Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 24-09-2015, 03:27 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
Is it true that a person can spiritually jump into another version of this world depending upon their thoughts ?

Example: if a person thinks positive thoughts of optimism then the world around them will slowly conform to their desires as long as the thoughts are selfless.

In other words, their spirit will move to a better frequency or vibration.

Finally, when the spiritual move has been completed does the person always feel a strong deja-vu event signaling the transformation ?

Hi Tristran,

Yes, emphatically.

Because 'positive thinking' (so-called), e.g., ascension of consciousness actually changes the world, re-creates it, transcends conditional circumstance, realizes true self through the instrumental being (individuated life), and becomes a new expression of the ALL, which we are essentially.

We can see this often more clearly in retrospect, because on Earth, these changes are subject to an infinity of possible and often competing interactive forces which requires time to eventually manifest and therefore by contrast see a difference.

But also what you call deja-vu may simply be a (recognized) receptivity to a confluence with the Divine Will - Vision - which is ever present in our being, and importantly - available - if we aren't submerging it through various devices as is commonly experienced in so-called 'normal waking consciousness'. That touches on the 'chicken or the egg' issue that God-Like mentioned.

It's all continuously present, all available, but receptivity to it, recognition of it, and practical experience, realization and embodiment of it in the physical requires conscious deliberate application (which is what spirituality is). Sometimes, and especially if we invoke it, that Vision percolates into the awareness on some level, intuitively or 'concretely'.

~ J
Old 24-09-2015, 03:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyotir

But also what you call deja-vu may be simply a receptivity to a confluence with the Divine Will - Vision - which is ever present in our being, and importantly - available - if we aren't submerging it through various devices as is commonly experienced in so-called 'normal waking consciousness'.
Thanks for your input.

Reading all of the input from you and others it looks like i have so much to catch up on. Now i know what it feels like to be a spiritual noob.

So is a deja-vu more like a merger or overlap between 'normal waking consciousness' and our higher selves ?
Old 24-09-2015, 03:42 PM
Master

It's both.

Overlap in the sense that all consciousness, including and especially 'higher consciousness' is ever-present and available, but superseding the 'lower' where normal focus may be.

Merging, in the sense that 'focus' is being acquired by, or ascending to that higher consciousness.

ps - everyone is a noob from some pov
Old 25-09-2015, 06:41 PM
Master
I'm making an artwork at the moment and it kinda touches on this question and even as I came here this morning and found this question the artwork I'm making takes on more relevance and it's kinda like that.

So in a sense positivity or negativity doesn't really come into it at least not in the sense of what you might be defining yourself from but I do think efficiency is somehow important.Receptivity then is an important part of efficiency as if the person isn't in the right place or at least heading for it then how can the efficiency of purposeful activity be most effective and efficient?

To make a point then this artwork is a very old spade which is kind of a shovel too and even while it's very old and well used, to the extent that the blade is wearing down at it's front edge, it's still is a purposeful tool so what I've done is cut a hole in the blade, which actually took ages as it's a high carbon steel and I had to grind away the back along the path the jigsaw took to even make it able to cut through this steel, and then I wired in a flattened jar lid with easy cheese written on it. What happens then is that easy cheese lid is an issue, say like being positive or negative, but the shovel is a foundational system but in this instance the shovel as a tool has been compromised at it's leading edge, it's intent, by the issue of being positive or negative, or believing in this or that, and while it still can function as the tool it was designed for having this intent out front, at the leading edge, it is actually a waste of a good tool.

And this is good for me because I've realised the real intent isn't at the leading adge even though that's the place that cuts buts it's way back at the end of the tool as in where the hands meet the tool and then even further back into the head and the body working together without thinking but simply being well versed in the activity required.

But I did cut out a lovely piece of wood last night to hang it on and as I was doing so I realised it needed a space at the bottom for a name, as it were, a catch phrase etc, and in coming here it's become obvious what that will be. It'll be 'Hang up No1.' and something else too, which I can kinda feel but don't know yet though I'm sure this absolute tool, as in me, while let circumstances fall as they will and this new un-secret secret will avail itself so that I can again and again be seen as divinely clever but i'm just there holding the hammer.