Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 23-10-2010, 06:09 PM
Administrator
Love is the Answer

I was walking along the riverfront the other day, talking to Matt. I asked Matt, somewhat jokingly, if he now knew all the secrets of the universe. Then, more seriously, I asked him how we as people came to be from what seems to be a very mechanical universe full of little unthinking particles.

A light breeze began to move through the trees. I turned and felt compelled to look at a park bench that was sitting facing the river. On the bench was a plaque that read, "Love is the answer."

My heart feels that this may have been Matt telling me the answer to my question--the most simple, yet most profound answer available--love.
Old 23-10-2010, 06:17 PM
Suspended
Annonafox,
That gives me goosbumps & is beautiful...
I agree with the message... LOVE... so simple... & so wonderful!
How comforting when we notice spiritual messages from those we love.
Old 23-10-2010, 06:20 PM
Administrator
Yes indeed :)
Old 23-10-2010, 06:59 PM
Guide
The second law of thermodynamics says that the universe is always moving from a state of order to a state of chaos--- but it doesn't explain where the order came from in the first place. I think God is the only explanation for that. God is love, and there is also a tendency for things to move toward order when love is applied.

I have noticed signs like that too here and there. The fact that it spoke to you makes me think it might have been the answer you were looking for.
Old 23-10-2010, 07:12 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by annonafox
I was walking along the riverfront the other day, talking to Matt. I asked Matt, somewhat jokingly, if he now knew all the secrets of the universe. Then, more seriously, I asked him how we as people came to be from what seems to be a very mechanical universe full of little unthinking particles.

A light breeze began to move through the trees. I turned and felt compelled to look at a park bench that was sitting facing the river. On the bench was a plaque that read, "Love is the answer."

My heart feels that this may have been Matt telling me the answer to my question--the most simple, yet most profound answer available--love.

If indeed our loved ones who cross into spirit before us can communicate their thoughts and feelings in response to the questions we pose to them, it seems to me that what you descibe in your conversation with Matt would be exactly the way they would do so... i.e., by directing or impulsing us to look in the right direction to find the answer right there staring back at us.

Consciousness does not die when the physical body expires. Consciousness is eternal. However difficult it may be for us to imagine the environs experienced by those who occupy the spiritual realms, never-the-less it seems they are able to see and hear us here in our physical expression, and to convey messages of guidance such as the one you recieved from your beloved Matt. How lovely.... and what a magnificently simple and profound message. Love is the answer! Yes....

Last edited by LightFilledHeart : 23-10-2010 at 08:15 PM.
Old 23-10-2010, 07:21 PM
Master
Beautiful because love is the answer :)
Thankyou Matt.
Spiritlite
Old 23-10-2010, 08:21 PM
Master
Annonafox

Hi Beautiful " sign post for the living"
happy for you!

** hugs**
:) xo
Old 23-10-2010, 08:32 PM
Ascender
That is so beautiful annonafox. As a medium i have learnt how our loved ones know how we feel and know our thoughts. I believe personally that maybe Matt led you to the walk, and led the conversation that posed the question you asked and he knew the answer was there on the park bench.

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 23-10-2010, 08:43 PM
Master
As David Icke has said

"Eternal Love is the ony truth, everything else is illusion." Meaning oneness, equality as a creation is the only answer. Harmony with all that exists.
Old 23-10-2010, 10:54 PM
Administrator
All lovely responses, and all confirming that love is truly the answer :)