Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 08-01-2017, 01:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
" When we go to a tragic motion picture and see death and suffering on screen, we may leave saying " What a fine picture" why then can we not say as much of this motion picture of life ? "
For truth is we are only shadow players on screen of life. We are immortals sent here on earth to act our roles and then depart. We should not take the play seriously. Whatever picture is showing we should not let it distrub our minds. Let us just say " This is a good picture. I am learning much from this experience. "
If you can face life with this attitude you shall see the life of eternal bliss dancing through all life experiences "
-Paramhansa Yogananda

That is one awesome quote! Thank you for sharing it.

I like your idea about a thread dedicated to signs we like.
Old 08-01-2017, 01:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by khallianen
Until I joined this site I never paid attention to signs.

But now looking back every relationship I've had except one has been either a fire sign or air sign. No wonder I've had issues now that I'm looking at astrology lately. The only other sign I've been involved with was Cancer, that was a fun relationship, but, was intended to be temporary from the start.

I forgot to include I did have a relationship with a earth sign once, a Taurus, I screwed that one up by doing something very stupid.

Maybe why I keep trying to forget it.
Old 08-01-2017, 01:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by khallianen
That is one awesome quote! Thank you for sharing it.

I like your idea about a thread dedicated to signs we like.

Khal <3

Thank you so much, I think I got one for Pisces too :d <3 will post it. I love pisces energy :d I had a female best friend in school, she was intelligent, and really tiny for her age, though her maturity was way beyond her years , like wise soul. There is something about Pisces that I love working with. I think it gels well with my nature too. she made a good friend to me.

I was reading the above post to a capricorn yesterday and thought would post it here :d
Cappys I love you, come in more and more in my life ^_^
Old 09-01-2017, 03:29 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
I got book of sun signs and they wrote this quote about Capricorns by Swami Yogananda ( who was a capricorn too ) at the end of the chapter.

" When we go to a tragic motion picture and see death and uffering on screen, we may leave saying " What a fine picture" why then can we not say as much of this motion picture of life ? "
For truth is we are only shadow players on screen of life. We are immortals sent here on earth to act our roles and then depart. We should not take the play seriously. Whatever picture is showing we should not let it distrub our minds. Let us just say " This is a good picture. I am learning much from this experience. "
If you can face life with this attitude you shall see the life of eternal bliss dancing through all life experiences "
-Paramhansa Yogananda

This is a nice, firm, lovely message ( very Capricorn :P ) Angelic Star, thank your positive words and wonderful wisdom. :)

I was researching at it appears, my most favorite male Spiritual author was born on my birthday, January 1st, so this was a treat to learn. Adyashanti was very helpful for me during a challenging period. If the internet is lying and it's not his birthday, than dam it, will make Jan 1st his birthday. Capcricorn Adyshanti.

Another Capcricorn that was one of my female role models growing up, was Maureen Dowd. She was an opinion editorial columnist for the New York Times. Back when I was growing up, you actually had to read a newspaper or physically go into a book store for quality inspiration. Maureen Dowd wrote a great deal on woman affairs. She was a beautiful poised woman, she made smart very attractive

Michelle Obama-- We all know why the President married her, because she was a Capricorn! Not really, ha, but I am sure it helped :P

Jim Carey-Great actor, super funny, and you would be surprise if you look around the net, he's got brilliant things to say

Old 09-01-2017, 10:41 PM
Knower
Yogananda. I forget he was a Capricorn, because He is omnipresent, seems beyond mere astrology - though He often wrote about the effects of karmic, astrological ties and how we are not truly bound by them.

Master's Smile

His eyes uphold a universe;
my Master’s face in dreamscapes -
spreading love with smiles instead of hands.

Unbearably bright, he beams elation;
visage crinkling in bliss - and I tumble!
Rising in laughter, too happy to see.

No one dies in Master’s gaze,
nor ages, becomes ill or pounds the ground with
selfish fists, screaming “Dear Lord what next?”

For there is no earth in His domain, and
tears are remembered with gay amusement;
tiny drops of God that once wet our cheeks.

His smile never says ‘I love you’ -
there is no ‘I’ nor ‘you’ within this view;
buoyantly aware he shares, “We ARE love!”

And I hear his smile louder than thought;
above familial good-byes and friendly praise,
breathlessly listening in tune.

Oh, His eyes reflect Reality!
My Master’s face in dreamscapes -

Written June 28, 2003
Old 10-01-2017, 12:41 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delsol
Yogananda. I forget he was a Capricorn, because He is omnipresent, seems beyond mere astrology - though He often wrote about the effects of karmic, astrological ties and how we are not truly bound by them.

Master's Smile

Written June 28, 2003

Ah Beautiful, thank you, DelSol!. I am not too familiar with his Yogananda, however, thanks to you too, I will looking further into his writings. I must have missed a jewel here. By the way, your Scorpion energy is very beautiful
Old 10-01-2017, 12:48 AM
Master
Quote:

Master's Smile

Written June 28, 2003

Delsol, This is aboslutely lovely ! ^_^

My grandmother and mother grew up in the town of Serampore, where Yuktehswar giri lived, and we can see his house from the my grandmother's house
Lahiri Mahasaya visited out house and there is a huge painting of his in one of the rooms. People from everyhwere come to visit and pray to him.

I am glad you connect to Yogananda, yes in autoboigraphy of Yogi he indeed wrote will is greater than mere atsrology. I am impressed you know of it ^_^

Agreed your scorpion energy is very calm and beautiful , asbosolutely love it ! :)
Old 11-01-2017, 01:15 AM
Knower
Angelic_star; thank you. Your family home sounds very special! Blessed! I know of tours one can take today - from America - to visit such sacred places. Haven't been on one yet, but perhaps some day. I am attaching a painting I did of Sri Yukteswar many years ago. Hope you like it. Have been a devotee since 2001 or so - my kids attend service with me these days. My oldest (10) simply tolerates it (she's Aquarius) but my 7 year old Sag boy meditates with the adults like a pro. Ha ha.

Thank you Clover! My energy is **** at the moment, due to the divorce and realization that I have spent 23 years as a co-dependent to an inverted narcissist who left me without warning for a relationship with a psychopath, all energies in my sphere related to my growing up in an alcoholic home - which I surely had to experience, likely due to my neglecting my family in a past life - lol! But I am ever fresh, ever new - growing. Had never heard of Adyshanti before, but will look him up.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_9836.JPG (114.1 KB, 8 views)
Old 11-01-2017, 01:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Angelic_star; thank you. Your family home sounds very special! Blessed! I know of tours one can take today - from America - to visit such sacred places. Haven't been on one yet, but perhaps some day. I am attaching a painting I did of Sri Yukteswar many years ago. Hope you like it. Have been a devotee since 2001 or so - my kids attend service with me these days. My oldest (10) simply tolerates it (she's Aquarius) but my 7 year old Sag boy meditates with the adults like a pro. Ha ha.

Thank you Clover! My energy is **** at the moment, due to the divorce and realization that I have spent 23 years as a co-dependent to an inverted narcissist who left me without warning for a relationship with a psychopath, all energies in my sphere related to my growing up in an alcoholic home - which I surely had to experience, likely due to my neglecting my family in a past life - lol! But I am ever fresh, ever new - growing. Had never heard of Adyshanti before, but will look him up.

Delsol ^_^

Thank you so much for replying. The painting is awesome, I like it very very much, you have absolutely captured the essence of him. His blessings are definitely there for you ^_^ <3
you are so talented <3 thank you so much sharing. Maybe you have already visited India in previous lifetimes and so now all the masters are calling you again hehe. My friends who have a connection with India, they sometimes recall lifetimes in India.
I send you so so much love, and hope you find so much bliss and blessings of all the masters.
Sending you much love , have a blessed day :)
Old 11-01-2017, 01:52 AM
Master
Delsol that painting is awesome and really captures Sri Yukteswar's visage wonderfully.