Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Quotes & Stories

Old 01-04-2012, 09:06 PM
LeanBrahman1

let me know what you think

"Every minute you focus on the ugly in life you forget about the beauty of it." Me
Old 01-04-2012, 09:37 PM
amy green

To this I would add/modify it as:-

"Every minute you focus on the ugly in life, you will find more of the same to follow", i.e. it's the law of attraction. Simple. True.

There's a lot to be said for cultivating a positive mind! The quality of life improves, becomes more vibrant and more magical.
It's our choice, totally!! I wish more people would realise this - to me it's obvious.
Old 02-04-2012, 12:06 AM
LeanBrahman1

I agree with that and i like it. Thats y i try and focus on the positive because if we focus on the negative then it will follow us around like a black cloud on a rainy day. I wish more people would relise that too but not everyone is willing to change in order to better themselves. And it is very sad that its like that but people have to learn the hard way i guess.
Old 03-04-2012, 07:09 AM
Henri77

ABSOLUTELY......
I about never.... watch tv news, horror movies, read newspapers.
You are what you think not what you eat.

Lately i've become even more careful what I watch, read, think. As the worlds insanity rises. (at least in the news)

One's mental diet is far more important than being a vegetarian. IMO
Old 03-04-2012, 07:16 AM
Experiencer
Yeah it's too bad when you see people who honestly expect that even while they are treating themselves like ****, something spectacular is supposed to come along and wipe away all the negativity.

Positivity is the only way to fly.
Old 03-04-2012, 07:51 PM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeanBrahman1
"Every minute you focus on the ugly in life you forget about the beauty of it." Me
Focusing on the ugly is a choice.
Focusing on the beauty is a choice.
Forgetting is also a choice.
Focusing on one thing does not automatically cause one to forget other things.
One choose what they focus on, and one chooses what not to focus on.
One can focus on bother the ugly and the beauty(not at the same time of course..unless you are an alien) without forgetting either of them.
Old 03-04-2012, 07:57 PM
Shabby

I would say: "Every minute you focus on the ugly in life, you lost a minute of seeing the beauty of it." Me too : )
Old 04-04-2012, 05:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy green
To this I would add/modify it as:-

"Every minute you focus on the ugly in life, you will find more of the same to follow", i.e. it's the law of attraction. Simple. True.

There's a lot to be said for cultivating a positive mind! The quality of life improves, becomes more vibrant and more magical.
It's our choice, totally!! I wish more people would realise this - to me it's obvious.

Wise words, dear Amy.

When you see beautiful things and read beautiful words, the soul comes alive, you feel inspired, you want to be beautiful (in the spiritual sense) and do beautiful things...

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 04-04-2012, 05:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
ABSOLUTELY......
I about never.... watch tv news, horror movies, read newspapers.
You are what you think not what you eat.

Lately i've become even more careful what I watch, read, think. As the worlds insanity rises. (at least in the news)

One's mental diet is far more important than being a vegetarian. IMO

Thinking about beauty creates beauty which impacts on your daily life. You become more compassionate and loving. So I would say it is incorrect to say one is more important than another, but rather one acts as a catalyst for the other and that in turn acts as a catalyst for further soul growth.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com