Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 02-10-2017, 05:45 AM
Pathfinder
Angel1 Birds or angels

I have been pretty much haunted by the numbers 222 and 333 for about 10 years. The numbers somewhat faded away a little or I'm not paying much attention to them anymore. I did some research on it and found that this is angelic messages. So the other day I seen the numbers and looked in the sky and there was something that appeared to be little white birds in the sky. They were flying in a v like shape. They were very small so it was difficult to see if it was in fact birds. As I watched in amazement they all pretty much shattered like stars and faded away.
Old 18-10-2017, 03:16 AM
Guide

:)
Nice encounter...
Im glad you finally decided to look up what the numbers were trying to say. I was the same way until it got soo obvious... I was seeing 777 a lot and as I was heading to houston asleep on the train I woke up to look out the window and out there was a train that had the numbers 777.... like what are the odds right!? I was actually heading to Houston to buy a car and the car next to mines had the license plate 777.... lol

I think the angels and your guardians are trying very hard to get your attention to help you understand that although you may feel alone that it is the complete opposite and they are there to help you if you ask for it. Maybe they are a part of your soul group and they are trying to help a family member... Anyways what you described could of been birds... but it could of been angels... you wouldn't know... but the point is that it lifted your vibration and aroused your curiosity...

As you go on you will see that the world is much more malleable by the things that we feel and experience and deem important and etc...

remember the right questions are what lead you to the answers :)
Old 18-10-2017, 04:00 AM
Experiencer

One time when I was having a really hard time, I was asking my primary guide to let me know if they were really present and a bird landed on my windshield and started pecking on it and then on the passenger side rearview mirror and pecking on the window there. I asked a rev. from metaphysical church who is really gifted in that stuff. He said angels can control the minds of birds with their minds and that its easy for them
Old 18-10-2017, 04:07 AM
Guide

haha nice lately since I went to the st Augustine chapel in san antonio.. I had a cool experience... I was walking though there and when I left out... I was standing in the court yard and a butterfly landed on my heart.... I looked at it as it was very pretty and vibrant and then it flew away... but I saw white lights as it flew away and i knew I had just made a new friend/ guardian.. since then I have been seeing a lot of butterflies when I am stressed or thinking negatively...

Ask your guardians to help keep you in a positive vibration and to help you shift a negative thought form or rant.. etc into a positive one..... I know that I like the beauty in butterflies and birds of color and looking at them calms me down... so when I am thinking negative or etc there is usually a bird or something that catches my attention and allows me to break that "hold" of negativity.

:) You can even assign teams of angels to help you with different aspects of your life

:)
Old 25-10-2017, 10:36 PM
Master
i wz tolded 5 yrs go brds swans is anlgs by a man he saed wen thy put th wings ort thy angls not sean man sisne im begin 2 thng now he wza wz a s wz a spirt 2 tell me abotit he wz

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 26-10-2017, 09:52 AM
Master
I had a very good eperience with angels communicating with me through angel numbers like 000, 444, 777, 555, 333 mostly for a period of 4 months in 2012. The communicaation was so intense because they were warning me about something that was emminent and once it happened they stopped.