her own Life too, and she's been given messages by myself and other mediums to say he's fine. Her lasting image of him is his beating his chest to the words "Warrior! Warrior! Warrior!" In 'human terms' he is on a special mission with some other high-level beings, and that could not have happened without hie earthly experiences.

It's in that space that everything changes, rhymes and reasons become so apparent.

Quote:
Yes, it could be a number of things. But it was in reference to trauma being released from me, so I will take that spiritual timeline refers to my divine plan on this earthly plane. They did tell me something more about it the other night but we do have conversations at night when I’m semi awake hence unless it’s monumental, I often don’t remember it the next morning.
It's all the same thing.

Quote:
I don't feel it’s obvious where this is heading, in fact now I’ve mostly let go of my wants and desires, I’ve no idea where I’m heading if at all anywhere. And it’s not about the ultimate destination but more focused on the now and living from a heart centred perspective. I’m not saying it’s like that all the time, I still have the odd pang ‘I wish this or that’ but it doesn’t feel strong or frustrating like it used and it doesn’t take long for the 5D thinking/perspective to kick in.
Welcome to my world, at least from your own perspective. It's OK not to Live in 5D all the time, perhaps if we did we'd be space cadets all day and sometimes we need things to keep us rooted into this density so we can get the job done. Being human is getting the job done, and if you didn't have those pangs perhaps you wouldn't notice the changes so much.

Quote:
Not sure what you mean but it sounds nice! I have heard him mention once the planet Sirius and that people from that planet see flashes of blue light. That made me sit up because I often see flashes of blue light around me. Not saying I’m from Sirius but it is an interesting perspective.
You are what I mean by that, just to be a little more aggravatingly evasive but I'll explain. If I plonked you on a stage, stuck a microphone in your face and all in front of an audience - who are just like you were pre-Matt - could you give them a Matt-like talk?

There's nothing wrong with playing with the idea that you're from Sirius as long as you keep it in perspective, which I know you will anyway. What can happen is that allowing hose thoughts - just allowing - can often change how we think because your mind is jumping out of the box a little. There's no reason you can't be from Sirius, there's no reason you can't allow yourself fanciful thoughts, because they might be the ones that open you up to the thoughts that will resonate deeply with you.

Quote:
Suddenly stopping would cause a flare up which is why it would be better, when the time comes, to reduce gradually.

So you would have got the scan results by now, did they show anything?
When they were doing the scan I remember her paying a lot of attention to one spot in particular and I had one of those ominous feelings. When I came back from work on Monday Mrs G said that the doctor had called and sounded surprised that I was at work, I was surprised because I was told the results would take a week. This was pretty much next working day. We went in to see the doctor, Mrs G would have come even if I'd poked her back with a sharp stick. The doctor had obviously steeled herself to deliver the bad news and did so quite professionally. I have a mass in my gastric area, it's 6cm by 4cm by 2cm, and they think it's malignant. It's also attached to my liver and pancreas, which would explain the lack of energy. If that's the case then it's been there for at least two years because that's how long I've felt as though I had no strength or energy. Other than they they can't say for sure, so I'm in for a CT scan tomorrow evening, from which they'll work out what's going on. Mrs G was in tears, the doctor looked so serious so I said what they'll do is shove in a plastic tube and suck it out. And there was also mention of an alien that would burst out with accompanying actions. It was probably the silliest 'you could die from this' session the doctor ever delivered. We had quite s laugh.

I don't know what's going to happen but for me, being faced with my own mortality is the coolest, most Spiritually enlightening experience. Ever ever. It's kind of like a gift.

Quote:
Actually, I enjoy the dark nights, I always experience them as going by really fast. It’s the cold I don’t like.

Yep, and it always makes me chuckle when I'm queuing at the supermarket around Christmas and people ask me what I'm doing and I say I'm spending the day on my own, lots of good food, films etc and they all say they're dreading it etc! Believe me, I don't take it for granted. Having said that it's a time for reflection too as I remember all the great memories of Christmas with my mum and dad.

LP has a new album coming out around December. Can't remember the last time I felt this excited about getting a new release! Back in the day when ever Status Quo, Genesis, Level 42, released a new album I'd get it straight away. So it does feel rather good to be anticipating the release from a (to me) brand new artist!

Patrycia
I like getting home cold and wet after a day of it, the home is warm and Mrs G has a coffee waiting for me. I've done the character-building part and now it's time for a little pampering, the dark is an excuse to lock myself away and shut down for the evening.

A few years back I went mad at Mrs G, for a few years before she'd been trying to make Christmas special but it wasn't happening. She has a tendency to over-compensate and that's just what was happening. Nowadays it's more like Sunday lunch plus than Christmas, and that makes us all feel a lot better. She's not stressing about making it special, I'm not getting cranky with her stressing and everything is nicely chilled.

Mrs G has the quad-biking trip all booked and paid for again. Every time we go up is like a new adventure so that's pretty cool and the guys that come with us always seem to change too so that changes the whole excursion. She says she's going to slap me if she has to try for a refund.
Old 21-10-2018, 07:37 AM
Guide
Hello there, Mr G

Quote:
Someone once told me that you can tell how a person really is by the way they drive their car, it has to do with feeling safe and secure in it.

Ah yes, that’s one thing people do say is they feel safe when I’m driving. I always look after my cars, get them regularly serviced, genuine parts and I know how to look after them in terms of driving style. I have an instinct, particularly with the car I have, if something is wrong and what it is and I take it into my usual garage and tell them what’s wrong with it and 9 times out of 10 I’m right. Back in the day, I used to watch my brother and father repairing their cars and took an avid interest, so I knew my way an engine. Many years ago, me and a friend took my Escort apart and de-coked it and put it back together. That little experience taught me not to shortcut on genuine parts! That isn’t so much nowadays as cars have changed so much, but I do still have an instinct as to my current one. In testimony, I’ve been d
riving since I was 21 and I’m still only on my third car! I’ve had my current car 15 years and have just repaired the central locking and digital clock myself care of a couple of Youtube videos! Has that surprised you?

Quote:
Dreams are often the subconscious processing and sending you information and they often need interpreting. Anger to the stage of needing restrained could be your processing of deep-rooted energies/emotions and them coming to the surface so they can be vented. The "attacking someone" may not mean a person, it could be yourself or an issue even. And you use your legs for running.

I’m keeping a close eye on my dreams at the moment and it seems odd in a way because I’ve been through months of not having any at all. I used to do a lot of dream journals, so I’m accustomed to having a feel for what’s going on subconsciously by my dreams (more about that later).

Quote:
So going back to your accepting your trauma symptoms and dropping your expectations - a huge leap by the way, just to acknowledge that - perhaps you were ready to release that 'anger' in your dreams.

Thank you, it does feel like, well a very different feeling.

Quote:
Spirit is obviously working with you on this one, so there's your triangles at work right there. Its nicely tangible, which often helps. If your Guides are encouraging you then there's something there for you, and you can bet your shirt there's more to this than meets the eye. The Reiki is the context in which it's all going to happen, and the catalyst so it's not about the Reiki itself but what it will bring you.

For sure, there usually is with me. And I think you’re right.

I had my second session during the week. As I was walking to the appointment into my third eye came a gold box and the lid opened and this white mist came out of it. Then when I was in the waiting room I saw the word “perfect” across the door way to where the practitioners room was and then a blue cross dropped in – my protection. Three things there.

The session was enjoyable, relaxing which is good in itself with subtle shifts of energy going. I felt very peaceful and content after, got home late and thought I’d finish off the evening by watching The End of Inner Conflict, which is the first of Matt’s videos that really hit home.

Then, oh lord, I got up the next day, zero energy and feeling utterly depressed and low. I couldn’t seem to get a grip of 5D thinking, it seemed it had gone. But I was aware enough, just about, to just know it would pass and most likely a healing crisis. No dreams that Friday night.

But, this is where the synchronicity of it all is magical. Matt had done a radio broadcast called a step beyond fear which I was just too tired to listen to, so Saturday morning, still tired, but had the time to listen. It was mostly about the breath and that when we are in a state of fear we are in a state of panic based on what we anticipate is about to change or be lost. I was listening to this and suddenly it occurred to me that the Friday when I’d felt so low, I was literally residing in ego, it was all ‘if only this’ ‘if only that’ ‘if I hadn’t’. Pure ego thoughts. And then someone rang in to speak to him and he did a repeat after me about releasing cellular memories where ‘the breath was held, 'held beyond my power,' hurt and persecuted’. This had a massive impact and I sat there crying over my computer. Because I’d noticed in the last several weeks there were moments when I noticed I wasn’t breathing, just holding my breath. So this was all timely and perfect.

Really, there’s no let up. Then in the early hours of this morning, I dreamt that I was with several people (unknown) in an old house. Suddenly three men broke through the door with guns. One of them said ‘who’s the first to die?’ and went up to each person. I remember thinking ‘I might need your assistance with this one, dad’. This man pushed a gun into my forehead. I was completely calm, closed my eyes thinking OK I’m ready and the last thing I thought was wondering if I’d hear the gun go off. Then I woke up. That felt like a lucid dream it was so real. I’d stared death in the face – which a significant factor of my trauma. Still feel a little tired but back to my (new) normal. It’s all so intense! So I think the Reiki is giving me what I need (soul level) rather than what I want (ego perspective). And to top it all the two cards I pulled this morning were Moving On and Victory!

So my next appointment is in three weeks time and they need to be that far apart for me to integrate all this.

Quote:
A while back (must be over two years ago) I joined a thread about Life's Purpose. One of the people that was posting I resonated with deeply at the time, the same 'one of our own' feeling I have with you. Anyway, even though she didn't know it at the time she was looking for a reason for her son's death and what might have been the reasons for what had happened. Not just with him getting cancer but why he refused treatment. Even in his last days he knew what was going to happen. He was rational and sane, he knew it wasn't going to be easy but he wanted to go through that experience anyway, regardless. What can happen with people is that they know the end isn't going to be easy but they meet it with courage just the same, there's a certain dignity even in the most painful of endings that can only be found in the pain. I guess even non-Spiritual people can have huge amounts of Spirituality and know things deep down.

Yes, yes, yes! This is why I have been so interested in mediums and their work, since 15 when I had my first sitting. I think the work and gifts of mediums is so valuable. There was a time several years ago when I went through a phase of seeing mediums in theatre settings, I saw Tony Stockwell several times and I used to go to see others get messages. And so often, you would see people who didn’t believe in that sort of thing, who’d been dragged along by their partners and often the medium would go to the non believer and deliver such powerful messages that were awesomely accurate, that that person would literally become a believer on the spot (rather like that link I posted last week). I find that kind of experience so uplifting to watch. People can go to these events in the depths of despair, have a few minutes and messages from loved ones that they’re OK etc, it’s so healing and you can see the despair just lift from them. To me that’s magic!

Quote:
Welcome to my world, at least from your own perspective. It's OK not to Live in 5D all the time, perhaps if we did we'd be space cadets all day and sometimes we need things to keep us rooted into this density so we can get the job done. Being human is getting the job done, and if you didn't have those pangs perhaps you wouldn't notice the changes so much.

It’s about getting the balance right, but not having to work at the balance. Work grounds me which is a balance in itself.

Quote:
You are what I mean by that, just to be a little more aggravatingly evasive but I'll explain. If I plonked you on a stage, stuck a microphone in your face and all in front of an audience - who are just like you were pre-Matt - could you give them a Matt-like talk?

A simple question with many different facets.

If you stuck me on said stage to talk about diet, nutrition, supplements, modern day health pitfalls I could do that quite happily.

Also on said stage I could talk about knowledge of the afterlife, spiritual signs and experiences; I’ve a whole folder of knowledge from the spirit guide I worked with about the process of passing over, life on the other side, life on this side and everything in-between. People at work talk to me about their ‘weird’ experiences such as orbs appearing in their videos, strong smells and visitations from someone who’s passed and I’m able to give them information which assures them they’re “not going mad” and it all makes sense. They usually go away much happier. A medium told me years ago, I have a knack for giving people information and talking to them in a way that makes them feel good.

But a Matt-like talk, I’m not sure I’m at that stage yet. For a couple of reasons. This is all very new to me still, despite its influence. And, this is going to be difficult to explain, it is something I Feeeeel rather than can explain in a logical, coherent and eloquent fashion. I have a friend who I’ve introduced to Matt and she says she doesn’t understand his language and loses interest very quickly with his videos (and that was an eye opener for me as in terms of fit, I find him easy to understand generally). So I try to explain it to her but I don’t do it very well, although she’s interested. I tend to talk to her in snippets of information that drop into my head and that’s enough for her.

I did several years ago do a speaking in public course as I thought my path was going to be teaching my chakra healing system to others in a workshop setting. It didn’t come off, can’t remember why. So if the topic I’m discussing I’m confident about yes, I could do it but not living from a heart centred perspective, not just yet. But thank you for that, an interesting thought!

Quote:
There's nothing wrong with playing with the idea that you're from Sirius as long as you keep it in perspective, which I know you will anyway. What can happen is that allowing hose thoughts - just allowing - can often change how we think because your mind is jumping out of the box a little. There's no reason you can't be from Sirius, there's no reason you can't allow yourself fanciful thoughts, because they might be the ones that open you up to the thoughts that will resonate deeply with you.

Totally agree with all that and the reason why …… I’ve always been excessively open minded, even from an early age watching all the different species of Star Trek from the bridge of the Enterprise itself to the planets they visited. You don’t watch all that without it having a deep impact.

The spirit guide I would meet every Sunday morning and have direct conversations with him, he told me all about life on other planets, life in spirit, so many different things and I accepted it all, believed it all. But after the incident in which my leg was damaged, I’m not saying I changed my mind about the information he gave me, but I now like to keep myself firmly rooted on the earth. I won’t meditate or visualise going ‘ upstairs ‘ as harm can and has happened to me and I wouldn’t want to risk that happening again. So yes, whilst I hear and read about Sirius, the pleidians etc, it doesn’t actually change who I am in this lifetime.

Quote:
I don't know what's going to happen but for me, being faced with my own mortality is the coolest, most Spiritually enlightening experience. Ever ever. It's kind of like a gift.

I’m sorry to hear this; I have been thinking about this quite a bit as certain elements are a reflection of my trauma.

With anything like this, there’s the grounded part of what’s happening physically which involves the medical route - and the way forward physically (which I personally believe there’s more than one way).

And of course, the spiritual side. What’s this all about, what is it telling me, showing me, what experiences await me and how you decide it’s going to be met. I guess for you, the factor that needs to be taken into account with any decision, is Mrs G and your family.

Anyway, I’m here for you buddy, whichever way you want to go with this.

“May the blessings of men, elves and all free folk go with you.”

Quote:
A few years back I went mad at Mrs G, for a few years before she'd been trying to make Christmas special but it wasn't happening. She has a tendency to over-compensate and that's just what was happening. Nowadays it's more like Sunday lunch plus than Christmas, and that makes us all feel a lot better. She's not stressing about making it special, I'm not getting cranky with her stressing and everything is nicely chilled.

Nicely chilled makes for a good Christmas. I did ask a friend whether they’d like to go out for a Christmas meal this year but she declined to be with family. I wasn’t sure I was disappointed or relieved, but to me, it’s enough that I asked!

Patrycia

Last edited by Patrycia-Rose : 21-10-2018 at 10:24 AM.
Old 21-10-2018, 01:31 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Hello there, Mr G
Hello Patrycia

As they say around here at this time of year, "The nights are fair drawin' in, eh?" It probably came fro that great Scottish philosopher Angus McCoatup who once said as a treatise on the dynamism of the Universe - "On yonder hill there stood a coo, it must've shifted cuz it's no there noo." It's stunning, how profound that is. Move over, Khan.

Quote:
Ah yes, that’s one thing people do say is they feel safe when I’m driving. I always look after my cars, get them regularly serviced, genuine parts and I know how to look after them in terms of driving style. I have an instinct, particularly with the car I have, if something is wrong and what it is and I take it into my usual garage and tell them what’s wrong with it and 9 times out of 10 I’m right. Back in the day, I used to watch my brother and father repairing their cars and took an avid interest, so I knew my way an engine. Many years ago, me and a friend took my Escort apart and de-coked it and put it back together. That little experience taught me not to shortcut on genuine parts! That isn’t so much nowadays as cars have changed so much, but I do still have an instinct as to my current one. In testimony, I’ve been d
riving since I was 21 and I’m still only on my third car! I’ve had my current car 15 years and have just repaired the central locking and digital clock myself care of a couple of Youtube videos! Has that surprised you?
I used to do all my own repairs and servicing many years ago but it came to the point where I just didn't have a workshop to do anything with. Cars are also too damned complicated too, with everything done by computer. I must admit that I'm very sensitive to any nuances that signal changes to the car in any way, like how it handles and steering differently. Luckily with this car I haven't had anything drastic since it took an almighty wallop with a pothole in January, soon after it was into the garage because the suspension rod was bent but I knew it had taken damage anyway by the way it drove.

Actually no, it doesn't surprise me being honest, after the chat we've been having since you started this thread I'd be surprised if you hadn't done it yourself.

Quote:
I’m keeping a close eye on my dreams at the moment and it seems odd in a way because I’ve been through months of not having any at all. I used to do a lot of dream journals, so I’m accustomed to having a feel for what’s going on subconsciously by my dreams (more about that later).
I can't remember the last time I dreamt but I am having them, because Mrs G is talking about single beds because of my kicking and flinging at night.

Quote:
Thank you, it does feel like, well a very different feeling.
You're very welcome. And when you can't find the words for the feeling then it's likely that it's a feeling above emotion, when it becomes beyond words you're talking about a whole new level of.... experiencing?.... being?

Quote:
For sure, there usually is with me. And I think you’re right.

I had my second session during the week. As I was walking to the appointment into my third eye came a gold box and the lid opened and this white mist came out of it. Then when I was in the waiting room I saw the word “perfect” across the door way to where the practitioners room was and then a blue cross dropped in – my protection. Three things there.

The session was enjoyable, relaxing which is good in itself with subtle shifts of energy going. I felt very peaceful and content after, got home late and thought I’d finish off the evening by watching The End of Inner Conflict, which is the first of Matt’s videos that really hit home.

Then, oh lord, I got up the next day, zero energy and feeling utterly depressed and low. I couldn’t seem to get a grip of 5D thinking, it seemed it had gone. But I was aware enough, just about, to just know it would pass and most likely a healing crisis. No dreams that Friday night.

But, this is where the synchronicity of it all is magical. Matt had done a radio broadcast called a step beyond fear which I was just too tired to listen to, so Saturday morning, still tired, but had the time to listen. It was mostly about the breath and that when we are in a state of fear we are in a state of panic based on what we anticipate is about to change or be lost. I was listening to this and suddenly it occurred to me that the Friday when I’d felt so low, I was literally residing in ego, it was all ‘if only this’ ‘if only that’ ‘if I hadn’t’. Pure ego thoughts. And then someone rang in to speak to him and he did a repeat after me about releasing cellular memories where ‘the breath was held, 'held beyond my power,' hurt and persecuted’. This had a massive impact and I sat there crying over my computer. Because I’d noticed in the last several weeks there were moments when I noticed I wasn’t breathing, just holding my breath. So this was all timely and perfect.

Really, there’s no let up. Then in the early hours of this morning, I dreamt that I was with several people (unknown) in an old house. Suddenly three men broke through the door with guns. One of them said ‘who’s the first to die?’ and went up to each person. I remember thinking ‘I might need your assistance with this one, dad’. This man pushed a gun into my forehead. I was completely calm, closed my eyes thinking OK I’m ready and the last thing I thought was wondering if I’d hear the gun go off. Then I woke up. That felt like a lucid dream it was so real. I’d stared death in the face – which a significant factor of my trauma. Still feel a little tired but back to my (new) normal. It’s all so intense! So I think the Reiki is giving me what I need (soul level) rather than what I want (ego perspective). And to top it all the two cards I pulled this morning were Moving On and Victory!

So my next appointment is in three weeks time and they need to be that far apart for me to integrate all this.
If there's one thing I've learned it's that there's always more to everything than meets the eye.

Gold is one of the highest Spiritual colours, alongside purple some would say although purple is usually more associated with wealth, courtesy of the Romans. Just out of curiosity more than anything else but what does gold represent to you? Interesting that a white mist came from it too.

It's possible that you 'overdosed' a little after the Reiki session, Reiki does shift your energies usually and even though it might feel subtle enough, the changes can be a lot more radical underneath. Put a video that probably has a lot of emotional attachment on top of that and you have quite a heady mix. No wonder your couldn't get a grip of 5D thinking. Essentially your reality is defined by your definitions so defining your experience as a 'healing crisis' means that it became a crisis in your reality.

What really helps in situations leading to us holding our breath is being mindful in the first instance, that can give you some advanced warning if you feel yourself slipping away. When that happens, take a four-breath - inhale to the count of four, hold to the count of four and exhale to the count of four. In time it becomes automatic but just the breath and those 12 short seconds can make all the difference.

There's a lot of releasing that's been going on with you especially over the past handful of weeks or so. This is going to have a bigger impact than you can imagine although I suspect it's all going to happen on a very subtle level. You're not quite done with the fireworks just yet though, so don't forget your breathing. Can't help wonder if your revelation in getting what you need rather than what you want would have had a different impact when you first started to try all those healing modalities. No judgement, just a thought that might be worth thinking about in retrospect.

There's a wonderful feeling that comes with thinking "OK, I'm ready," it's a huge release and the burden seems to fall away as though it was never there in the first place. It's so liberating. But what happens when what you need becomes what you want? Yeah you will feel a little tired, it'll take the energies a while to settle back down again and for you to become used to the shift. But it's a great experience, isn't it? And when you put it into a wider perspective it can blow your socks off.

Quote:
Yes, yes, yes! This is why I have been so interested in mediums and their work, since 15 when I had my first sitting. I think the work and gifts of mediums is so valuable. There was a time several years ago when I went through a phase of seeing mediums in theatre settings, I saw Tony Stockwell several times and I used to go to see others get messages. And so often, you would see people who didn’t believe in that sort of thing, who’d been dragged along by their partners and often the medium would go to the non believer and deliver such powerful messages that were awesomely accurate, that that person would literally become a believer on the spot (rather like that link I posted last week). I find that kind of experience so uplifting to watch. People can go to these events in the depths of despair, have a few minutes and messages from loved ones that they’re OK etc, it’s so healing and you can see the despair just lift from them. To me that’s magic!
Every medium's experience is different I think, simply because of the nature of their gifts and who they are personally. I've spoken to a few who have been more detached from it all, granted they understood the impact but they weren't so immersed. I also think that very often people have no hope and aren't expecting anything fro the hocum, but something drives them there anyway.

I'm clairsentient and very emotional, so that's completely the wrong mix. Very often love is the driver of these things as those in Spirit want to reassure the sceptics that they're alright and that death is not the end. The emotions can run pretty high and I tend to get it from the person I'm talking to and the Spirit I'm in contact with. I've been in tears a few times, but it's worth it every time.

Quote:
It’s about getting the balance right, but not having to work at the balance. Work grounds me which is a balance in itself.
I prefer to think of it 'tools for the job'. We operate at different levels and a specific consciousness range is needed depending on where our head is t in the moment. Doing the daily routine is one consciousness, sitting typing a post is a different one and none of them are in competition.

Quote:
A simple question with many different facets.

If you stuck me on said stage to talk about diet, nutrition, supplements, modern day health pitfalls I could do that quite happily.

Also on said stage I could talk about knowledge of the afterlife, spiritual signs and experiences; I’ve a whole folder of knowledge from the spirit guide I worked with about the process of passing over, life on the other side, life on this side and everything in-between. People at work talk to me about their ‘weird’ experiences such as orbs appearing in their videos, strong smells and visitations from someone who’s passed and I’m able to give them information which assures them they’re “not going mad” and it all makes sense. They usually go away much happier. A medium told me years ago, I have a knack for giving people information and talking to them in a way that makes them feel good.

But a Matt-like talk, I’m not sure I’m at that stage yet. For a couple of reasons. This is all very new to me still, despite its influence. And, this is going to be difficult to explain, it is something I Feeeeel rather than can explain in a logical, coherent and eloquent fashion. I have a friend who I’ve introduced to Matt and she says she doesn’t understand his language and loses interest very quickly with his videos (and that was an eye opener for me as in terms of fit, I find him easy to understand generally). So I try to explain it to her but I don’t do it very well, although she’s interested. I tend to talk to her in snippets of information that drop into my head and that’s enough for her.

I did several years ago do a speaking in public course as I thought my path was going to be teaching my chakra healing system to others in a workshop setting. It didn’t come off, can’t remember why. So if the topic I’m discussing I’m confident about yes, I could do it but not living from a heart centred perspective, not just yet. But thank you for that, an interesting thought!
You can explain things to the people who ask you and you have a knack for talking to people and making them feel good. Close to what Matt's doing. Interesting about what the medium told you because I think this is the territory I was trying to head for. Well, that too. You did know that Matt channels but he calls it a download of information, he get's it all off-stage then repeats it in front of his audience. And by the way he talks sometimes it's also something of a Journey for him too, because he sometimes says that he's gained revelations from thinking over what's been downloaded. If you're getting snippets that pop into your head, that's along he same lines as the way Matt works, only it's coming to you in shorter bursts. You could also call it clair setentient/cognizant or Gnosis. So you're not a million lies away from where Matt is, and granted he's had a lot more experience than you - I guess he makes a living out of it. By giving yourself enough time you could probably explain much of what ypou're learned from him at least from your own perspective and before you say it there's nothing wrong with that. I did say "Matt-like" not "Matt-identical." If you find him easy to understand you're at least on the same 'frequency range' although granted your grasp my not be as tangible as his.

You're most welcome. The reason I asked was to get you to think about how far you've come.

Quote:
Totally agree with all that and the reason why …… I’ve always been excessively open minded, even from an early age watching all the different species of Star Trek from the bridge of the Enterprise itself to the planets they visited. You don’t watch all that without it having a deep impact.

The spirit guide I would meet every Sunday morning and have direct conversations with him, he told me all about life on other planets, life in spirit, so many different things and I accepted it all, believed it all. But after the incident in which my leg was damaged, I’m not saying I changed my mind about the information he gave me, but I now like to keep myself firmly rooted on the earth. I won’t meditate or visualise going ‘ upstairs ‘ as harm can and has happened to me and I wouldn’t want to risk that happening again. So yes, whilst I hear and read about Sirius, the pleidians etc, it doesn’t actually change who I am in this lifetime.
As someone once said to me, "It's OK to stick your head in the clouds as long as you keep your feet on the floor." I think it's nice sometimes to entertain the thoughts and allow the feelings because they are aspects of our consciousness just the same, and for all we know there could be some quantum entanglements going on.

Quote:
I’m sorry to hear this; I have been thinking about this quite a bit as certain elements are a reflection of my trauma.

With anything like this, there’s the grounded part of what’s happening physically which involves the medical route - and the way forward physically (which I personally believe there’s more than one way).

And of course, the spiritual side. What’s this all about, what is it telling me, showing me, what experiences await me and how you decide it’s going to be met. I guess for you, the factor that needs to be taken into account with any decision, is Mrs G and your family.

Anyway, I’m here for you buddy, whichever way you want to go with this.

“May the blessings of men, elves and all free folk go with you.”
I'm the kind of guy who won't deal with anything until it's there to deal with, so for the moment everything is up for grabs. I'm going to stay with the medical route for now, unless a faith healer who can drag this lump out of me suddenly appears. I'll know more when the scan results come back, until then everything is a probability.

Mrs G's collapsed in tears a few times because of it, and she's been taking Pat Lives into account as well. If the worst does come to the worst then I suppose it's fitting that my first and last Lives were 'cut short'. There's always been a feeling that this Life was 'out of sync' somehow. Other than that it's very liberating, because there's a feeling of completion and moving on to other things. In this I feel ready. My only real worry is that my daughter is getting married in August, but other than the the family will be fine, after some tears obviously. For my mother I can't say. She has dementia so in a way I'm hoping that's going to turn out to be a blessing, maybe it'll 'insulate' her. When my father was killed she almost committed suicide, she would have done if she hadn't been pregnant with me. She's been waiting to join him ever since. If she has to bury her oldest son as well.... She hasn't picked up on any of it so far, so......

I've been feeling Soul-deep tired for quite a few years now and that feeling has certainly come home the past week or so. I just want a conclusion so I can get on with it, either way. I've seriously been contemplating refusing treatment but that's going to depend on the prognosis. Once its done it's done and everybody can just get on with their Lives, including me.

Thank you Patrycia, I do appreciate that. Right now it's just waiting for the results then we'll see from there but whatever happens from here, I am ready.

Quote:
Nicely chilled makes for a good Christmas. I did ask a friend whether they’d like to go out for a Christmas meal this year but she declined to be with family. I wasn’t sure I was disappointed or relieved, but to me, it’s enough that I asked!

Patrycia
Just right now I'm not sure what's happening but I get the feeling treatment isn't going to happen until after Chrimbo. Sue's father's here now and her and her daughter are busily organising, it's the first they've been together in over twenty years anyway and he might not have too many of them left. If I get through this in one emotional peace I'll consider that a gift from Santa.
Old 28-10-2018, 08:34 AM
Guide
Morning Mr G,

How are you doing?

Finally relented yesterday and turned the heating on, clocks gone back, summer's well and truly gone. If I could flick a switch and move to Australia right now, I'd go for it!

Quote:
You're very welcome. And when you can't find the words for the feeling then it's likely that it's a feeling above emotion, when it becomes beyond words you're talking about a whole new level of.... experiencing?.... being?

Ah so that’s what’s happening – yes it is very much feeling and experiencing. That in itself is a new experience for me as usually I’m very able to articulate my feelings / emotions.

Quote:
Gold is one of the highest Spiritual colours, alongside purple some would say although purple is usually more associated with wealth, courtesy of the Romans. Just out of curiosity more than anything else but what does gold represent to you? Interesting that a white mist came from it too.

I don’t have any particular resonance with gold, other than that was the colour of all the symbols I received as part of my initial awakening a couple of years ago.

The thing with the gold box has been going on for a few weeks. When I go to bed at night, as soon as I close my eyes, I get all manner of colours, objects and things float into my third eye. But one night I kept seeing a gold box probably about half a metre wide, so quite large and each time I saw it, it was closed. I sort of wondered what was inside with no inclination to open it. Later it opened by itself and out came fairies, angels, butterflies and fairy dust. So the box was with me since then and I’ve seen colours come out of it, magenta and blue together. So the box was familiar to me at the point I saw it on the way to my appointment, but not with white mist coming out of it.

Quote:
It's possible that you 'overdosed' a little after the Reiki session, Reiki does shift your energies usually and even though it might feel subtle enough, the changes can be a lot more radical underneath. Put a video that probably has a lot of emotional attachment on top of that and you have quite a heady mix. No wonder your couldn't get a grip of 5D thinking. Essentially your reality is defined by your definitions so defining your experience as a 'healing crisis' means that it became a crisis in your reality.

Yes, I think maybe in hindsight, not one of my brighter ideas, although well intentioned.

I used the term ‘healing crisis’ as it is a common term that can be experienced after reiki, cranio sacral, acupuncture etc such as the things I was describing such as loss of energy and low mood (amongst other things). I’ve only had two sessions but each one has had a real reaction, almost like a theme to it. So it’s definitely bringing things to the surface.

However re-watching one of my favourite videos did yield a little surprise. Right at the end, he made a significant observation and noticed that the time was 8.44 and said this was the perfect Fibonacci sequence. I would have ignored that the first time round but I had a look on the net for an explanation and saw the reasoning as 1, 1, 2, 3, 5 etc and by golly, I got it! Did a little online test and got it right. So really chuffed with myself. And that very night I woke at 1.23 and smiled as not only was that one of those ‘ascending’ numbers but also a Fibonacci sequence.

Quote:
There's a lot of releasing that's been going on with you especially over the past handful of weeks or so. This is going to have a bigger impact than you can imagine although I suspect it's all going to happen on a very subtle level. You're not quite done with the fireworks just yet though, so don't forget your breathing. Can't help wonder if your revelation in getting what you need rather than what you want would have had a different impact when you first started to try all those healing modalities. No judgement, just a thought that might be worth thinking about in retrospect.

I would not have understood the mindset I’m in now back then. Would have dismissed it as some kind of airy fairy spiritual talk and would have become very frustrated with it. I don’t think I would have been ready for it anyway, as this would have been 13 years ago. But without a but, you introduced Matt to me at the very time it was supposed to happen.

I agree a lot of releasing that seems to have been the whole theme of this phase of ascension from last December. So the Reiki is continuing the theme of releasing.

The other night I had the most odd dream. I dreamt I was talking on the phone to Matt, trying to explain about my trauma and I got stuck on trying to describe the intensity of terror. At that moment (still in the dream) I was lying in bed and a white misty outline of a person was standing on the left side of my bed and a black misty outline of a person on the right side (black and white!) I tried to turn on the light and it didn’t work. I woke up at that point, feeling a tad unsettled.

One of the things that’s surprising me, but not surprising me at the same time because I know this can happen, is that I’m thinking about a particular aspect or experiencing something which I could do with Matt’s help on, and he’ll release a video or do a radio broadcast, which answers my specific question or state at that moment. At first I thought it was ‘just’ a coincidence but it’s happened too many times for it to be a coincidence. It’s just become very noticeable.

Quote:
I'm clairsentient and very emotional, so that's completely the wrong mix. Very often love is the driver of these things as those in Spirit want to reassure the sceptics that they're alright and that death is not the end. The emotions can run pretty high and I tend to get it from the person I'm talking to and the Spirit I'm in contact with. I've been in tears a few times, but it's worth it every time.

I don’t think you’re alone there; I’ve seen Tyler Henry or more than one occasion very tearful not so much from the impact of who he’s doing a reading for, but more from the intensity of feeling from the spirit person.

Quote:
You did know that Matt channels but he calls it a download of information, he get's it all off-stage then repeats it in front of his audience. And by the way he talks sometimes it's also something of a Journey for him too, because he sometimes says that he's gained revelations from thinking over what's been downloaded. If you're getting snippets that pop into your head, that's along he same lines as the way Matt works, only it's coming to you in shorter bursts. You could also call it clair setentient/cognizant or Gnosis. So you're not a million lies away from where Matt is, and granted he's had a lot more experience than you - I guess he makes a living out of it. By giving yourself enough time you could probably explain much of what ypou're learned from him at least from your own perspective and before you say it there's nothing wrong with that. I did say "Matt-like" not "Matt-identical." If you find him easy to understand you're at least on the same 'frequency range' although granted your grasp my not be as tangible as his.

Yes, I’ve seen how it all works for him; he’s explained it a time or too and I’ve often heard him say that he forgets a lot of what he’s been told afterwards, because he’ll refer to something he said in an earlier video but not what the entire video was about or what it was called (makes me laugh though because I can find what video he’s talking about as it’s all transcribed). But I think because there are similar themes in what he’s talking about, he’s drawing from a ‘database’ of information as it were. I think it’s just knowing your subject area well. And there has been the occasional time when I know the word he is going to use just before he uses it.

Maybe I’m doing myself a slight disservice because when something happens at work, it’s not too long before I’m considering the 5D response and I can hear his voice / his words and it’s all there in my mind. But I can’t seem to answer my friend very well. I’ve heard him say a time or two that’s it not to be remembered, it’s how it feels in the body when you hear it.

Quote:
You're most welcome. The reason I asked was to get you to think about how far you've come.

I guess so, it just still all feels new and there are areas where it doesn’t come quite so easily, so to that extent, it’s a work in progress. But thank you, because living on your own and not being able to talk about it all, I don’t think about how far I’ve come.

Quote:
I'm the kind of guy who won't deal with anything until it's there to deal with, so for the moment everything is up for grabs. I'm going to stay with the medical route for now, unless a faith healer who can drag this lump out of me suddenly appears. I'll know more when the scan results come back, until then everything is a probability.

A faith healer – would that be the same thing as psychic surgery?? I recall someone saying they had psychic surgery for fibromyalgia and it was successful. Thing is with that, you need to find someone who is genuine, you can trust and who is good. Do you have any spiritual contacts in your neck of the woods

Quote:
If the worst does come to the worst then I suppose it's fitting that my first and last Lives were 'cut short'.

I know that feeling - the life as the boy who died at 5 was cut short and the life in the Egyptian time, I know I was poisoned at 55, and I did wonder whether I would die in this lifetime at 55 but I’m 56 now, so that’s gone.

It’s always harder on the ones left behind but I think this is where being a spiritualist comes in handy. I was quite impressed with the way I handled by dad’s funeral. The bit that completely freaked me out was the meeting afterwards and seeing relations I hadn’t seen in twenty years when I just wanted to be alone; I found that deeply disturbing, I remember bawling my eyes out on the two hour journey home. It wasn’t long after that I went to see the trusted medium I’ve seen over the last ten years and I wasn’t expecting my dad to come through as I’d gone about something else and I thought it would be too soon, but he did come through, heavily aided by my Nan and gave me some incredible information about how he had seen the light before he’d passed. And since then when I’ve seen a medium both my dad and my nan come through, sometimes together, sometimes not.

Quote:
For my mother I can't say. She has dementia so in a way I'm hoping that's going to turn out to be a blessing, maybe it'll 'insulate' her. When my father was killed she almost committed suicide, she would have done if she hadn't been pregnant with me. She's been waiting to join him ever since. If she has to bury her oldest son as well.... She hasn't picked up on any of it so far, so......

My mum’s been in a care home with full blown Alzheimer’s for six years or so. I was absolutely dreading telling my father when the day came to tell him that she’d gone. In the end I didn’t have to because he ended up going first and my mother was so far gone by that point, she wouldn’t have understood any of it. So as it worked out, neither of them had to go through the distress of hearing that the other one had gone. I’ll always consider that a gift for them as well as me.

I wouldn’t tell your mother to be honest, there’s nothing to be gained; she probably wouldn’t understand depending on how far her condition has gone or it would upset her initially and then she would feel unsettled without knowing why. Her being insulated is the best thing for her, particularly given the situation with her almost committing suicide over your father. Also best for you in that you don’t have the distress of telling her and not knowing how she’ll react.

Quote:
I've been feeling Soul-deep tired for quite a few years now and that feeling has certainly come home the past week or so. I just want a conclusion so I can get on with it, either way. I've seriously been contemplating refusing treatment but that's going to depend on the prognosis. Once its done it's done and everybody can just get on with their Lives, including me.

Interesting you say that; I’ve had this conversation with myself many times. I know for a fact that I would be too sensitive for chemo. So I would have an operation to remove anything that could be removed, then I would turn to CBD oil as there have been many articles in the media of people having fully recovered using CBD Oil. If you did happen to go down the chemo route, CBD oil can make it more effective and protects you against the side effects. So I wouldn’t refuse treatment, I would just refuse the chemo or radio therapy and go down the CBD front.

But like you say, one step at a time. Do you have any faith healer/psychic surgery contacts? Have your guides given you any information?

Patrycia
Old 28-10-2018, 02:18 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Morning Mr G,

How are you doing?

Finally relented yesterday and turned the heating on, clocks gone back, summer's well and truly gone. If I could flick a switch and move to Australia right now, I'd go for it!
Good morning Patrycia

I'm doing OK thanks. Just finished a week off and spent pretty much all of it an my backside lol. Got my new computer up and running so that's even better.

The wind's been howling almost for a week now and today it's finally stopped, but yes, winter is here now almost but you're off to Australia on your own I'm afraid. I like the changing of the seasons and what comes with them. There's nothing quite like that feeling when you come home to a warm house and a cuppa's waiting for you. It's like a metaphor for Life.

Quote:
Ah so that’s what’s happening – yes it is very much feeling and experiencing. That in itself is a new experience for me as usually I’m very able to articulate my feelings / emotions.
Sometimes what you're connecting to doesn't translate too well, most of the time you can say "Well I feel..." but sometimes there just isn't the words and the need to express them isn't there neither. Sometimes it just feels as it feels, and there's quite a few understandings in that.

Quote:
I don’t have any particular resonance with gold, other than that was the colour of all the symbols I received as part of my initial awakening a couple of years ago.

The thing with the gold box has been going on for a few weeks. When I go to bed at night, as soon as I close my eyes, I get all manner of colours, objects and things float into my third eye. But one night I kept seeing a gold box probably about half a metre wide, so quite large and each time I saw it, it was closed. I sort of wondered what was inside with no inclination to open it. Later it opened by itself and out came fairies, angels, butterflies and fairy dust. So the box was with me since then and I’ve seen colours come out of it, magenta and blue together. So the box was familiar to me at the point I saw it on the way to my appointment, but not with white mist coming out of it.
The colour gold is something I thought might have come through from that 'other Life' and I get the feeling it's kind of hovering in the background with you. Obviously either not the time or not meant to be at all perhaps, but the 'influences' are there just the same. If you did resonate with it I don't it would be good, but that's a different story.

The box is a container and gold is the highest Spiritual colour/material, which is why gold is so revered. As minerals go it's pretty abundant no it's not as though it's any kind of rare, and there are far rarer metals out there. Many cultures have associated gold with their religions across the globe and history. Similarly with the Shining Ones, they've been around in folklore since the most ancient of times - which is where the word angels come from.

There's something called the collective subconsciousness which came from Jung - and it's why Spiritual people are afraid of the dark. Certain avatars as they are known have been imprinted into the collective subconsciousness, and they affect us at a very deep level and we don't even realise it. Angels, fairies and butterflies are avatars and even for people who have no interest in Spirituality they still represent something deeply Spiritual.

The box was a gift for you.

Quote:
Yes, I think maybe in hindsight, not one of my brighter ideas, although well intentioned.

I used the term ‘healing crisis’ as it is a common term that can be experienced after reiki, cranio sacral, acupuncture etc such as the things I was describing such as loss of energy and low mood (amongst other things). I’ve only had two sessions but each one has had a real reaction, almost like a theme to it. So it’s definitely bringing things to the surface.

However re-watching one of my favourite videos did yield a little surprise. Right at the end, he made a significant observation and noticed that the time was 8.44 and said this was the perfect Fibonacci sequence. I would have ignored that the first time round but I had a look on the net for an explanation and saw the reasoning as 1, 1, 2, 3, 5 etc and by golly, I got it! Did a little online test and got it right. So really chuffed with myself. And that very night I woke at 1.23 and smiled as not only was that one of those ‘ascending’ numbers but also a Fibonacci sequence.
With any energetic changes it's usually best to not rock the boat so much as you've found out. They often need a little time for the symptoms to dissipate, and often the best way to do that is to do something 'normal' - like get the polish and duster out.

I don't know why but lately I've had this 'thing' about words, their meanings and how they affect someone's reality - your reality is defined by your definitions and words have power over you so it's often best to choose carefully.I know I shouldn't but at times I just have to. It's just that 'crisis' is a strong word that comes from a certain mentality, when really it's a natural part of the progression. While it might not be fun it's necessary.

On a lighter note I'd be careful with the Fibonacci sequence, you did know Trump's head and hairdo conforms to the sequence? I kid you not. The sequence is the basis for the Phi Spiral and the Golden Mean, which is into Sacred Geometry territory and if you're getting it right then you're resonating with that level of consciousness. It's also relevant to your Path because of the spiral. We don't actually walk in a straight, linear fashion - in a more picturesque Spirituality - we walk in a spiral that both extends upwards and outwards at the same time, encompassing and rising as we traverse it. This is why we often have the past coming back into our Lives and it feels as though we're back at 'Square One'. What's actually happening is that we've walked the spiral and we can observe something from both an elevated position and different perspective.

It really doesn't matter if you're going to be an aficionado of Sacred Geometry or not, what does matter is that your synchronising with the Universe on a different level. If you use the Phi Spiral as a visualisation it'll help you understand.

Quote:
I would not have understood the mindset I’m in now back then. Would have dismissed it as some kind of airy fairy spiritual talk and would have become very frustrated with it. I don’t think I would have been ready for it anyway, as this would have been 13 years ago. But without a but, you introduced Matt to me at the very time it was supposed to happen.

I agree a lot of releasing that seems to have been the whole theme of this phase of ascension from last December. So the Reiki is continuing the theme of releasing.

The other night I had the most odd dream. I dreamt I was talking on the phone to Matt, trying to explain about my trauma and I got stuck on trying to describe the intensity of terror. At that moment (still in the dream) I was lying in bed and a white misty outline of a person was standing on the left side of my bed and a black misty outline of a person on the right side (black and white!) I tried to turn on the light and it didn’t work. I woke up at that point, feeling a tad unsettled.

One of the things that’s surprising me, but not surprising me at the same time because I know this can happen, is that I’m thinking about a particular aspect or experiencing something which I could do with Matt’s help on, and he’ll release a video or do a radio broadcast, which answers my specific question or state at that moment. At first I thought it was ‘just’ a coincidence but it’s happened too many times for it to be a coincidence. It’s just become very noticeable.
I have no idea why but for some reason there's a need for you to recognise how far you've come right now, it's a metaphorical going over your notes and noting the progress you've made to date. It's not going to stop the progress in any way but I think you're on a plateau where you need to catch your breath a little. So with a little synchronicity this is where your Phi Spiral visualisation would be a good tool. Retrospect is a good tool to, and to realise how much you're come in 13 years isn't ego but acknowledgement.

It's about enlightenment and ascension, so you are en-lightning yourself to ascend to a new vibration of existence and en-lightening yourself of what holds you back. There is a saying - "If you want to understand Spirit you have to think like Spirit." You 'talking to Matt' is your subconsciousness' way of telling you that you're thinking more like Spirit. If you think about it you'll see that plastered across almost every word in this - and a few before - post.

The Matt in your dream is a representation of what you consider as a level of Spirituality and talking/voice is vibration, so you're vibrating at his level. How well/equal the conversation went is how well you vibrate at the same level as him. Trying to tell him about the intensity of the terror is you trying to express it at that level, or understand it at that level. The two are very different vibrations.

The misty people at your side represents two things. The white one is the healing process that you are aware of, and the black one is the process you don't know of. If the black/unknown presence is on your right, that means its the most dominant/strongest aspect of your healing. They are both you but 'reside' in different parts of yourself. Sometimes the black/dark side of us is known as the Shadow Self, and that's where all the stuff that we can't or won't deal with goes.

Well there goes your black and white, both surprising and not surprising. Actually it never gets old, it just gets crazier.

Quote:
I don’t think you’re alone there; I’ve seen Tyler Henry or more than one occasion very tearful not so much from the impact of who he’s doing a reading for, but more from the intensity of feeling from the spirit person.
There's really no way to describe the feeling but to try it feels more like a power than an emotion. Often emotions can be put down to electro-chemical reactions but this is in a whole new ball-park. It can knock me on my backside sometimes but to be able to feel it at all is amazing.

Quote:
Yes, I’ve seen how it all works for him; he’s explained it a time or too and I’ve often heard him say that he forgets a lot of what he’s been told afterwards, because he’ll refer to something he said in an earlier video but not what the entire video was about or what it was called (makes me laugh though because I can find what video he’s talking about as it’s all transcribed). But I think because there are similar themes in what he’s talking about, he’s drawing from a ‘database’ of information as it were. I think it’s just knowing your subject area well. And there has been the occasional time when I know the word he is going to use just before he uses it.

Maybe I’m doing myself a slight disservice because when something happens at work, it’s not too long before I’m considering the 5D response and I can hear his voice / his words and it’s all there in my mind. But I can’t seem to answer my friend very well. I’ve heard him say a time or two that’s it not to be remembered, it’s how it feels in the body when you hear it.
There are actually scientific explanations for what Matt does, and they come from a Nobel Prize-winning physicist. The human brain is already quantum-entangled with the probability field so that would explain what Matt is doing - the drawing from the 'database' or Akashic Records. By the way he talks I don't think he actually started off as being very knowledgeable and sometimes he comes across as being as human as everyone else. Other than his abilities of course. Matt receives downloads, mediums get their information on the fly and intuitive people just know, it's really different ways of tapping into the same source and expressing it.

OK, try something with your friend. The next time you talk to her concentrate on your voice and less on the words themselves. In your mind, think that your intention is to send her your vibrations in a way that will assist her to vibrate at the same level. The problem might not be her understanding but her level of vibration, and once you raise her vibrations what you're trying to tell her will come automatically to her. What you then need to look out for is not what she says but how she says it, because her interpretations and yours will be very different. By the way, there's a reason for this behind the mask.

Quote:
I guess so, it just still all feels new and there are areas where it doesn’t come quite so easily, so to that extent, it’s a work in progress. But thank you, because living on your own and not being able to talk about it all, I don’t think about how far I’ve come.
It's all progress and no real conclusions, except where you catch your breath for a few moments. And you're very welcome. This is the main reason why you're friend is here, so you have a dichotomy or contrast to think about. By the way, you are not trying to make him/her into 5D you're trying to bring 5D into her/him. Very different. It's about their awakening, and yours. You know how it feels to be them.

Quote:
A faith healer – would that be the same thing as psychic surgery?? I recall someone saying they had psychic surgery for fibromyalgia and it was successful. Thing is with that, you need to find someone who is genuine, you can trust and who is good. Do you have any spiritual contacts in your neck of the woods
Not so much a neck of the woods here but a barren wasteland. Being honest I dan't really thought about it but perhaps it's worth at try. A couple of years back I wanted to get into Reiki because I wanted to know if I had what it takes more than anything. That turned out to be a non-starter for a few reasons. Perhaps if this is a 'meant to be' time then it's worth a try.

Quote:
I know that feeling - the life as the boy who died at 5 was cut short and the life in the Egyptian time, I know I was poisoned at 55, and I did wonder whether I would die in this lifetime at 55 but I’m 56 now, so that’s gone.

It’s always harder on the ones left behind but I think this is where being a spiritualist comes in handy. I was quite impressed with the way I handled by dad’s funeral. The bit that completely freaked me out was the meeting afterwards and seeing relations I hadn’t seen in twenty years when I just wanted to be alone; I found that deeply disturbing, I remember bawling my eyes out on the two hour journey home. It wasn’t long after that I went to see the trusted medium I’ve seen over the last ten years and I wasn’t expecting my dad to come through as I’d gone about something else and I thought it would be too soon, but he did come through, heavily aided by my Nan and gave me some incredible information about how he had seen the light before he’d passed. And since then when I’ve seen a medium both my dad and my nan come through, sometimes together, sometimes not.
I've had to tell my line manager about this and she's freaked, quite honestly. She's sitting there expecting me to be morbid because in her eyes I may be looking at a death sentence, and I'm sitting have a right old laugh about it. I can't do much about how people will react if I pop my clogs, they have their own Paths to tread and there's really little I can do about it. My daughters will be in pieces and the grandkids my not really understand because they're too young. My mother I din't know about though, she might not be able to handle losing both me and my dad in this Lifetime, but her dementia might play a dissociative part. With everyone else Life will go on, I just feel there's a cutting of ties going on right now.

Quote:
My mum’s been in a care home with full blown Alzheimer’s for six years or so. I was absolutely dreading telling my father when the day came to tell him that she’d gone. In the end I didn’t have to because he ended up going first and my mother was so far gone by that point, she wouldn’t have understood any of it. So as it worked out, neither of them had to go through the distress of hearing that the other one had gone. I’ll always consider that a gift for them as well as me.

I wouldn’t tell your mother to be honest, there’s nothing to be gained; she probably wouldn’t understand depending on how far her condition has gone or it would upset her initially and then she would feel unsettled without knowing why. Her being insulated is the best thing for her, particularly given the situation with her almost committing suicide over your father. Also best for you in that you don’t have the distress of telling her and not knowing how she’ll react.
I've told very few people because what I don't want is sympathy, frankly that would drive me crazy. I haven't told my mother as yet but either way she'll need to be told. It wouldn't do if Mrs G went up to her one day and told her that her son had gone. She's psychic and usually she would have picked up on this already, so far she hasn't and I can't help but wonder what the reason is.

Quote:
Interesting you say that; I’ve had this conversation with myself many times. I know for a fact that I would be too sensitive for chemo. So I would have an operation to remove anything that could be removed, then I would turn to CBD oil as there have been many articles in the media of people having fully recovered using CBD Oil. If you did happen to go down the chemo route, CBD oil can make it more effective and protects you against the side effects. So I wouldn’t refuse treatment, I would just refuse the chemo or radio therapy and go down the CBD front.

But like you say, one step at a time. Do you have any faith healer/psychic surgery contacts? Have your guides given you any information?

Patrycia
To be honest I'm still processing that it's there and how I feel about it. I can't deal with anything until it's here to deal with so just right now there's little point in coming to any decisions about possible treatments. I appreciate what you're saying but that's how I get through Life, because that way I can meet it with a clearer head. I'm going to have an explore with faith healers and even sources of medical marijuana, because that sound like a jolly plan but other than that.... It might be that they shove a tube up my nose and suck the little sod right out. Or I could go into convulsions at work while a scary creature fights its way out of me.

I haven't asked my Guides being honest, it's not often that they come to me but that isn't a bad thing. I feel the same thing here, that this Journey is all mine and not for anyone else to influence in any way. Mrs G's been in bits because of the Past Lives connections but that just doesn't affect me in any way. It's one helluva place to be in right now because there's so much going on in my head and all of it is OK. For most people this would be a curse, for me it's one of the greatest gifts.
Old 04-11-2018, 08:54 AM
Guide
Good morning Mr G,

Another mixed week of weather but I am embracing every beam of sunshine when it shines.

Quote:
Got my new computer up and running so that's even better.

Oooh, that sounds interesting, what do you have? I have a Samsung laptop running Windows 7. I like Windows 7 and feel no rush to upgrade, we’ll have to see what I do when support ends for 7 in about 2020.

I’ve rebuilt my laptop from scratch, twice after picking up a virus. I now do monthly system images as it’s a pain to put all the software and settings back on, it takes days (in-between work). Picked up a problem about the third of the way through my last rebuild and after many weeks of reading, testing, creating, pinned it down to a corrupted download of IE. I have to say, although it was tiring, I really enjoyed trying different things, My knowledge increased substantially, taking copious notes, just in case I needed to do it again.

Quote:
The wind's been howling almost for a week now and today it's finally stopped, but yes, winter is here now almost but you're off to Australia on your own I'm afraid. I like the changing of the seasons and what comes with them. There's nothing quite like that feeling when you come home to a warm house and a cuppa's waiting for you. It's like a metaphor for Life.

I wouldn’t expect anything else, quite used to doing my own thing, which seems to always go against the grain of what everybody else’s thing is.

Quote:
Sometimes what you're connecting to doesn't translate too well, most of the time you can say "Well I feel..." but sometimes there just isn't the words and the need to express them isn't there neither. Sometimes it just feels as it feels, and there's quite a few understandings in that.

Gosh, yes that’s so true. Apart from my friend who I would like to express how it is, but can’t quite manage it.

Quote:
The colour gold is something I thought might have come through from that 'other Life' and I get the feeling it's kind of hovering in the background with you. Obviously either not the time or not meant to be at all perhaps, but the 'influences' are there just the same. If you did resonate with it I don't it would be good, but that's a different story.

Do you mean the Egyptian life? Gold wouldn’t have been around me so much because I was kept in the background purposely. The medium I saw told me I was gifted at predicting and they were afraid of me so they kept me in the background and tried several times to kill me by sending me off on these long and dangerous journeys on my own, hoping I’d meet my end on the way! Lovely, eh? That’s why I have a fear of travelling long distances on my own.

Quote:
There's something called the collective subconsciousness.

The collective sub-conscious – is that the same as Matt’s collective un-conscious?

I had a real tangible experience of the collective unconscious back in the summer. I started to wonder whether it was time to change my car and started looking at specific models. Saw a couple I liked but they were too far away for me to go and look at and I got ridiculously stressed over ‘right car / wrong place’. I test drove two local cars but each time I just didn’t feel the excitement that I know would be there for me when buying a new car. I got quite stressed over weeks with this should I, shouldn’t I – yet every time I saw the ‘perfect’ car ie. mileage, price, colour etc, it just wasn’t happening. Eventually this intensity of having to get a new car gradually faded and I made the decision to keep my existing one. And then, I kid you not, both next door neighbours and the neighbour over the road all got new cars within a week of each other! I reckon I was picking up on the energy / thought patterns from around me. Fascinating eh?

Quote:
With any energetic changes it's usually best to not rock the boat so much as you've found out. They often need a little time for the symptoms to dissipate, and often the best way to do that is to do something 'normal' - like get the polish and duster out

That’s so funny, if I’m ever upset or unsettled, I like to clean, clean, clean!

Quote:
I don't know why but lately I've had this 'thing' about words, their meanings and how they affect someone's reality - your reality is defined by your definitions and words have power over you so it's often best to choose carefully.I know I shouldn't but at times I just have to. It's just that 'crisis' is a strong word that comes from a certain mentality, when really it's a natural part of the progression. While it might not be fun it's necessary.

I’ve been thinking about that. ‘Healing crisis’ – it’s almost an oxymoron. But definitely belongs in the old spiritual paradigm. I heard Matt describing someone’s similar experience recently and called it cellular purging. I like that much better, more accurate and also more than likely the truth.

Quote:
It really doesn't matter if you're going to be an aficionado of Sacred Geometry or not, what does matter is that your synchronising with the Universe on a different level. If you use the Phi Spiral as a visualisation it'll help you understand.

Really, the first explanation of how it works was enough. When it started to go on about labelling something with ‘x’ and formulas, that’s it! I was just pleased that the first bit made sense to me. I had a look at the spiral, not sure how that would help me. How far I’ve come is relative to the starting point and end point, neither of which can be quantified.

Quote:
I have no idea why but for some reason there's a need for you to recognise how far you've come right now, it's a metaphorical going over your notes and noting the progress you've made to date. It's not going to stop the progress in any way but I think you're on a plateau where you need to catch your breath a little. So with a little synchronicity this is where your Phi Spiral visualisation would be a good tool. Retrospect is a good tool to, and to realise how much you're come in 13 years isn't ego but acknowledgement.

Yes, I get why you would feel that. I don’t know if it’s the onset of autumn/winter, which I always feel very keenly, but I’ve been a bit wobbly the last few weeks, experiencing some very low days. My dreams have also been very detailed from ex-partners, blocked drains to not being able to remember where I’d parked my car and endlessly looking for it trying to trace my steps, painting the castors of chairs a different colour so as to differentiate them.

It has been a very strange feeling, very difficult to describe apart from feeling very low with a hollow, empty type feeling. I woke up two nights ago in the middle of the night and had this feeling that something was majorly wrong to be feeling this way and nothing like my usual self. This feeling of hollowness and lowness, like a heavy energy, I could feel all through my body and particularly in the Solar area. I asked my guides and spirit to help me and I immediately saw a gold cross. When I woke up in the morning everything felt free and easy again and the hollow heavy feeling has gone from my body. The feeling has not returned. Looking through my journal this had been going on for two weeks. I have no idea what it was but the experience was very real, possibly some integration from the extreme Ascension symptoms of the summer or possibly the Reiki, I am just thankful it has gone.

Quote:

The Matt in your dream is a representation of what you consider as a level of Spirituality and talking/voice is vibration, so you're vibrating at his level. How well/equal the conversation went is how well you vibrate at the same level as him. Trying to tell him about the intensity of the terror is you trying to express it at that level, or understand it at that level. The two are very different vibrations.

The conversation went well until I started talking about my trauma. I know why I dreamt it, because I’ve thought many, many times if I ever I got to speak to him I’d want to tell him about it, with some specific questions and see where he’d go with it.

Quote:
OK, try something with your friend. The next time you talk to her concentrate on your voice and less on the words themselves. In your mind, think that your intention is to send her your vibrations in a way that will assist her to vibrate at the same level. The problem might not be her understanding but her level of vibration, and once you raise her vibrations what you're trying to tell her will come automatically to her. What you then need to look out for is not what she says but how she says it, because her interpretations and yours will be very different. By the way, there's a reason for this behind the mask.

I shall try that; won’t have too long to wait neither because I’m seeing her in a few weeks.

Quote:
Very different. It's about their awakening, and yours. You know how it feels to be them.

I’ve said that a couple of times to her that she is like I was a year ago, asking the same questions. That is why I tried to explain it to her a time or two but you can’t relay a year of study in a brief conversation. She is interested in what I say and she says it’s all fascinating but for me, there’s a difference between being interested in something and throwing yourself in 100% but then that is very much my style. I also think it’s possibly about the timing as she has much on at the moment, funnily enough the same care of elderly parents I had many years ago, so I think timing is crucial and if I tell her about it, then she has it to remember and maybe one day she’ll feel ready for it and want to spend the time to understand his language and phraseology. But then also, everyone is on their own path and it may not be for her.

Quote:
I've told very few people because what I don't want is sympathy, frankly that would drive me crazy. I haven't told my mother as yet but either way she'll need to be told. It wouldn't do if Mrs G went up to her one day and told her that her son had gone. She's psychic and usually she would have picked up on this already, so far she hasn't and I can't help but wonder what the reason is.

I guess it depends on how far her dementia has gone. If she missed your regular visits and was aware that you weren’t going, then yes some explanation may be necessary. But if she wasn’t aware that you weren’t going to visit her, that’s different, there would be no benefit to her knowing. She probably wouldn’t retain the information and would have an overall feeling of being distressed without knowing why. The fact that she’s psychic and hasn’t picked up on it, could be because she’s not being given that information by spirit. The reason she hasn’t sensed it could well be a protective factor for her (and for you).

Quote:
I haven't asked my Guides being honest, it's not often that they come to me but that isn't a bad thing. I feel the same thing here, that this Journey is all mine and not for anyone else to influence in any way. Mrs G's been in bits because of the Past Lives connections but that just doesn't affect me in any way. It's one helluva place to be in right now because there's so much going on in my head and all of it is OK. For most people this would be a curse, for me it's one of the greatest gifts.

I totally get all that, it’s kind of like time becomes focused, priorities come to the fore. The medical marijuana sounds interesting and is what I would be researching, I believe you can get this prescribed now, I think the law’s changed only recently. I did have a look some months ago on one of my Saturday morning excursions and I found a forum solely for people who were taking it for medical reasons; all swapping experiences, it was very interesting and I made a mental note of it.

There's an advert on the tv currently, using the soundtrack to Solsbury Hill. Made me chuckle, was going to revisit the lyrics to see if I felt any differently about them.

Patrycia
Old 04-11-2018, 03:06 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Good morning Mr G,

Another mixed week of weather but I am embracing every beam of sunshine when it shines.
Good morning Patrycia

Even in the worst of weathers there is always sunshine in my heart, and above the clouds the sun is never obscured. It's an opportunity to practice my indomitable Spirit.

Quote:
Oooh, that sounds interesting, what do you have? I have a Samsung laptop running Windows 7. I like Windows 7 and feel no rush to upgrade, we’ll have to see what I do when support ends for 7 in about 2020.

I’ve rebuilt my laptop from scratch, twice after picking up a virus. I now do monthly system images as it’s a pain to put all the software and settings back on, it takes days (in-between work). Picked up a problem about the third of the way through my last rebuild and after many weeks of reading, testing, creating, pinned it down to a corrupted download of IE. I have to say, although it was tiring, I really enjoyed trying different things, My knowledge increased substantially, taking copious notes, just in case I needed to do it again.
I have a bag of bits and bobs. I was thinking about upgrading anyway because the one I had was around six years old, ancient in today's technology. My brother's a complete speed freak when it comes to PCs and he had a few bits and pieces going spare, he got a hold of a pre-production motherboard so it's tech that isn't even on the market as yet. I have his old Intel I7, which has enough oomph for me, 16Gb of RAM and a 2TB hard drive Did that make me sound geeky??? It cost me the price of the hard drive and the powerpack, so that's a bargain. I've got Windows 7 too, I wasn't that keen on 10 to be honest. It took me less than a day to build it and get it up and running.

I have a 1TB external hard drive and anything I need to transfer over to another computer is simply copied onto there. Bookmarks are exported and the rest is a straight copy so it's a lot less palaver. I like simple and easy.

Quote:
I wouldn’t expect anything else, quite used to doing my own thing, which seems to always go against the grain of what everybody else’s thing is.
That's one of the signs of being an Old Soul, doing your own thing regardless.

Quote:
Gosh, yes that’s so true. Apart from my friend who I would like to express how it is, but can’t quite manage it.
It's in that space where it becomes really interesting. There are times when I've not needed to express anything, the other person just knows because they've been there. It's the look that Sam and Frodo have between them when they arrive back in Rivendell. It sets people apart yet creates another layer of understanding.

Quote:
Do you mean the Egyptian life? Gold wouldn’t have been around me so much because I was kept in the background purposely. The medium I saw told me I was gifted at predicting and they were afraid of me so they kept me in the background and tried several times to kill me by sending me off on these long and dangerous journeys on my own, hoping I’d meet my end on the way! Lovely, eh? That’s why I have a fear of travelling long distances on my own.
I mean in the Life before time, the one that you haven't connected with as yet. You have never been on your own, even when you were totally alone.

I still haven't found a way to connect you to 'that Life, the one from before time and in a way it's so damned frustrating lol. Yeah I know, it'll happen when it's ready if ever.

Quote:
The collective sub-conscious – is that the same as Matt’s collective un-conscious?

I had a real tangible experience of the collective unconscious back in the summer. I started to wonder whether it was time to change my car and started looking at specific models. Saw a couple I liked but they were too far away for me to go and look at and I got ridiculously stressed over ‘right car / wrong place’. I test drove two local cars but each time I just didn’t feel the excitement that I know would be there for me when buying a new car. I got quite stressed over weeks with this should I, shouldn’t I – yet every time I saw the ‘perfect’ car ie. mileage, price, colour etc, it just wasn’t happening. Eventually this intensity of having to get a new car gradually faded and I made the decision to keep my existing one. And then, I kid you not, both next door neighbours and the neighbour over the road all got new cars within a week of each other! I reckon I was picking up on the energy / thought patterns from around me. Fascinating eh?
Yep, I'm not familiar with Matt's definition but it sounds like the same thing. And by the sound of it you certainly tapped into the energies created by people wanting to change their cars. I dare say your neighbours thought about making the changes for as long as you did, and so generated that sub-consciousness that you subsequently tapped into.

Things come to us when we're ready, to use the old adage it's the bit about the half-full glass - an empty glass is full of unrealised potential. When your consciousness was focussed on not having - which is essentially what you were telling yourself - then your vibrations changed to something more compatible with allowing something else top come into your reality. Realising you could tap into the collective sub/unconsciousness couldn't happen at the vibrations of not having. But I have to admit, it's a cool feeling just the same, that you have that capability.

Quote:
That’s so funny, if I’m ever upset or unsettled, I like to clean, clean, clean!
Yep, it's kinda bonkers but there you go anyway.

Quote:
I’ve been thinking about that. ‘Healing crisis’ – it’s almost an oxymoron. But definitely belongs in the old spiritual paradigm. I heard Matt describing someone’s similar experience recently and called it cellular purging. I like that much better, more accurate and also more than likely the truth.
'Cellular purging' would work too, pretty much anything that has a more productive feel to it would work. Doing the clean, clean, clean is also cellular purging in that it can flush the system out but the envisioning of a toilet may not work for some.

Quote:
Really, the first explanation of how it works was enough. When it started to go on about labelling something with ‘x’ and formulas, that’s it! I was just pleased that the first bit made sense to me. I had a look at the spiral, not sure how that would help me. How far I’ve come is relative to the starting point and end point, neither of which can be quantified.
In this there is nothing external to you, and everything is absolutely relative. Even the word 'absolute' is relative to the word 'relative'. Ain't that a doozy? Sacred Geometry makes more sense to the thinking mind and it's used as an envisioning tool, nothing more. No, the Universe doesn't have structure but the mind needs the image of structure. You have a sphere of consciousness, the centre of which is your being. That can be represented by a single point of a circle whose radius encompasses all that you are conscious of. This thread is the context in which you and your sphere of consciousness and me in mine come together. This is where the understanding of how the Vesica Pisces and the overlapping spheres of consciousness comes into play. If I had never replied to this thread perhaps you would never have met Matt. I'm not taking credit for that but using it as an illustration. I'm not sure how you could quantify meeting Matt but it happened anyway in the 'eye' where our two circles overlap.

The labelling comes from what Tolle said is object consciousness, or consciousness of the brain/mind combination. Sacred geometry comes from what Tolle described as Space consciousness, the consciousness that simply knows. Where Sacred Geometry and all symbolism is that the symbolism is a 'translation' of the space consciousness that can be understood by the mind. That is the difference that makes the difference. You are experiencing space consciousness - your neighbours buying new cars - but you are still using object consciousness to try and understand it. Forget trying to understand the geometry itself, look behind the geometry/symbolism and find where the knowing comes from.

Quote:
Yes, I get why you would feel that. I don’t know if it’s the onset of autumn/winter, which I always feel very keenly, but I’ve been a bit wobbly the last few weeks, experiencing some very low days. My dreams have also been very detailed from ex-partners, blocked drains to not being able to remember where I’d parked my car and endlessly looking for it trying to trace my steps, painting the castors of chairs a different colour so as to differentiate them.

It has been a very strange feeling, very difficult to describe apart from feeling very low with a hollow, empty type feeling. I woke up two nights ago in the middle of the night and had this feeling that something was majorly wrong to be feeling this way and nothing like my usual self. This feeling of hollowness and lowness, like a heavy energy, I could feel all through my body and particularly in the Solar area. I asked my guides and spirit to help me and I immediately saw a gold cross. When I woke up in the morning everything felt free and easy again and the hollow heavy feeling has gone from my body. The feeling has not returned. Looking through my journal this had been going on for two weeks. I have no idea what it was but the experience was very real, possibly some integration from the extreme Ascension symptoms of the summer or possibly the Reiki, I am just thankful it has gone.
At this time of year many people have a psychological disorder called Seasonal Adjustment Disorder. It actually comes fro the collective subconsciousness, would you believe 'Back in the day' the onset of autumn and subsequently winter badly affected our distant ancestors. To them winter was Life or death, very literally. To this day, even with cars, ventral heating and supermarkets we're still affected by it in our own ways. It's coming up for Christmas so that means carry on, road rage in the carparks and who's going to pay the bills? grumpy kids, dark nights and snotty noses. All really good things to be looking forwards to.

Your dreams are your subconscious mind trying to communicate with you, but your subconsciousness can only use the surreal and symbolisms to communicate. You can learn things from your ex-partners, more of then than not they were their for just that reason. The drains are blocked because your mind is blocked and you still need to flush your old paradigms that no longer serve you. Not being able to find your car is not being able to find something that will move you forwards, retracing your steps is retrospection and painting the castors is differentiating aspects of your consciousness.

What isn't realised is that people's energies don't change in nice graduations but in quantum leaps. There's is no sliding scale between this level and the next, there's just a flick of a switch from 'here' to 'there'. Often the changes are so subtle they're hardly noticed, then Ascension comes along and kicks you upside your head. Remember you talking about Matt saying that the consciousness knows you're already healed but the heavier, more dense energy and physicality needs a little more time? Same here. You consciousness has already adjusted to the leap but your denser self not to much, so your consciousness perceives the gap between what your energies are to match the frequency it's on with the frequency your energies are actually vibrating at. Your consciousness is a little 'ahead' of your actual energies, so it is actually very real. This translates to you as feeling hollow (full of as yet unrealised potential) and lowness as in your energies needing the time to 'catch up' with your consciousness.

Quote:
The conversation went well until I started talking about my trauma. I know why I dreamt it, because I’ve thought many, many times if I ever I got to speak to him I’d want to tell him about it, with some specific questions and see where he’d go with it.
If you imagine how that conversation would go?

Quote:
I shall try that; won’t have too long to wait neither because I’m seeing her in a few weeks.
You are 'infectious', we all are - carbon-based and emitting electrical signals that are transmitted/received. Vesica Pisces 'spheres of consciousness' interacting.... Your voice is en expression of your vibrations and your intentions are important, so the question is what are you actually trying to communicate? Are you trying to get her to understand or are you trying to raise her vibrations first so she'll resonate more harmoniously?

Quote:
I’ve said that a couple of times to her that she is like I was a year ago, asking the same questions. That is why I tried to explain it to her a time or two but you can’t relay a year of study in a brief conversation. She is interested in what I say and she says it’s all fascinating but for me, there’s a difference between being interested in something and throwing yourself in 100% but then that is very much my style. I also think it’s possibly about the timing as she has much on at the moment, funnily enough the same care of elderly parents I had many years ago, so I think timing is crucial and if I tell her about it, then she has it to remember and maybe one day she’ll feel ready for it and want to spend the time to understand his language and phraseology. But then also, everyone is on their own path and it may not be for her.
There's such a deep understanding here that you haven't realised as yet. She's the reason you're retracing your steps to find your car keys - 'keys' being the operative word. If you had gone back in time, sat down with yourself and said "OK kiddo, pin your ears back. There's this guy called Matt Khan and...."?????

In the context of whatever she has going on in her Life being interested is perhaps the best she can hope for. Perhaps it's just not a priority for her, and perhaps you could look back on your own Journey and come to realisations in the dichotomy between you and her. You see, there's always something behind the mask. You talking to her at all and showing her some patience may well have more of an affect on her than understanding anything Matt says. It might be that she's finding it difficult to process, it happens with some people. She might not have the basis upon which you've built your understandings - there are numerous barriers and when you begin to understand those things you can start making some headway. But you see, perhaps you've missed the most important thing of all. You're spending time with her, you're showing her the patience without - hopefully - bopping her one on the nose for being so damned frustrating. That's something that you can't buy.

You've found some common ground with the parents bit, that's a good place to put your feet with her. It's all about layers of relationships in the end.

[quote=Patrycia-Rose]I guess it depends on how far her dementia has gone. If she missed your regular visits and was aware that you weren’t going, then yes some explanation may be necessary. But if she wasn’t aware that you weren’t going to visit her, that’s different, there would be no benefit to her knowing. She probably wouldn’t retain the information and would have an overall feeling of being distressed without knowing why. The fact that she’s psychic and hasn’t picked up on it, could be because she’s not being given that information by spirit. The reason she hasn’t sensed it could well be a protective factor for her (and for you). ]/quote]At the moment I don't know but my gut instinct says that it's not my time as yet and she'll be there waiting for me. Besides, I have a promise to keep with a little girl that I'm damned if I'm going to break. I find it hard to deal with ifs and buts so at this stage in the game there's no point in going too far down the speculation route. Things like this tend to have an affect on the jolly old perspective, and dealing with what is keeps me at least some kind of level-headed.

Quote:
I totally get all that, it’s kind of like time becomes focused, priorities come to the fore. The medical marijuana sounds interesting and is what I would be researching, I believe you can get this prescribed now, I think the law’s changed only recently. I did have a look some months ago on one of my Saturday morning excursions and I found a forum solely for people who were taking it for medical reasons; all swapping experiences, it was very interesting and I made a mental note of it.

There's an advert on the tv currently, using the soundtrack to Solsbury Hill. Made me chuckle, was going to revisit the lyrics to see if I felt any differently about them.

Patrycia
In a curious twist in the tale the CT results came back. They're not sure what it actually is so they're going to schedule a biopsy to find out what's really going on. Apparently it's not attached to any major organs after all so at least no part of my gubbins isn't going to be affected. So, it might well be an alien of unknown origin and I'll know I'm in trouble when Sigourney Weaver appears. They don't know how they're going to progress for the time being, they might just cut it out or it might be radio/chemotherapy. I've been talking to my brother about it because he knows a lot of this medical marijuana and CBD oil stuff, and what he's saying for now is that I need more info before even thinking about it otherwise it can have detrimental effects.

What's going through my mind is the heep's Beautiful Dream from Return to Fantasy, because in many was right now it is a beautiful dream. Nobody knows my name because there are no names to know.