Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 25-01-2017, 06:29 PM
Newbie ;)

A question about a lost soul

To all mediums out there.. I'm wondering, in your experience, have you ever helped to cross over a lost soul of a child and may I ask how?

Thank you 😊
Old 26-01-2017, 01:11 AM
Master

Only helped adults, however a child thqt has love in their heart will understand things and their guide will help them pretty quickly. There are no lost souls really, people figure out what to do to go higher in vibration. However they must have love in their hearts and not everyone does.
Old 26-01-2017, 01:34 AM
Experiencer
I had a mind blowing theory taught to me this past summer from a Medium who Is extremely well known and respected, Mavis Pittilla

"You do not need to go around rescuing 'ghosts' there are no earthbound spirits"

I am a working Medium, have never encountered a 'lost soul' myself
Old 26-01-2017, 02:48 AM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenifly
I had a mind blowing theory taught to me this past summer from a Medium who Is extremely well known and respected, Mavis Pittilla

"You do not need to go around rescuing 'ghosts' there are no earthbound spirits"

I am a working Medium, have never encountered a 'lost soul' myself

Ghosts can't be rescued but help may be needed for certain spirits who have difficulty registering/accepting that they have passed over after their lives in this physical world had ended.

I don't question the quality of Mavis Pitilla's mediumship or teaching (or indeed your own) but she's only one medium and others may not agree with her. And simply because you haven't experienced a so-called lost soul it doesn't mean there aren't individuals who can not find their way without help and other mediums may be able to offer such help.

Those individuals are kinda 'lost' wouldn't you agree?
Old 26-01-2017, 02:30 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeste
To all mediums out there.. I'm wondering, in your experience, have you ever helped to cross over a lost soul of a child and may I ask how?

Thank you 😊

Hi Celeste,

Yes, I had a very bizarre experience last year with a child who did not cross over. She was 9 yo and had been murdered by a pedophile. She was hanging around this earth plane because her family was in turmoil over her unfortunate death.

Her story came to my attention through a young woman who met her in a dream. I read up on the child's demise/death and next thing I know, she was in my home. She came from a troubled home, so IMO, I don't think she knew to cross over.

A friend, with mediumship abilities, confirmed for me who this child was that was in my home. My heart ached for her, as she hadn't really experienced motherly love and affection. So, I decided to cross her over.

I held her first and explained what I was going to do. I called in some Archangels (Gabriel and Michael), and I also called in her ancestors/deceased loved ones to help her cross over. I lit a candle to indicate the presence of God's love and protection, called in the spiritual helpers and asked them to help her cross over.

I felt her kiss my cheek before she left. Then she crossed over. I felt the shift in energy in the room and I knew she was gone.

This is just my opinion, but I have found that if the child doesn't have a sense of religion or knowledge of what/who God is, sometimes they just don't know to look for the light or loved ones to help them cross over. And if there is no one on this side to ask for those things, they tend to stick around. They eventually cross, but that may take hundreds of years (in our timeframe). That's why you sometimes hear of children haunting certain places. They just haven't been instructed or informed about what to do or look for once they are dead.

I hope this helps.

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 26-01-2017, 05:49 PM
Suspended
Guide

Hi Celeste,

I also answered your other post ...
My understanding is every soul knows their way home (heaven-afterlife), they are greeted by loved ones when they reach the other side ...
Some people believe some souls become earth bound or attached, I've only heard those types of spirits as being troubled not lost ...
Do try to find a medium w/whom you have no personal affiliation ...
It's appears to be more of an interference than a help ...
Old 26-01-2017, 07:27 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by leadville
Ghosts can't be rescued but help may be needed for certain spirits who have difficulty registering/accepting that they have passed over after their lives in this physical world had ended.

I don't question the quality of Mavis Pitilla's mediumship or teaching (or indeed your own) but she's only one medium and others may not agree with her. And simply because you haven't experienced a so-called lost soul it doesn't mean there aren't individuals who can not find their way without help and other mediums may be able to offer such help.

Those individuals are kinda 'lost' wouldn't you agree?

was just explaining a theory I heard this past summer that was mind blowing to me. I have friends who make a living off house clearings etc, and I've personally never experienced it, not to say it doesn't exist, just might not be my calling, so when Mavis said that I was caught off guard and it really made me think.

I have been part of a paranormal investigation group when I was really young and just starting on my mediumship journey, about 16 years ago.

I don't have any firm beliefs myself because everytime I reflect on what I have learned I realize I know nothing and have so much more to learn so I typically don't share my beliefs because they are completely flexible, I speak only to my experiences

Just thought I'd share a teaching I Learned from someone in the game for over 65 years that is a name and respected and likely has more authority than myself on this area :)
Old 27-01-2017, 06:54 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you all for sharing your teachings, insights and experiences..

Sojourned2013, thanks a lot for sharing your experience. I now understand that there is a way to cross over a child's soul and all it needs is just proper guidance and teaching. My heart breaks hearing that girl's story and I am glad that she met you who can helped her to find peace.

Peace and love to you all ❤️
Old 23-04-2017, 12:51 AM
Guide
Exclamation

Quote:
Thank you all for sharing your teachings, insights and experiences..

Sojourned2013, thanks a lot for sharing your experience. I now understand that there is a way to cross over a child's soul and all it needs is just proper guidance and teaching. My heart breaks hearing that girl's story and I am glad that she met you who can helped her to find peace.

Peace and love to you all ❤️

Hi Celeste,

I hope you were able to help the child's soul, according to your original OP. I came across this amazing video with Dawn Hayman, who today is a renown animal communicator. She was crossing children over at the age of 10! Check it out...

https://youtu.be/IhHg-FnV_uY

Such a beautiful story!

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 24-04-2017, 12:07 PM
Experiencer
Quote:

Thank you 😊
I am not a medium. And believe that it is a sin.

Catholics make atonement for lost souls to go to heaven.

2 Maccabees 12:46. Thus he made atonement for the dead that they might be freed from this sin.

You must be in good standing with God for the atonement to be accepted.