Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Quotes & Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-04-2012, 06:46 PM
CatChild

Lucid,

Lucid,

I sat, shivering at my computer. Outside, the wind tossed the boughs of the evergreens, bending them dangerously in synchronistic dances.

I got up, and stiffly shuffled to the front door to close the wind out. But I felt an excitement, wanted to invite it in. Like a dark friend full of urgent truths and loveliness it grinned and ran passed me, aligning itself into my energy to whisper to me of his adventures. Sharing with me important information for the elemental futuristic directions to affect me. Starring into my eyes, I notice him within me upon gazes in the mirror ... I see him. Us.

I tear myself away from his lucid clutches to continue embarking the tasks of the evening by myself. He is so captivating to me, and I feel his eyes still upon me, fixated on my entity wanting to hold me while we swayed to the silent fuzz of hazy reality that I subtly understood... I cave. Drained. He is not human, he is potent strength of fingers filtrating my senses beneath my physical form. Downloading me with his presence- I am charged. I hunger for everything he can share with me, I hunger for him to manifest to my form, or to coalesce and rise to his own. To weightlessly travel with speed,

he slowly leaves me... A grief rises up in my chest, my femininity negotiates but it is futile, he needs to travel and push through the boughs of the evergreens...

Drained. Heavy in my depressing humanness and alone upon this floor standing lustfully his fool. The birth of his teachings I intuit in delicate connections at later times upon my understanding of his energetic whispers while we bonded. Seeing Truths to mysteries we have walked among for decades without Seeing clearly. I thank him for his place in the systems that I build within my mind...

Lucid.