Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 17-12-2017, 11:42 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Does stuff not work out or does stuff work the way it needs to work out rather than how you think it should?

Sorry for the late response, yes stuff works out the way it needs to, thank you for restating that.

I'm thoroughly enjoying this conversation about Sacred Geometry, triangles, pyramids and such! I completely fascinated by Sacred Geometry. Although I cannot do math at all! I have a creative/ artistic mind. I do not have a scientific/mathematical mind, I completely agree with what you have said, it isn't about doing math problems (thank goodness).
My understanding of pyramids is that they harness energy and move it along, hence why they are build at certain alignments. They are extremely powerful in moving energy.

I am amazed at how the right people with the right messages for me at the time are coming, and I sit back more and let the messages come to me than go looking for them. Also the synchronicities I get with videos I watch. For example, I watched a video about change, and before I put the video on I saw the word "change" 4 times. Or I was watching a video about tarot and playing with my tarot cards, and I pulled out a card and the video said the same card at the same time. And the numbers still are coming constantly.

Interesting what you guys said about Christmas, since I have learned the symbolism behind a lot of stuff with it and what a lot of it really means I find I am not much interested in it anymore. I only put up my tree for my kids, I don't much care about it. And since having kids, I just find Christmas to be a big expense that I have to do every year lol. I know, I know I don't really "have to" but my kids are old enough to expect what they have gotten all along. If I could go back, I would do the one present thing. My daughter stopped believing in Santa this year and so yes, she is not as excited as previous years.

My Ascension symptoms are mostly gone, except the ringing and buzzing. I have noticed when I meditate is goes away a lot, but right now I don't have the time to meditate like I want to.
Old 17-12-2017, 12:41 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
Thank you, Mr G. I thought you were going to say be wary or similar. I had an experience years ago with a reiki therapist whereby she was hijacked by a spiritual energy and drained my heart chakra energy. It took many months to find a solution which eventually turned out to by some healing with a medium using crystals and fortunately it was returned. A very distressing experience and not an experience I’m wishing to repeat. I’m very aware that when you go to therapists you’re merging energies, aura energy etc.

So the twist to the situation is that when I went for my last session, I believed that was going to be the last appointment. Now, back in January when I went to see a medium, he gave me a name in connection with recovering from the trauma symptoms. I recall googling the name with various healing methods and came up with nothing. So I pretty much forgot about it. Then when I started going to Bowen, one of the names of the therapist was correct but the other wasn’t. So I thought medium got it partially right but on this last session (as I had nothing to lose) I asked about a middle name. Turned out that wasn’t right but as an explanation as to why I was asking I said I don’t know if you believe in this sort of thing but was told by a medium .....” etc. That gave her the green light to reveal she was also a spiritual healer and would I be interested in trying that. None of that would have come about if I hadn’t queried the name because only part of it was right. So I’m going to start spiritual healing in January. That’s true spiritual synchronicity.
You're very welcome, Patrycia.

This part and the next are kind of interlinked, they're different pieces of the same thing - and it's all a part of the ascension process. Your core frequencies have changed so you're vibrating on a different level, and while you may not feel as though you're a being of Love and Light just yet you're certainly heading that way. The synchronicities are a 'sign' that the external world and you are tuning into each other, and what will happen is your whole experience of reality will change. You'll still feel very much like the 'you' you've always felt like but you're experience will be very different - if it isn't already.

So yes, merging energies and all that, and although it happens all the time more so than with therapists. Therapists energies are higher frequency than most people's because they are healers - and Spiritual healers more so again. And of course you're going to start yours in January, the New Year and all that. The Winter Solstice is on the 21st of December this year and the sun rises on the same spot on the horizon for three days, the only time of year it does that. That's why Jesus was born on Christmas day. But anyway, there will be a change in energies in 2018 that some people will notice while the majority won't. Just to add to the synchronicity.

You're going to be meeting people who are 'just like you' and I;m not going to say any more because it won't make any sense to you just yet. I don't mean people who need healing specifically but you'll feel a certain kind of connection to them. That should be interesting.

Quote:
I think you maybe right. I tried to listen to his new video a few days ago and I wasn’t quite grasping what he was saying, because I don’t think I was fully concentrating but I couldn’t be bothered to rewind and work at understanding. I find it curious, that for the last few months, it’s been really almost my sole focus but now I just don’t feel the need. I remember it all clearly, maybe I was absorbing it at a really deep level and have integrated it. I hope that one day I return but it’s not now.
You're a very polarised all-or-nothing kinda gal, suck every last word down one day and blow it all into the wind the next. And a very tight focus it's been too. If you do go back to it then try being reflective with it rather than enamoured of it, after all your Universe is a reflection of you.

Quote:
Last Sunday, in all the quietness of my mind, that made me laugh out loud which was a welcome sound!
You need to laugh more. We're going to get there either because of or despite ourselves, and if Spirituality is to be believed we already are - hell it's where we come from after all. Allegedly at least. It's OK to cut yourself some slack.

Quote:
I agree with this, it feels now as if I’m on a journey inward. But maybe that would be a lot more scary if it weren’t for the knowledge I’ve picked up through Matt.

Last week, following the last Bowen session, I felt, it is hard to describe, a kind of neutral position. I did not feel angry, depressed, stressed, anxious, but nor did I feel enthusiastic, driven, motivated, or happy. I did feel quite calm and relaxed but this neutral feeling seemed very odd and no third eye activtity at all. Then on Friday night I woke about 1 a.m . and literally was bombarded with many different aura soma bottles, changing every few minutes. I have not seen such a pattern before but I saw clear/purple and purple/clear side by side I also saw B106, B107 and B109. I awoke the following morning and instantly felt that my drive and motivation has returned I felt my normal self again. In fact, the experience of being neutral (I didn’t even have the desire/motivation to run) has given me an appreciation of my enthusiasm and drive.
You've always been on a Journey inwards and perceiving outwards is a bit like your experiencing the deep neutrality so you can appreciate the enthusiasm. Sacred Geometry by the way, or Triplex Unity if you like. So now you've experienced the deep neutrality and the enthusiasm you can understand why you would experience one in contrast - contrast, not opposition - to the other. The secret word here is 'dichotomy'. There is this, there is that and there is both - overlapping and not set apart. When you encompass that it gives you fourth-dimensional consciousness, and remember that you are always one above in order to perceive the four dimensions so that gives you five. Ascension is about bringing fifth-dimensional consciousness into this plane of existence.

You're not done with Matt's teachings yet but you are done with the googley-eyed student bit. Just injecting a little humour. All of this is happening because of your full-on full-off energies - full-on Matt full-off Matt. With your soma bottles, purple is a very Spiritual colour and your clear is clarity.

Quote:
Choosing my daily cards has given me a sense maybe of what’s going on as well as some security. I keep choosing ‘clear the aura’, accelerated motion is another regular one.
A bit of reassurance that what you're going through has reason and you're not barking mad just yet. There's still time though. It's OK, I do understand and we're all human after all. I sometimes forget the **** I've been through and how it often felt I was flying by the seat of my pants, but all the time I knew my True Self had my back covered.

Quote:
The Clannad phase has passed for now. In the middle of the week, all I wanted to listen to was George Michael. But last night I was watching the last episode of Ashes to Ashes and the last song was Supertramp Take the Long Way Home and oh lord, I was back at college in 1979. I haven’t listened to that album in almost 20 years but this morning it’s been put onto the MP3 player and my, they don’t make music like this anymore! At the risk of prompting another journey back to the past, do you have that one, Mr G?
I don't have any of Supertramp's albums but they were one of the bands that resonated with me very deeply at the time, before I knew of the word 'Spiritual'. Long Way Home was one of the songs that seemed to very much hit the spot emotionally and Spiritually. I guess we can all be Spiritual without knowing that we are. Home was buried deep and that song made me touch it for a few moments, although at the time I didn't understand what was going on.

It's OK to prompt a Journey into the past Patrycia, in fact I thank you for it because right now is the one time I can just appreciate it without the world rushing past. I can look back in Love and affection and not anger, and that snot-nosed little tyke with the skinned knees did OK under the circumstances.
Old 24-12-2017, 10:32 AM
Guide
Quote:
This part and the next are kind of interlinked, they're different pieces of the same thing - and it's all a part of the ascension process. Your core frequencies have changed so you're vibrating on a different level, and while you may not feel as though you're a being of Love and Light just yet you're certainly heading that way.

I’m assuming I’m still in the ascension process – does it actually ever end? I’m still waiting for the experience of reality to change. In the awakening phase, I did have a few days here and there where I felt a deep connection to nature. How I view the world and interact with people has changed, but that’s down to Matt’s teachings.

Quote:
You're going to be meeting people who are 'just like you' and I;m not going to say any more because it won't make any sense to you just yet. I don't mean people who need healing specifically but you'll feel a certain kind of connection to them. That should be interesting.

Now that is really quite curious. I recall a medium I saw a year or so ago, said I would be helping people more within five years. I can’t imagine meeting like minded people – it’s extremely rare that I meet someone who is on my wavelength. And, if you hadn’t picked it up already, I thrive in my own company, and find being with other people, draining. Obviously, I have to interact with people at work and this is more than enough social interaction. Solitary confinement is my ideal holiday! It will take something quite monumental to drag me away from my sanctuary.

Quote:
You're a very polarised all-or-nothing kinda gal, suck every last word down one day and blow it all into the wind the next.

You’re absolutely right! I can get a very intense fascination/interest/need for certain things, whether they be spiritual or practical. If I do something and I get that intense motivation, nothing will stand in my way. It’s what got me out of bed at 6 am last summer to spend all day painting and decorating, it’s what got me through my A level studies, writing, fascination with sound healing, drive to heal myself etc. Whatever it is that I’m doing at that time with the intense energy, I love it, it makes me feel alive, motivated, fulfilled, sense of achievement.

Quote:

Ascension is about bringing fifth-dimensional consciousness into this plane of existence.

I’m having to try and keep that in mind when I wonder what this is all for. But I could not have done / be doing this on my own without guidance or being taught a new way of looking at life, and that’s what Matt has done for me (really, I can’t thank you enough for bringing him into my orbit!)

Quote:
You're not done with Matt's teachings yet but you are done with the googley-eyed student bit. Just injecting a little humour. All of this is happening because of your full-on full-off energies - full-on Matt full-off Matt.

Ha! You are so right! I’m very happy to say that it’s all back on! I never had the experience of being a googly eyed student at school or college, so I’m making up for it now! In fact there’s a brand new video called Awakening True Happiness about not blaming your past, karma, relationships, political system, health and the body etc for your unhappiness and in the absence of blame, healing can take place. This was very timely for me as after my lapse of last week, it felt like a good springboard to continue my studies and learning something new. Plus, there’s a nice lot of humour in this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9ASrrdRad0

These last few days, I’ve been nursing a sore throat, assuming I’ve picked up a cold virus but after several days it’s not developing into a cold or has any other cold symptoms. This is the first cold or illness I’ve had in three years and I’m wondering if all the stuff my body and mind has been processing from the Bowen therapy has maybe triggered this. I’m sure I’ve read somewhere in the ascension or awakening symptoms that illness is the body’s way of shifting stuff quicker.

Anyway, Mr G, I would like to thank you for your support, insight, humour in helping me through this experience and being ‘an ear’ for me. It is much appreciated. I’d like to wish you a good Christmas with your family.

Patrycia
Old 24-12-2017, 12:23 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
Sorry for the late response, yes stuff works out the way it needs to, thank you for restating that.

I'm thoroughly enjoying this conversation about Sacred Geometry, triangles, pyramids and such! I completely fascinated by Sacred Geometry. Although I cannot do math at all! I have a creative/ artistic mind. I do not have a scientific/mathematical mind, I completely agree with what you have said, it isn't about doing math problems (thank goodness).
My understanding of pyramids is that they harness energy and move it along, hence why they are build at certain alignments. They are extremely powerful in moving energy.

I am amazed at how the right people with the right messages for me at the time are coming, and I sit back more and let the messages come to me than go looking for them. Also the synchronicities I get with videos I watch. For example, I watched a video about change, and before I put the video on I saw the word "change" 4 times. Or I was watching a video about tarot and playing with my tarot cards, and I pulled out a card and the video said the same card at the same time. And the numbers still are coming constantly.

Interesting what you guys said about Christmas, since I have learned the symbolism behind a lot of stuff with it and what a lot of it really means I find I am not much interested in it anymore. I only put up my tree for my kids, I don't much care about it. And since having kids, I just find Christmas to be a big expense that I have to do every year lol. I know, I know I don't really "have to" but my kids are old enough to expect what they have gotten all along. If I could go back, I would do the one present thing. My daughter stopped believing in Santa this year and so yes, she is not as excited as previous years.

My Ascension symptoms are mostly gone, except the ringing and buzzing. I have noticed when I meditate is goes away a lot, but right now I don't have the time to meditate like I want to.
Hi JRO, sorry I missed this one along the way somehow.

Sacred Geometry is pretty cool sometimes and often it can be used as a visualisation - for instance this conversation. There the Vesica Pisces as used in Christianity (the fish symbol) and in Egyptian myth in the Eye of Ra. Draw two overlapping circles - your sphere of consciousness and mine - and work out what the third one is. In this case, one plus one equals three. When you understand that you understand the Tree of Life and so much more, especially when everything becomes a relationship with yourself. That's inventive and creative, not numeric.

Pyramids are pretty cool the ones in Egypt are on the geodetic centre of the earth and were built to channel energy, not just with the construction but the Phi ratio and the building materials - and their location and alignment.

There's a lot of synchronicity flying around when you're more in tune with the Universe itself rather than fighting against it, it makes the flow that much easier and takes a lot less energy.

I think that understanding the true origins of Christmas says something about you, that you have an inquiring mind and you're trying to find the truth. It's also much more interesting as well, especially with the Solstice and what happens at that time. We're still not that far away from our ancestors in our thinking, longer days and less darkness means a lot to us no matter how Spiritually evolved we want to think ourselves to be. Luckily my kids are all grown up and have kids of their own, but they're teaching their kids that it's not all about money. No it's not the same when they grow up, but then there's always the Child Inside to cater for.

Things have calmed down here too of late - thankfully. Now it's time to enjoy just being instead of trying to keep the head some kind of straight through all the symptoms. A slice of mundane isn't such a bad thing after all.
Old 24-12-2017, 01:22 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
I’m assuming I’m still in the ascension process – does it actually ever end? I’m still waiting for the experience of reality to change. In the awakening phase, I did have a few days here and there where I felt a deep connection to nature. How I view the world and interact with people has changed, but that’s down to Matt’s teachings.
You ARE an ascension process, sometimes though it's very intense and sometimes we need a break before we loose our heads completely. If you feel as though there's a lull, catch your breath. The Universe is a reflection of you so what will happen is that things will happen to reflect back the changes in your perceptions. It's not all down to Matt's teachings, it was going to happen regardless but Matt's teachings helped you understand. Don't do yourself a disservice though because you chose to change, and that's going back to your triangle/pyramid. You played your part too. Now that how you interact with people has changed how they interact with you will change, and your whole experience will be different. This is the third density, it takes time for it all to work through the system.

Quote:
Now that is really quite curious. I recall a medium I saw a year or so ago, said I would be helping people more within five years. I can’t imagine meeting like minded people – it’s extremely rare that I meet someone who is on my wavelength. And, if you hadn’t picked it up already, I thrive in my own company, and find being with other people, draining. Obviously, I have to interact with people at work and this is more than enough social interaction. Solitary confinement is my ideal holiday! It will take something quite monumental to drag me away from my sanctuary.
You can carry your sanctuary with you. As Desiderata says, you can go quietly amongst the haste and noise, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

Sometimes meeting people on a completely different wavelength can be pretty interesting.

Quote:
You’re absolutely right! I can get a very intense fascination/interest/need for certain things, whether they be spiritual or practical. If I do something and I get that intense motivation, nothing will stand in my way. It’s what got me out of bed at 6 am last summer to spend all day painting and decorating, it’s what got me through my A level studies, writing, fascination with sound healing, drive to heal myself etc. Whatever it is that I’m doing at that time with the intense energy, I love it, it makes me feel alive, motivated, fulfilled, sense of achievement.
I'm kinda both one and the other at the same time. Normally I;m quite laid back and Mrs G has come to realise that 'in a minute' means any time between now and sometime never, Other times though, when I;m on a mission people either work with me or get the hell out of Dodge.

Quote:
I’m having to try and keep that in mind when I wonder what this is all for. But I could not have done / be doing this on my own without guidance or being taught a new way of looking at life, and that’s what Matt has done for me (really, I can’t thank you enough for bringing him into my orbit!)
The Universe brings us what we need when we need it, but also remember that when the pupil is ready the teacher will come. Sometimes in the lull between energetic blasts what we need to do is take a different perspective on learning, take stock and acknowledge what we've been through. Again you've played your own part in all this, and just take a good look at what you're a part of. And you're very welcome, it's certainly been a pleasure. Seeing people grow like this never gets old.

Quote:
Ha! You are so right! I’m very happy to say that it’s all back on! I never had the experience of being a googly eyed student at school or college, so I’m making up for it now! In fact there’s a brand new video called Awakening True Happiness about not blaming your past, karma, relationships, political system, health and the body etc for your unhappiness and in the absence of blame, healing can take place. This was very timely for me as after my lapse of last week, it felt like a good springboard to continue my studies and learning something new. Plus, there’s a nice lot of humour in this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9ASrrdRad0

These last few days, I’ve been nursing a sore throat, assuming I’ve picked up a cold virus but after several days it’s not developing into a cold or has any other cold symptoms. This is the first cold or illness I’ve had in three years and I’m wondering if all the stuff my body and mind has been processing from the Bowen therapy has maybe triggered this. I’m sure I’ve read somewhere in the ascension or awakening symptoms that illness is the body’s way of shifting stuff quicker.

Anyway, Mr G, I would like to thank you for your support, insight, humour in helping me through this experience and being ‘an ear’ for me. It is much appreciated. I’d like to wish you a good Christmas with your family.

Patrycia
I'm going to sound terribly big-headed but I'm also past caring of how it sounds and I'm going to acknowledge it anyway because this is 'my thing' - not being able to acknowledge stuff like this. As you know I've been doing some serious digging into my past and regurgitating the hell out of it, but this is the kind of stuff that's coming through. It's about coming to terms with the past and the way it was, and how it's brought us here. "For Auld Lang's Syne" and all that, may indeed "auld acquaintance be forgot".

Usually around this time I'm very emotional for many reasons all at the same time, but this year it's very different. My emotions are off the charts but for a different reason because there's a lot of Love there, not all the dross from yesteryear that usually happens. Happiness is a state of mind for me but what's happening now is a very deep-rooted peace with myself. Yeah I was a snot-nosed kid with hang-ups but y'know, I Love that horrible little **** anyway. Everything feels lighter, better. To be honest I've all but lost any interest in Spirituality and... And it feels as though it's time to move on. It's much more about real Life and what's 'out there'.

As I drive to work I come off a roundabout at the top of a hill, and the whole world opens up in front of me. At the bottom of the hill is the sea and the beach hiding behind the dunes. On the right is miles of open countryside with the small town on the left. As I went to work yesterday the dawn was coming through and a sleepy-eyed sun was struggling to get out of its lazy bed. I stopped in the car park and just stood there watching nature unfold before me. Someone once asked me in the forums, "Can we not simply exist?"

As it happens I've had my eye on that one of Matt's so it's on my list. I just need to pluck up the courage.

It's that time of year when everything is getting us down, and considering the beating your energetic self and your head's been getting of late there's no wonder your body is out of sorts with itself. Be kind to your body and be kind to you, and tell yourself it's OK to feel like a dishcloth that someone has wrung out and thrown in a corner. What did Matt say about the consciousness giving the body time to heal? Sometimes if your head runs faster than your feet you end up on your face.

It's always a pleasure Patrycia, there's something wonderful in being a part of this kind of process. If I could give you jut one Christmas gift, I'd give you that experience for yourself - but there's time yet. You're not as alone as you think you are.

On the winter Solstice the sun stays put on the horizon at dawn for three days before it starts its Journey again. About this time of year there are two very strong forces at work courtesy of the collective unconsciousness - that of darkness and the light - and the Pagans would take this time to celebrate the end of the year's darkness and welcome in the coming Light. Seeing as how you're connecting to nature......
Old 31-12-2017, 10:50 AM
Guide
Quote:
]You ARE an ascension process, sometimes though it's very intense and sometimes we need a break before we loose our heads completely.

It's gotten very intense this last week. I feel as though I’ve wandered into a nameless wilderness with some extremely weird and very unsettling stuff going on (more about that later).

Quote:
To be honest I've all but lost any interest in Spirituality and... And it feels as though it's time to move on. It's much more about real Life and what's 'out there'.

I agree with that, that message comes through in Matt’s videos, that’s it’s really about being fully in your life and how you interact with people, how you respond to the adversities that arise and not about following spiritual practices which are part of the old paradigm and are actually holding people back

Quote:
As I drive to work I come off a roundabout at the top of a hill, and the whole world opens up in front of me. At the bottom of the hill is the sea and the beach hiding behind the dunes. On the right is miles of open countryside with the small town on the left. As I went to work yesterday the dawn was coming through and a sleepy-eyed sun was struggling to get out of its lazy bed. I stopped in the car park and just stood there watching nature unfold before me. Someone once asked me in the forums, "Can we not simply exist?"

I remember occasions like that, particularly once I went to the Chalice Well Gardens and sat under a white blossom tree which was just so beautiful I stopped and stared at it for ages and in that moment nothing else existed except that tree and it’s energy.

Quote:
As it happens I've had my eye on that one of Matt's so it's on my list. I just need to pluck up the courage.

That's a brand new video, the comments on youtube were only 18 hours old. I stumbled across it while looking for something else and ended up listening to it. Very relevant for me as it's about not blaming the body (or other things) for the cause of unhappiness. I really took this on board.

There has been so much happening on all levels it’s difficult to know where to begin and what to include.

Firstly, this cold I’ve had over Christmas I can’t seem to shake. I’m firmly of the opinion that the Bowen weakened my immune system as this is the first cold/illness I’ve had in over three years. I’ve pulled a few muscles here and there as I’m finding it difficult to get comfortable at night. My stomach’s unsettled, I have a few mouth ulcers and really am generally feeling like I’m about to put myself out to pasture! I can’t believe I’ve gone from relatively fit running 2 or 3 times a week to this physical wreck. How I’ve managed to keep working I don’t know.

I’ve also had some thoughts about overcoming, or not overcoming this trauma. As you know I’ve tried a huge list of healing modalities to cure it and neither symptom has responded or changed in the slightest. And oftenwise I’ve made myself worse such as now. So I feel as though I have little choice but to conclude that this trauma and the results of it, cannot be healed or being healed of it was not part of the plan I created before coming to the earth plane. So my only choice now is to respect the body’s reaction to the trauma and is its way of saying ‘this is what happened and this is how I responded’. This is why I don’t agree that spirit push you as far as you can go, well they pushed me beyond and there’s no going back, as in .......

“How do you pick up the threads of an old life? How do you go on, when in your heart you begin to understand... there is no going back. There are some things that time cannot mend. Some hurts that go too deep, that have taken hold.”

The rather unsettling thing that has happened is that last Wednesday I woke at 3 in the morning and could hear church bells ringing in the distance, like in bell practice when the whole lot are ringing. This went on for about half an hour. I’m confident the bells were in my head (I’m not sure if it’s even legal to ring bells at that time the morning). I did post about it here:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=119507

It then happened again the following night and I noted the exact time was 3.03 am and stopped at 3.30 am and then started again from 5 – 5.30 am. I’ve absolutely no idea what to make of this. There’s not much that I find unsettling but I find this quite eerie.

Then the other significant thing is that the pyramid activity has picked up again in the last week. I’ve been receiving all different colours and formations, so I decided to do a dowsing session and see if I can join all the pieces together.

So about an hour’s dowsing yesterday confirmed that I’ve received and seen seven different pyramid formations. I wasn’t really getting anywhere with questions as it’s difficult to know what to ask when you know nothing of the subject you’re dowsing on, so I asked for help and saw an apple with the ‘core’ being the important bit. So it transpired that the pyramids are ‘building blocks’ aimed at activating dormant DNA as in ‘DNA activation / light body activation.’ There are 7 stages to activation. The colours All formations work across all 4 bodies (mental, emotional, physical, spiritual). Asked for help and saw an apple, with the core being the important bit. (Digressing slightly, it reminded me of “Life's like an apple with love as the core.”)

The pyramids are ‘building blocks’ aimed at my DNA as in DNA activation / light body activation. The pyramids are activating previously dormant strands. There are 7 stages to activation. The colours I’ve been seeing in the pyramids are designed to cleanse and strengthen the DNA strand before it’s activated and then there’s similar strengthening and other things after it’s activated. I’ve put a document at the end of this post so you can see.

Again, no idea what to make of this. It is a fact that I’ve been receiving into my third eye all these 7 formations all with differring colours. There’s no escaping from that. But whether my dowsing is the correct interpretation I don’t know. It could be accurate or it could be a wild goose chase. I’m so far out of my comfort zone with all this. I guess that it’s happening anyway, whether or not the dowsing interpretation is correct – it just all seems rather fantastical (and I don’t necessarily mean in a good way). I did some searching on the net to see if there is anything that would give some foundation to all this and found these two links:

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=...ucture&f=false

http://www.healingenergytools.com/pyramid-work/

I’m in such a weird place at the moment, struggling to get over this cold, church bells going off, pyramids coming in with different patterns and colours. Despite this I remain firmly grounded and I will not be taken on flights of fantasy no matter how weird it all gets.

Patrycia
Attached Images
File Type: pdf Pyramid Healing System.pdf (5.2 KB, 7 views)
Old 01-01-2018, 11:49 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
It's gotten very intense this last week. I feel as though I’ve wandered into a nameless wilderness with some extremely weird and very unsettling stuff going on (more about that later).
The uncharted is always the most interesting.

Quote:
I agree with that, that message comes through in Matt’s videos, that’s it’s really about being fully in your life and how you interact with people, how you respond to the adversities that arise and not about following spiritual practices which are part of the old paradigm and are actually holding people back
You could take Bruce Lee as your inspiration for that too. I was watching a YouTube of him in the pagoda he fights his way up, and he said that fighting with set routines only makes you predictable. There are no adversities, there are either blessings or curses and which one is what is up to you. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

There's talk of 'wholeness' and 'positivity' but that's only through the lens of Spirituality, and mainstream Spirituality at that. As Einstein said, "Science without Spirituality is lame. Spirituality without science is blind."

Quote:
I remember occasions like that, particularly once I went to the Chalice Well Gardens and sat under a white blossom tree which was just so beautiful I stopped and stared at it for ages and in that moment nothing else existed except that tree and it’s energy.
They don't happen as often as I'd like them to, perhaps it's time to make them but then again if they happened all the time would they be so much of a treat? There are always moments of perfection if we create them.

Quote:
That's a brand new video, the comments on youtube were only 18 hours old. I stumbled across it while looking for something else and ended up listening to it. Very relevant for me as it's about not blaming the body (or other things) for the cause of unhappiness. I really took this on board.
Strangely it's what I've been going through these past few weeks, shedding the things that have been holding me back like so much baggage. It's been a wild ride that's for sure but certainly worth it, and people's reactions to me have been different. At least that's the way I perceive it, but everything has so much more depth.

Quote:
There has been so much happening on all levels it’s difficult to know where to begin and what to include.

Firstly, this cold I’ve had over Christmas I can’t seem to shake. I’m firmly of the opinion that the Bowen weakened my immune system as this is the first cold/illness I’ve had in over three years. I’ve pulled a few muscles here and there as I’m finding it difficult to get comfortable at night. My stomach’s unsettled, I have a few mouth ulcers and really am generally feeling like I’m about to put myself out to pasture! I can’t believe I’ve gone from relatively fit running 2 or 3 times a week to this physical wreck. How I’ve managed to keep working I don’t know.
You are en energetic system and as such there is a finite amount of energy in your system, if you're diverting some to other parts of your body then it's bound to have an effect. What we resist persists, and no it's not nice but try not to let it get you down. And no, I'm not going to do the positivity **** but allow the process and remember that you are going through major energetic and psychological changes. It's part of the destruction/creation process.

Quote:
I’ve also had some thoughts about overcoming, or not overcoming this trauma. As you know I’ve tried a huge list of healing modalities to cure it and neither symptom has responded or changed in the slightest. And oftenwise I’ve made myself worse such as now. So I feel as though I have little choice but to conclude that this trauma and the results of it, cannot be healed or being healed of it was not part of the plan I created before coming to the earth plane. So my only choice now is to respect the body’s reaction to the trauma and is its way of saying ‘this is what happened and this is how I responded’. This is why I don’t agree that spirit push you as far as you can go, well they pushed me beyond and there’s no going back, as in .......

“How do you pick up the threads of an old life? How do you go on, when in your heart you begin to understand... there is no going back. There are some things that time cannot mend. Some hurts that go too deep, that have taken hold.”
This is going back to the question of what you are trying to heal and what are your reasons for doing it. Asking what are your reasons and not why is the revealing question. You could also look at the words you use because they are expressions of your consciousness. You used the word 'overcome'. So, what are the reasons you're trying to overcome this trauma? Because it's gone from 'heal' to 'overcome' and that tells you quite a bit. Now you sound well and truly ticked off and you're trying to just be rid of it once and for all, but it's a part of your existence just the same.

So now you're going down the defeatist route? It either can't be healed or it's Fate, Destiny or you're just stuck with it for all eternity? I can only guess because this stuff is strictly private, but if it has this much significance in your Life then it was likely one of your Karmic Obligations/Soul Agreements, and if it was then it has reasons for its existence.

Sit yourself down and ask yourself how your trauma would feel if it was a person. Then ask yourself what you're doing to a part of yourself. It's your trauma after all, regardless of how it was put there.

If Spirit pushed you then what does that say about Karmic Obligations or Free Will? Spirit has no desire to see you suffer but Spirit does have the desire to see you grow and evolve. No, there is no going back because we can't un-evolve so what do you do? At the very human level you can get on with it as best you can because that's the human Spirit, it's what we humans do. At the highest of Spiritual levels it's what you signed up for so take responsibility and suck it down marine.

Quote:
In your Heart of Hearts you find a way forwards because you understand it's the only way you can go. In being Timeless you come to know the things that time cannot heal. You become a "Traveller in Time". The hurts that cannot be left behind are the ones that are meant to be with you, they are a reason to Love yourself unconditionally and accept your imperfections. In that you become perfect in your imperfections because you become harmonious with yourself. You stop fighting with parts of yourself, you stop trying to heal parts of yourself and you stop trying to overcome parts of yourself. You become whole again instead of being the fractured Soul.

Unconditional Love for yourself has two criteria; Loving yourself and still Loving yourself after you have transcended the conditions. If time cannot heal them, if they run to deep then that is an indication of how deep you run. The alternative is facile so you choose.

Quote:
The rather unsettling thing that has happened is that last Wednesday I woke at 3 in the morning and could hear church bells ringing in the distance, like in bell practice when the whole lot are ringing. This went on for about half an hour. I’m confident the bells were in my head (I’m not sure if it’s even legal to ring bells at that time the morning). I did post about it here:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=119507

It then happened again the following night and I noted the exact time was 3.03 am and stopped at 3.30 am and then started again from 5 – 5.30 am. I’ve absolutely no idea what to make of this. There’s not much that I find unsettling but I find this quite eerie.
If I remember rightly there's a law for pealing bells/making a noise in public after 10pm, similarly with outdoor concerts/events. Now I know you're not religious but..... what do church bells do? Every Sunday? Unless there's an enemy at the gate then church bells call people together. Three is Trinity - Father, Son and Holy Ghost and although Christianity stole it it's still valid. Trinity, three; most every religion has their version including Paganism. Around 3.00am (usually 2.00am - 3.00am but not strictly) is known as the Witching Hour to some because scary things often happen at that time of night. However, it has also to do with sleep cycles that has nothing to do with what time we go to bed but what time of day it is. It's perhaps another throw-back from early hominid days, like being scared of the dark. If you loosen up a little and do a little bit of symbolic it makes perfect sense. And if it's eerie rather than unsettling?

Quote:
Then the other significant thing is that the pyramid activity has picked up again in the last week. I’ve been receiving all different colours and formations, so I decided to do a dowsing session and see if I can join all the pieces together.

So about an hour’s dowsing yesterday confirmed that I’ve received and seen seven different pyramid formations. I wasn’t really getting anywhere with questions as it’s difficult to know what to ask when you know nothing of the subject you’re dowsing on, so I asked for help and saw an apple with the ‘core’ being the important bit. So it transpired that the pyramids are ‘building blocks’ aimed at activating dormant DNA as in ‘DNA activation / light body activation.’ There are 7 stages to activation. The colours All formations work across all 4 bodies (mental, emotional, physical, spiritual). Asked for help and saw an apple, with the core being the important bit. (Digressing slightly, it reminded me of “Life's like an apple with love as the core.”)

The pyramids are ‘building blocks’ aimed at my DNA as in DNA activation / light body activation. The pyramids are activating previously dormant strands. There are 7 stages to activation. The colours I’ve been seeing in the pyramids are designed to cleanse and strengthen the DNA strand before it’s activated and then there’s similar strengthening and other things after it’s activated. I’ve put a document at the end of this post so you can see.

Again, no idea what to make of this. It is a fact that I’ve been receiving into my third eye all these 7 formations all with differring colours. There’s no escaping from that. But whether my dowsing is the correct interpretation I don’t know. It could be accurate or it could be a wild goose chase. I’m so far out of my comfort zone with all this. I guess that it’s happening anyway, whether or not the dowsing interpretation is correct – it just all seems rather fantastical (and I don’t necessarily mean in a good way). I did some searching on the net to see if there is anything that would give some foundation to all this and found these two links:

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=...ucture&f=false

http://www.healingenergytools.com/pyramid-work/

I’m in such a weird place at the moment, struggling to get over this cold, church bells going off, pyramids coming in with different patterns and colours. Despite this I remain firmly grounded and I will not be taken on flights of fantasy no matter how weird it all gets.

Patrycia
It's not weird at all, it's freaking awesome. Really. Really really.

Going back to the good old Bible (gritted teeth at the ready) the apple was the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge and it was the serpent and Eve that did the damage. Until, that is, you understand the symbolism. Much of the Old Testament is a re-write of the Sumerian Enuma Elish and knowing a little of that helps to understand this bit. The serpent represents two things, one is DNA which the Annunaki were messing around with and God versus the serpent is the Enki/Enlil bit that carries through a lot of the Old Testament, which explains why God is bipolar. Some say that eating the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge is DNA activation - which is what you're looking at, or in man becoming conscious - which is a hail back to Enki/Enlil.

The thing is, if you stick with your dislike of religion you're missing something very important, the part that makes every sense of what's happening. For the moment, your Bible references are the most ancient of wisdom you can go back to, but there is a far more ancient wisdom than the Bible that the Bible is built on. The Bible itself has a history that very much pre-dates Christianity. This is where it's pointing at, that far-ancient history. It's been said that if you don't know where you've come from you don't know where you're going.

There are a lot of stuff that's not really well known about pyramids but I'll try and give you enough info to make sense of this and still try and be as brief as possible. Pyramids the world over are built with the Golden Mean aka Phi Ratio which links with the Fibonacci Sequence. The ratio is 1.618, and your physical body has it too along with much of nature. The pyramids at Giza are situated at the Geodesic centre of the earth and are aligned with the three main Orion stars. They are also on the Becker-Hagens (and for some reason I have to tell you this because you're a part of it) earth grid, a 'grid' of sacred sites and the like that span the globe. If you Google Becker-Hagens you'll get a few maps that show you more, if you get into it then it'll take you into geometry (scary place) and the Platonic Solids.

Now then, we are carbon-based Life forms so that means our molecules have pyramid-looking structures and guess what? We're back to the Phi Ratio in your DNA. Pyramids are not just for activating DNA they ARE DNA - and the rest.

Our DNA has long been associated with Light (as in The Light) but science has found out that our DNA actually does emit light, so the colours you're seeing makes so much sense.

OK, coffee time for you. Catch your breath. Seriously.

The Annunaki came to earth to mine for gold as is written about by the Sumerians, and it's also held in African legends where they did the same thing. They called the hominids whose DNA they re-sequenced Adamu. The Annunaki were also called the Els or Shining Ones, who have been referenced by 495 cultures across the globe and history by peoples who would never have had contact with each other. The Annunaki wanted gold, specifically mono-atomic gold because it reinforced their DNA - which is what's going on with your Google books link. They also used their own DNA to create the Adamus and would have passed on some of it when they mated with earth women.

Now then. Rhesus blood is what comes from the Rhesus monkey so if you're Rhesus positive then you're positively from a monkey. Yep, that's me, a nearly grown-up monkey. If you're Rehsus negative then apparently you have Annunaki DNA - apparently but it's not been scientifically verified, probably because of the alien connotations. If you're into that sort of thing.

Science knows that DNA emits Light so using other light frequencies on your DNA makes sense, and the pyramids are your basic building blocks or carbon molecules. DNA activation has been around for a long time so nothing that you're telling me is anything close to being whacked out. So what's the really scary part of all this, that you think you're beginning to sound like a headcase or that all this (apparent) insanity could be real enough?

The question is, what is the question? Are you going bonkers or can this all be actually happening to you? And does the thought of DNA activation give you the willies?

What are the reasons you're trying to get over the cold? Because it makes you feel like **** and you don't feel as though you're in tip-top condition, and so you'll resist it? You can only Love yourself/feel good about yourself when you're at peak efficiency? What are you resisting and what are the reasons? Or can't you get over yourself having a cold?

What if these things weren't happening TO you but BECAUSE of you? Would these things not be a part of the Life Plan you created before you came here? What if all those links you're giving me are reflections of your consciousness, you telling yourself what's happening inside?

There's something called Cognitive Dissonance that happens in our minds. Basically what happens is that our minds are a certain way, and when something comes along to contradict that it causes waves of dissonance in our minds, like throwing two pebbles into a pond. Like positivism, you feel like **** but you tell yourself you should feel positive only for it to feel even worse. Like thinking that it shouldn't be happening to you but it is anyway. Like Spirit is directing your consciousness in a certain direction but you think it's fantastical if you indulge yourself in it. It all makes perfect sense and yes, even the cold.

Alan Watts says that when we lose our minds we come to our senses. The egoic mind tries to make sense of what's happening but it has its limitations and can't deal with what's happening beyond those limitations. The mind simply can't deal with anything outside of its recorded experience. While the mind says it can't be happening there it is just the same, and it can soon feel as though it's out of its depth. This is the birth of hope and faith, where that 'higher power' comes from. Reasons beyond reason.

"My shoes are too tight, but it does not matter because I have forgotten how to dance."
Londo Molari
Ambassador, Babylon Five.

Of course you did know that while your feet can be firmly planted on the ground you can still take your flights of fancy. Weird is another word for adventure awaiting its birth. Take your shoes off and dance, allow yourself this experience.

So you're looking down on your past self, the young girl swooning over a picture of Uriah Heep and listening to the music, what would you tell your younger self about your present self? "Pin your ears back kiddo, because do I have news for you." If you were already your future self, what would you tell your present self?
Old 02-01-2018, 08:11 PM
Master
I am .......
Old 07-01-2018, 11:03 AM
Guide
Quote:
You are en energetic system and as such there is a finite amount of energy in your system, if you're diverting some to other parts of your body then it's bound to have an effect. What we resist persists, and no it's not nice but try not to let it get you down. And no, I'm not going to do the positivity **** but allow the process and remember that you are going through major energetic and psychological changes. It's part of the destruction/creation process.

Yes, I think that I hadn’t recovered from the Bowen therapy when the virus struck and I’ve still not recovered from that, so the body’s taken a real bashing of late, so I’m being very kind to myself at the moment.

I knew that listening to The End of Inner Conflict would help which is about life being a journey of the body and not of the consciousness/awareness. It’s one of the first of Matt’s videos I listened to and one of the teachings that’s had the most impact. It was so interesting to go full circle back to the beginning. Fully tuned into his words, style and making sense of references to other teachings I just knew that I would have so much more to note down this time round. I’ve been reflecting on that teaching alot. Another one, he was talking about we are a lightbody with little or no density, trying to fit into a physical body. When you think of it like that, it's no wonder the physical journey is such a difficult one.

Quote:
So now you're going down the defeatist route?

I’m not sure I would call it defeatest to relentlessly research for twelve years nutrition, the health risks of modern life and how to avoid them, undergo ten or more different healing modalities, some of them more than once, to the extent my knowledge is such I’ve healed people where allopathic medicine has failed or not resolved the situation.

I can only be left with the spiritual angle and soul contract. Maybe there’s more to come, maybe there’s not.

Quote:
If I remember rightly there's a law for pealing bells/making a noise in public after 10pm, similarly with outdoor concerts/events. Now I know you're not religious but..... what do church bells do? Every Sunday? Unless there's an enemy at the gate then church bells call people together.

I’ve since discovered that ringing bells is another ascension symptom, quite a few posts about it on the net. People mention hearing tones/frequencies/chimes/ so why not church bells? I haven’t heard it since.

Quote:
Now then, we are carbon-based Life forms so that means our molecules have pyramid-looking structures and guess what?

Now that’s interesting. I did try and find evidence of a pyramid structure within the DNA, both through ‘images’ and reading about it but didn’t come up with anything.

Quote:
Our DNA has long been associated with Light (as in The Light) but science has found out that our DNA actually does emit light, so the colours you're seeing makes so much sense.

I did find that bit; about light in the DNA, so yes the colours make sense. I had at the beginning of the week very intense activity, a lot of 2 pyramids pointing to the left, so according to my dowsing, that means DNA is being charged with the energy to activate.

I also had that formation with for example, a white pyramid with a magenta outline and a magenta pyramid with a white outline. I’ve had a tentative dowse for what this is but haven’t got the answer – but I haven’t felt up to putting too much energy into it. Last several days, it’s all gone quiet, very little if any third eye activity but partially due to not feeling too good, I’ve the sensation of being hollow/empty in the solar. But rather than my usual resisting that and trying to get over it, I’m just being in the emptiness and thinking that “I’m safe enough to feel this emptiness.” Really, that approach is a big change for me.

Quote:
Now then. Rhesus blood is what comes from the Rhesus monkey so if you're Rhesus positive then you're positively from a monkey.

After a good deal of hunting through paperwork, I found I’m O Positive.

Quote:
The question is, what is the question? Are you going bonkers or can this all be actually happening to you? And does the thought of DNA activation give you the willies?

No, it’s not scary, I’m well accustomed to my third eye being filled with stuff and dowsing for what it means. Many years ago, working with spirit through dowsing I created a chakra healing system where I could, through a variety of pendulum movements, see what a chakra was doing (closed, open, anti-clockwise, choppy) and why and then allow the pendulum to move over a chakra to heal. I did this on several people. I can tell so much of a person if I dowse their chakras. Naturally, I always ask permission but the expression on faces when I start describing what they’re suffering from purely from dowsing and that system. So the pyramid formations aren’t really all that unusual for me, it’s just new.

The thought of DNA activation doesn’t alarm me. It’s been evidenced from that video you linked me to that about two thirds of DNA is unactivated so it makes sense that it can be activated at the right time, place, all on an individual basis.

Patrycia
Old 07-01-2018, 03:41 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Yes, I think that I hadn’t recovered from the Bowen therapy when the virus struck and I’ve still not recovered from that, so the body’s taken a real bashing of late, so I’m being very kind to myself at the moment.

I knew that listening to The End of Inner Conflict would help which is about life being a journey of the body and not of the consciousness/awareness. It’s one of the first of Matt’s videos I listened to and one of the teachings that’s had the most impact. It was so interesting to go full circle back to the beginning. Fully tuned into his words, style and making sense of references to other teachings I just knew that I would have so much more to note down this time round. I’ve been reflecting on that teaching alot. Another one, he was talking about we are a lightbody with little or no density, trying to fit into a physical body. When you think of it like that, it's no wonder the physical journey is such a difficult one.
As a reference, the human body has a frequency between 62 and 68Hz. God's frequency is 938Hz so I suppose the frequency of any Spirit won't be too far behind that - or your Light Body. The figures aren't scientifically verified though, but what it does do is give you a frame of reference. Steam inside a body of ice.

One of the best ways to learn Unconditional Love for yourself is to have conditions to surpass.

I'm not a huge fan of the different bodies because it makes everything a little disjointed, I much prefer Gestalt Reality where there are aspects of the whole because it already comes unified as a whole.

Quote:
I’m not sure I would call it defeatest to relentlessly research for twelve years nutrition, the health risks of modern life and how to avoid them, undergo ten or more different healing modalities, some of them more than once, to the extent my knowledge is such I’ve healed people where allopathic medicine has failed or not resolved the situation.

I can only be left with the spiritual angle and soul contract. Maybe there’s more to come, maybe there’s not.
Defeatist as in there aren't many other places to go because you've been everywhere else, and now all you have is the Spiritual angle. It was always the Spiritual angle. And there's always more to come.

The good thing about banging your head against a brick wall is that it feels good when you stop, and I'm not saying that all the work you've put into research and the like has been banging your head. What it does is it tells you something about yourself in whatever shape or form that takes, there is no particular inherent 'lesson' other than what you learn from it. The Spiritual angle and the Soul Contract is that through your trauma you had those experiences etc. You've healed people where all else has failed as the 'end result' of a long line of cause and effect. It's about your relationship with your trauma, your experiences and where you are now with it.

Sometimes accepting defeat means we can see something other than the battle.

Quote:
I’ve since discovered that ringing bells is another ascension symptom, quite a few posts about it on the net. People mention hearing tones/frequencies/chimes/ so why not church bells? I haven’t heard it since.
Why not church bells indeed? Back in the day music used to be tuned to 432Hz, nowadays it's 440Hz and while the ear can't tell the difference, perception can. Sometimes the mind can hear things in the way that we see things in a dream and have their own meaning. I have continuous tones that sound like tinitus and I know they're perceptive because my hearing was damaged when I was in the RAF (jet noise) and I'm deaf to certain high frequencies. They usually follow shifts where my whole consciousness has been focussed 'up there'. They can be as much symbolism as dreams or visions but basically they mean that you're tuning into those higher vibrations better because they're something you're experiencing, not just thinking or talking about.

Quote:
Now that’s interesting. I did try and find evidence of a pyramid structure within the DNA, both through ‘images’ and reading about it but didn’t come up with anything.
It's in the carbon molecule itself. It's a bit hefty because it goes into Sacred Geometry in detail but skim over if you like because it's a way down the page. However...
https://timothytrespas.wordpress.com...d-the-chakras/

Quote:
I did find that bit; about light in the DNA, so yes the colours make sense. I had at the beginning of the week very intense activity, a lot of 2 pyramids pointing to the left, so according to my dowsing, that means DNA is being charged with the energy to activate.

I also had that formation with for example, a white pyramid with a magenta outline and a magenta pyramid with a white outline. I’ve had a tentative dowse for what this is but haven’t got the answer – but I haven’t felt up to putting too much energy into it. Last several days, it’s all gone quiet, very little if any third eye activity but partially due to not feeling too good, I’ve the sensation of being hollow/empty in the solar. But rather than my usual resisting that and trying to get over it, I’m just being in the emptiness and thinking that “I’m safe enough to feel this emptiness.” Really, that approach is a big change for me.
If you don't feel the need to go into the research that's fine, but if you're being shown these things you're being shown them for a reason. So, if you don't feel the need to go into the research that's fine. It's all gone quiet and you don't have to fill the silence or emptiness. You're allowing yourself to feel safe in the emptiness and yes, I do understand how those kind of changes would knock you a little sideways. It takes time to come to terms with a 'new you'. Bit of a change from all that researching or writing down Matt's every last word, eh?

[quote=Patrycia-Rose]After a good deal of hunting through paperwork, I found I’m O Positive. [quote]Like me then, bog standard blood and not from the sacred line after all.

Quote:
No, it’s not scary, I’m well accustomed to my third eye being filled with stuff and dowsing for what it means. Many years ago, working with spirit through dowsing I created a chakra healing system where I could, through a variety of pendulum movements, see what a chakra was doing (closed, open, anti-clockwise, choppy) and why and then allow the pendulum to move over a chakra to heal. I did this on several people. I can tell so much of a person if I dowse their chakras. Naturally, I always ask permission but the expression on faces when I start describing what they’re suffering from purely from dowsing and that system. So the pyramid formations aren’t really all that unusual for me, it’s just new.

The thought of DNA activation doesn’t alarm me. It’s been evidenced from that video you linked me to that about two thirds of DNA is unactivated so it makes sense that it can be activated at the right time, place, all on an individual basis.

Patrycia
I've always felt like the square peg in the round hole, out of time and out of place in a world I was in and never of - and never could be. I was at odds with myself and my surroundings on so many levels. It took a few years to become accepting of that and to find a way to get through things in one piece. Now it all makes sense, all of it, and quite frankly I wouldn't have it any other way.

There's a lot of talk about how we are gods in the making, children of the stars and all the rest of it. It's been said that what we are most scared of is becoming greater than even our wildest dreams. DNA activation itself isn't too scary, the scary part is what we'll become. I suppose when we get there it'll feel natural and all the rest of it and we'll know that we're only there because we're ready for it, but just right now? I don't want to lose this feeling.