Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 28-02-2016, 04:10 AM
Experiencer
Interacting with your future self

Throughout the past year or so, I've dug up old pieces of writing and have been genuinely shocked at the parallels to my current life. I wrote poems, journal entries, descriptions of visions, etc. that had absolutely no synchronization to my life at their moment of creation - but they directly coincide with a huge spiritual lesson I'm learning right now.

One of my main concerns was that I never comprehended a majority of my emotions. They always seemed to exist within an outside source that I hadn't experienced, hence the confusion in me actually experiencing them.

That's how most of these writings were born. I just found a poem I wrote at 14... the narrative in it was extremely specific, and I wasn't experiencing a semblance of that when I actually wrote it - but it is exactly, word for word, what I'm going through six years later.

Is this possible? Can we sense our future and manage to communicate with the self experiencing it, like making a time capsule? Is that why some emotions can be simultaneously confusing and too intense - because we're tapping into something meant to be felt at a later time in our lives?

Sorry, not quite sure how to explain this without the metaphysical gymnastics :) Thank you so much for your help!
Old 04-03-2016, 11:56 PM
Master
I think what you're saying happens all the time...and we are variously more or less sensitive or are of it. Gurus, mystics, healers and plain old ordinary awakened folk consciously align and become their (for lack of a better term) higher self...guiding themselves directly from what we would describe here as "outside of time", so to speak..also referred to as Spirit, or one's heart centre.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 05-03-2016, 01:50 PM
Master
I would have to say it is extremely likely, given certain circumstances it is the only rational explanation.

It is very likely that our Higher Self is slipping messages to us, a form of guidance we could say concerning our Path from Higher Self view point.

A personal example. I'm an artist. After a 10 year break from creating I came back with an inspired impassioned 10 year run and made many incredible pieces in a new medium and new genre - going from realism in black and white to organic abstracts in bright vivid saturated colors in acrylics.
After 10 years of producing high-end internationally sold work the inspiration ran out - I couldn't paint a quality painting to save my life! Then Awakening happened.

Some months into it I noticed my the pieces I'd kept in my private collection and realized that each on was a snap shot of the awakening, a collection of scenes and messages sent to my future awakened self. My husband saw it too - it was stunning. We went through the pieces one by one discussing them in awe.
The few we didn't yet understand we would soon as those parts of the journey unfolded - they were way-signs of sorts. There was an excitement to understand what they represented. They were like coded messages in a bottle (time capsule) from Unseen realms - messages from my Spirit to my Conscious Self....which could be deciphered when I had the associated experience.
Old 05-03-2016, 03:25 PM
Master

I have had similar experiences. When I started reading Seth Speaks, by Jane Roberts, I was on a quest to ask the Universe questions as I was being given a chance to ask the Sky questions through a channeler - this is a short version of a very long story.

I had 2 weeks to come up with questions and after writing a few down that related to my family, I suddenly came to a standstill - what DO you ask the Universe when you get a chance? It's bigger than asking about family - what have I always wanted to know about how the world works, or how the Universe works?

It became such a big question, I got nervous. While this was happening, I was reading this book that captured my attention to the point I couldn't put it down. In my search for questions, and while trying to absorb some of what the author was conveying (this was way over my head, I couldn't understand a lot of it after the first few chapters LOL) suddenly I would get a great question to ask, and I would go and write it down. Then go back to reading. Then I'd get another question, and go and write that down. After about 3 questions of this sort, the author (Seth - that sneaky extraterrestrial nonphysical entity, teacher of teachers, whatever you want to call him) started answering the questions one by one in the book. I was astounded. It took awhile to catch on.

By the time I actually had the channeling session with the kind person who was channeling their guide for me, 3/4 of the questions I had come up with had been answered already.

The weird part for me (that really wasn't weird for me at the time, it was more funny - haha, I get it sort of thing) was when I learned to channel - a few months later, and then learned to channel Seth, a bit later than that, and I was still reading his books, and my channeling sessions became synrochistic to what I was reading and also to the CD's of his I was listening to - it all synced up in some weird dance.

I tried to keep track of all this with my journaling at the time, which is the first real contact I had with him myself, inside one of my journal entries, but anyway.

A few years later, I had the idea to write a book about my journey to Seth and how it all unfolded. Even if no one else ever read it, I wanted to write it - for myself.

As if was writing it, I would type a passage of a journal entry about something, and then go to read the passage in his book about what I had channeled and he had referred to, and while I was putting it together, it made more sense to the me that was 2 years older and in a different perspective, and suddenly meant something else, and then I had 3 time frames I was living pretty much simultaneously as I was trying to compile all of it.

I feel what you are saying, and I know what you are referring to. And it is magical and real.

Seth explains it as - All Time is Simultaneous. Time is happening All at the Same Time.

Yeah, trying to wrap your head around it or explain it is when the problems occur LOL.