Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 27-05-2012, 07:42 AM
goldentimes

Angry how to send back someones spell

Hi there, I would like to know how you go about sending back someone elses spell they have cast.

I strongly feels that my mother has cast a spell on someone that I really like, I think it been done as away of spite towards me. It's been cast from my mother to sent to this other person.

How can I brake the spell without doing harm to others?
If anyone have idea or advice and can help me? then please can you!

Best regards & Blessings!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 11309.jpg (35.3 KB, 3 views)
Old 12-06-2012, 06:23 PM
Syrbal

You mean to break the spell? There is no harming others if you cast a spell to break a spell someone has cast on you. I wouldn't recommend sending back a spell as revenge as you are doing harm to others.
Just think the spell caster will have to deal with their karmic consequences on casting a spell on you threefold.
Old 13-06-2012, 07:27 PM
goldentimes

breaking a spell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syrbal
You mean to break the spell? There is no harming others if you cast a spell to break a spell someone has cast on you. I wouldn't recommend sending back a spell as revenge as you are doing harm to others.
Just think the spell caster will have to deal with their karmic consequences on casting a spell on you threefold.

Yes, I guess your right. It just made me feel angry about it. It's just to think that someone can/would do a thing to me, when I haven't done anything to them.

So yes, I would like just to break that spell without hurting, as I don't mean to harm others but just be able to drope the spell that has been cast and balance everything out again.

Best Regards & Blessings!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 11309.jpg (35.3 KB, 2 views)
Old 13-06-2012, 01:28 PM
Knower
Sometimes I wish forums had a like button. lol
Old 13-06-2012, 02:18 PM
Neville

It is my understanding that in wicca there are certain beliefs regarding something called the three fold return.. They do have a thing about trinitys...maiden, Mother Crone etc.

The three fold return as i understand it is something to do with whatever you intent or put out returns thrice as potent..Wiccans, If my memory has not escaped me again, place great stock in the expression "An it harms no one"

So i'd tentatively suggest that spells and hexes designed to inflict in some way are not ordibarily wiccan in origin.

That aside, Get yourself a dark stone of some sort ..Obsian..Coal. Jet, Black Tourmaline, Nuummite, Onyx or just a Black Pebble...Because these are thought to soak up negativity.. Then Once its full up with negativity, through it away in a stream/River/Ocean (which will cleanse it) Or cleanse it yourself for use when next some ill intent comes your way.
Old 14-06-2012, 08:34 AM
Syrbal

No problem goldentimes. I'm sure you know what your doing but if you need any help with the spell let me know.

Blessed Be
Old 16-06-2012, 09:08 PM
Occultist

What belief system is your mother and why do you think your mother did this?
Please explain this is very vague and you cant possibly get the correct answer if you dont explain whats going on.
Old 25-06-2012, 08:14 AM
goldentimes

how I know....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occultist
What belief system is your mother and why do you think your mother did this?
Please explain this is very vague and you cant possibly get the correct answer if you dont explain whats going on.

I could give you an exsample: last two weeks ago I had my spell bottle-which is for protection and the cord break. So I couldn't wear it, which my mother knew. So I was not wearing my bottle until now as I got a new cord for it. But within that time I havn't been very well and every time I'd talk to my mother about me not being very well-like I must have got a bug, she just reply's with "mmmm"; I do know why she may have cast a spell.
I find it hard to let her go out with men, which she offen does but never honest/truthful to me or just plays mind games with me. So while I'm not well or in bed at night, she go's out with them. This in it self making me feel unwell.

(I had some bad event with a man-family friend in my childhood which I had all the couselling I needed but just left with some wounds which I could live with if it wasn't for my mother and I have tried talking about it as well, she just gos off with her head and becomes a demon.) "but I do not what to go down that road as it is in the past now, I guess!"

As I am truthful, I haven't got "figs" what path my mother is, but I would thought of being just a spiritual person "or a demon".

Do you think I should send it back to her? Or just send her my blessings with love?
I what to love my mother even she can be bad at times, but what should I do? When I cannot talk to her and she's sending out harm to me, what can I do?

(Please just bear with me if this sounds negative this post, but I am still getting over from not being well)
If someone who can give me some advice then please do

Best Regards & Blessings!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pentacle.jpg (30.9 KB, 1 views)
Old 03-07-2012, 03:15 AM
misscelt

Tiger iron has worked well for our protection (these are on jewelry, above every door and at all corners of the house). Protection bottles worked well too (the kind you set up with glass shards, nails, salt and other such things... seal and bury). When we set them up, we made them with the intention that the energy be sent back to wherever it came from in whatever manner Spirit deemed appropriate. I like the idea that there is something else protecting me in case I'm going somewhere that I can't wear the jewelry... or if I forget to put it back on after a shower.

We set one up for the dog too... if you have pets it might be a good idea since they can sometimes absorb bad energy that has been directed at the people in the house. We also asked for help and protection from Spirit.

About a week later we did a blessing spell for everyone in our lives, past and present. Basically for them all to receive everything they desire (with harm to none of course) so they can be happy, prosperous, fulfilled and PREOCCUPIED with all the joys in their lives so they wouldn't have any need to focus on us or send us malice. Sent everyone love. Even though we thought it was most likely coming from one person, you never really know. Somebody might even just be jealous, know nothing of curses, and not even know that they are doing that to you.

I hope everything works out well! :)
Old 03-07-2012, 02:19 PM
Neville

Quote:
Originally Posted by misscelt
Tiger iron has worked well for our protection

Yes. I forgot that one It does indeed have a certain resilience.

However Nuummite remains my personal favourite in the respect that it is thought to be able to redirect "magick" to it's sender and is hence particularly useful for causing certain guns to backfire on the would be assassin...Instant Karma , one might say.