Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 22-04-2011, 09:57 PM
Love&Light

The 'original' illuminati symbol?

Is this the 'original' illuminati symbol?

The reason I ask is because this has appeared in my mind, around 5 years ago...

Symbol Illumati WHEN.jpg
Old 23-04-2011, 12:10 AM
Master
i'm not sure, i know the prymaid is supposed to have an eye on top of it and there should be thirteen layers building up
Old 23-04-2011, 01:01 AM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love&Light

Is this the 'original' illuminati symbol?

The reason I ask is because this has appeared in my mind, around 5 years ago...

Attachment 501

I beleive Illuminati did use a pyramid symbol as representation of their organization. But a pyramid is also a symbol of personal/spiritual growth. Perhaps what you were seeing was a image of your progression along your life journey and the light on the top being a symbol of spiritual enlightenment, just a thought...

nightowl
Old 23-04-2011, 11:46 AM
shifuku

I read it somewhere that pyramids can represents three dimension, as well as 5 dimension and eternal energy flow if you go stand directly below the top arch of of the pyramid ... (or something like that, Don't remember exactly) A pyramid, I presume is some kind of energy portal. According to an article I read, the pyramids on earth affect the energy cycle of earth as well as connects to the pyramid on mars and polars of saturn. Pyramid is some kind of dimensional shift, I guess that's why Illuminatis have pyramid as a symbol.

I am not sure if the image you came up with represents the old illuminati symbol, but something tells me it is not. To me, it represents some kind of sacred knowledge or something. Because usually Illuminati symbols have all borders and limits on them, this does not. This feels like it's a free symbol.

But that's just my opinion, and I am not sure whether it is the fact.
Old 23-04-2011, 11:52 AM
Time

Pyramids are sacred shapes, that have been reconized through out out history as sacred geometry, and is one of the 5 platonic solids. TIs one of the main shapes that makes life. IT is WAY older then the illuminati.

They seem to have taken lots of old symbolism, seeing as they are apperantly practicingmany old mystery religions, pagan practices, and ancient rituals
Old 23-04-2011, 09:50 PM
Midway

Symbol

The original Illuminati Symbol, I doubt anyone would know what it would be, unless Associated with them in some way, 'The Higher ups' or even the 'Puppets' might know what it is, but we do know that the main supposed Symbol is Usually a Pyramid with the All seeing eye at the Top.

Search for theese Images - All seeing Eye, Illuminati Main Symbol, Eye of Horus, Illuminati Pyrmaid, Illuminati Symbolism, Egyptian Symbolism.

About your Symbol that you have been seeing, yes it's quite similar to the supposed Illuminati Symbol, I'm saying supposed because unless they tell us Directly that it is their symbol, then it could mean anything, but it is mainly asscosiated with them.

I don't remember the all seeing eye being Purple on the Symbol, they're usually Golden rays, like the Sun...But the way its at the top, in the shape of an eye and glowing could Represent the same thing but your own Version, the Pyramid is very similar to the Illuminati one also, so it could be an Illuminati Symbol, the supposed Pyramid with the all seeing eye (Not saying it is, just saying they look very similar.

But as the others have said, Symbols like this have been dated back for centuries, the Pyramid Probabilly meant something Completely different 1000 years ago, Same with the Eye, Usually asscosiated with the eye of Horus, Both Pyramid and Eye are from Egyptian Background though, symbol wise.

Maybe it has something to do with the Egyptians and yourself? Or the Illuminati/Freemasons and yourself? Or even some other meaning to yourself?

I'd see if you have anything related to the Egyptians about you First, Ancestry, Spirit Guide Ect...You could try and ask your Guide about the symbol also.

If you don't have anything to do with the Egyptains, I'd looks futher Into Illuminati Symbolism/Freemason symbolism, see if the colour Purple has anything siginificant about it, in both Egyptian and Illuminati/Freemason ways.

Then research futher about, The all seeing eye, Pyramids, and the Eye of Horus, Purple Glows/rays/Illuminance, and the symbol as a whole, you might find something that will trigger some knowledge about what you've been seeing.

But don't instantly think its an Illuminati Symbol, it could mean anything, you'll need to find out what though First, Research and Spiritual Asking.

Hope that helped, you want to know anything about the Illuminati, send me a PM, I know quite a bit about them.
Old 24-04-2011, 10:46 AM
Love&Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midway
Hope that helped, you want to know anything about the Illuminati, send me a PM, I know quite a bit about them.

How many illumanati members do you think they're might be? How easy will it be to end they're reign of terror?
Old 25-04-2011, 02:44 AM
tehuti

Quote:

How many illumanati members do you think they're might be? How easy will it be to end they're reign of terror?

Why, didn't you hear, WE R the illuminati...Big Brother is just the rest of the missing space connecting you to infinite, the flaming sword guarding the gate to "eden" waiting to take of the head of the one who shall enter if his heart is heavier that a feather...
Old 25-04-2011, 03:57 AM
truther

the dollar looks like it has an illuminate symbol on it. just look it up on youtube. but don't get too enmeshed into it you'll freak out. when i read about prophecies too much it detracts me from everyday life so its good to do it in moderation :) why you thought of the symbol beats me.
Old 01-05-2011, 05:56 PM
Midway

Quote:

Well, you have Satan, the Master of them all.

Then the Puppeteers (Higher Ups)

Then the Puppets (Presidents, famous Rappers, ect)

I'm not to sure, I've read a couple of times it was either 300 or 3000, but I doubt that, nobody knows for sure, but quite alot of famous people are afflicted with them in some way. (Jay-Z, Lady gaga, Rhianna, Obama, ect) Or so is Believed, nobody knows the exact number for sure, more than a couple of Hundred would be my guess, who knows, there could be thousands, beyond that, I doubt there are more than a couple thousand, minimum a couple hundred.

My Opinion.