Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 18-02-2016, 04:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkles
@ladyrose I think I connected with the beautiful nature and maybe also the space that is much more abundant than in other parts of Europe (I'm in Belgium). Although there was something deeper... as if I had been living there for so long... Or I was a troll in a former life, can't ever ignore that option! lol

@moonglow Iceland is a magical place, maybe in part because there's so few people so you can really have that feeling of stillness and being alone. I wouldn't be surprised if it was an energetic hub of some sort. (pictures courtesy of google )

OH it absolutely is - I think my interest really sparked when I learned that about 80% of the inhabitants believe in the "Hidden People" or Huldufólk

There is an AMAZING documentary on youtube - I think this is the link but I am not sure that its the right video - I've watched it so many times
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRjatXe5bis

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 18-02-2016, 04:41 PM
Master
Haha bless you, I do have an urge to see the northern lights and to go to Norway. Beautiful pictures!
Old 18-02-2016, 04:59 PM
Knower
thanks for the link moonglow, I'll definitely take a look!

ladyrose, I went on a hunt for the northern lights in Iceland, but ended up having to take one of those bus tours and it was a major bust. And we didn't catch the lights. boohoo haha
Old 18-02-2016, 05:03 PM
Master
Sparkles, Oh no! To be honest thats my only hesitation of not going lol.

And Ive seen a programme about that too Moon Glow its magical :)
Old 18-02-2016, 05:20 PM
Master

Took this pic where I used to live - same town I'm in now just a different area - I felt like there was so much magic in this place... I feel like this is where the faeries live :)

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 18-02-2016, 05:31 PM
Master
Ahh thats a lovely photo! Beautiful composition! Yes I can just imagine them peeking around the mushrooms haha looks very magical :)
Old 18-02-2016, 05:53 PM
Knower
lovely picture moonglow!
Old 18-02-2016, 05:55 PM
Master
thanks! spent lots and lots of time in that yard ---- it was where my "awakening" began - a magical time in a magical place.

-Lord Rama to Laxman