Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 18-06-2017, 05:03 AM
Knower
Was I helped or tricked?

This morning before fully waking up I found myself lying on a bed with several hands pinning me down (on my wrists, ankles, hips, maybe more). I realized that this was happening to me energetically and not on my real body. Someone was doing some kind of dental "healing" on me, which involved probing around a bit in my mouth. This "person" was working on one of my teeth by applying pressure to it (without using any instruments). "He" also removed the crown on one of my other teeth (again by applying pressure, until it dropped into my mouth, and I rolled my head to the side so they could take it out of my mouth). I could feel the hole of the missing crown with my tongue. When I later fully woke up, the crown was still there of course.

The hands pinning me down felt a bit shaky (like the hands were trembling a bit from the effort) and uncomfortable, especially on my right hip, since this is a sensitive area for me. All while this was happening, I was wondering what the purpose of all this was. I knew I could easily free myself from the hands, because they were pretty weak. I was letting it all happen because I thought that perhaps they were trying to help me with something. I did not try to identify the person who was actually working on my teeth (I knew I could lift my head and take a good look) because I thought it might be impolite to do this.

In other occasions where I felt hands on me, the hands felt more unpleasant (more clammy). These hands felt more neutral (though of course it was weird to be restrained by them). I can't say I noticed any healing effect of this whole episode (if that was the purpose of all of this). Also, on other occasions the beings visiting me were more obviously mischievous (for example, on one occasion they kept throwing buckets of water on me)

Any thoughts what this might be?
Old 18-06-2017, 05:35 AM
Knower

My first thoughts goes to the crown you speak of. I assume you need it right? So why did you allow it to get removed for instance. Do you think its neccessary? Do you actuslly wish you didnt have it?
As for the buckets of water thing.. have you been thinking about other people in relation to the crown?

If *I* were to convey a message based on what you described it would be something like;
"Hey, wake up, go back to reality. You dont actually need this thing."
But thats just how I saw it.

Whether you were being tricked or not is hard to tell, but I think you'll know which one it is if you look at the past pherhaps?

In the end youll have to make a decidion whether you want what caused this in your life or not.
Old 18-06-2017, 05:52 AM
Knower
Hi Battle00333, yes, I need the crown, and I'm glad I have it :-). My impression is that these beings were not actually helpful (at least, I cannot think of any helpful effect, and pinning down my body with these weak hands is just strange to me), but it makes me wonder what they were doing, and why? Maybe they were just bored and were playing some prank?
Old 18-06-2017, 06:05 AM
Pathfinder
Do you by any chance have problems with your teeth??

I'm getting the vibes someone is doing long distance something to you, and I don't feel it is of a healing nature.
But being your crown tooth, tells me someone is intentionally invading you and your mind, by trying to force their way through your crown (top of your head)

I have done a lot of long distance healing and I use the angels and spirits.
but the person is always aware of when I do something like this.
You are describing long distance healing work. But I don't feel any healing is happening here.
Old 18-06-2017, 06:34 AM
Knower

I went through a spell of time where I would get sleep paralysis and feel a very strange pressure going through my two front teeth, to the point of it getting very uncomfortable .. all while lucid and sort of ticked off about it, trying to shake my body back to reality...
I tried to get the feeling to replicate in real life, but there is no way I can with any which way my mouth will clamp shut (going on the theory I was grinding my teeth or clamping my jaw) and it's a very distinct feeling I haven't been able to experience under any other circumstances as of yet.
One of my two front teeth slowly chips away and was very weak. It hasn't chipped in some time but I think it still feels brittle, though I am mostly just mentally very tentative with it since I'm easily traumatized by the most minor of flaws and physical breakdowns, and my teeth especially freaked me out. Losing my milk teeth was such an ordeal. Screaming fits, hiding under furniture, with the first few, just mortified.. then I got older and they stopped growing and coming out. It's like my body finally agreed not to torment me haha

I had to get the rest of my milk teeth pulled at 17. How's that for delayed development...

Anyway. Those things came to mind and I don't know if it's an obsession that worked it's way into a dream but I never considered the idea of it being work being done energetically... that is interesting, and one can hope.
t
Old 18-06-2017, 07:13 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya
Do you by any chance have problems with your teeth??

I'm getting the vibes someone is doing long distance something to you, and I don't feel it is of a healing nature.
But being your crown tooth, tells me someone is intentionally invading you and your mind, by trying to force their way through your crown (top of your head)

I have done a lot of long distance healing and I use the angels and spirits.
but the person is always aware of when I do something like this.
You are describing long distance healing work. But I don't feel any healing is happening here.

Hi Tanya, my teeth are not great (I need a dentist from time to time) but I don't have any specific problems with them. I'm actually doubting because yesterday I had a pain in my left upper tooth after eating a sweet, and this was about the area where the "person" was doing something to my teeth. I don't know if this is a coincidence.
I do have quite a lot of activity in the crown area of my head (for example, as I am typing this, I feel a light pressure spread over the top of my head, I feel this basically throughout the day, sometimes it gets more pronounced). Also, usually my brow chakra feels active.

It's maybe relevant that during my meditation last night I thought of a conflict I had with a colleague that generated a lot of bad vibes. I felt a lot of negativity coming my way and I decided to not shield myself from it but rather endure it and ask the other person to let it drop (and I mentally offered to also let it drop). However, I'm not sure if this negativity was actually coming from this particular person, or some other source, or if it's just something living inside of my own mind (I'm aware that I am carrying around a lot of negative thoughts and beliefs, though I try to cultivate more positive ones).
Old 18-06-2017, 07:32 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myvie
I went through a spell of time where I would get sleep paralysis and feel a very strange pressure going through my two front teeth, to the point of it getting very uncomfortable .. all while lucid and sort of ticked off about it, trying to shake my body back to reality...
I tried to get the feeling to replicate in real life, but there is no way I can with any which way my mouth will clamp shut (going on the theory I was grinding my teeth or clamping my jaw) and it's a very distinct feeling I haven't been able to experience under any other circumstances as of yet.
One of my two front teeth slowly chips away and was very weak. It hasn't chipped in some time but I think it still feels brittle, though I am mostly just mentally very tentative with it since I'm easily traumatized by the most minor of flaws and physical breakdowns, and my teeth especially freaked me out. Losing my milk teeth was such an ordeal. Screaming fits, hiding under furniture, with the first few, just mortified.. then I got older and they stopped growing and coming out. It's like my body finally agreed not to torment me haha

I had to get the rest of my milk teeth pulled at 17. How's that for delayed development...

Anyway. Those things came to mind and I don't know if it's an obsession that worked it's way into a dream but I never considered the idea of it being work being done energetically... that is interesting, and one can hope.
t

Hi Myvie, I understand your anxiety about the body, I also have it to some extent, and probably most people have it to various degrees. It's hard not to identify with the body, and when you do identity, it can feel really uncomfortable because of course the body is vulnerable, and subject to change. I sometimes find myself misaligned with my physical body during my sleep/dream (at least that's how it feels), and this is always a really strange sensation, because it contradicts my usual feeling that I *am* my body, and makes me want to return to my normal feeling - where I am totally identified with the body again - as quickly as possible (which is a little ironic, because this identification is a problem in itself).
Old 18-06-2017, 08:10 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by In Flux
Hi Tanya, my teeth are not great (I need a dentist from time to time) but I don't have any specific problems with them. I'm actually doubting because yesterday I had a pain in my left upper tooth after eating a sweet, and this was about the area where the "person" was doing something to my teeth. I don't know if this is a coincidence.
I do have quite a lot of activity in the crown area of my head (for example, as I am typing this, I feel a light pressure spread over the top of my head, I feel this basically throughout the day, sometimes it gets more pronounced). Also, usually my brow chakra feels active.

It's maybe relevant that during my meditation last night I thought of a conflict I had with a colleague that generated a lot of bad vibes. I felt a lot of negativity coming my way and I decided to not shield myself from it but rather endure it and ask the other person to let it drop (and I mentally offered to also let it drop). However, I'm not sure if this negativity was actually coming from this particular person, or some other source, or if it's just something living inside of my own mind (I'm aware that I am carrying around a lot of negative thoughts and beliefs, though I try to cultivate more positive ones).

Makes more sense as the teeth can also relate to thoughts and pent up energy in the mouth. With teeth, we chew grind bite and eat with them, and if we don't use our voice, we think words which also create energy which can then just sit in the mouth and begin fermenting or go down into the stomach.
Whenever there is conflict with others, we tend to think about the situation and sometimes constant thoughts, if you take notice of when these thoughts occur, you may find you could be clamping your mouth shut, or chewing on the thoughts, grinding your teeth in your sleep, eating certain food as a comfort solution. Wanting to say something back at them but choosing to say nothing, so holding onto that energy in the mouth.

Teeth decay and weaken over the years, but it is moments where we take notice something else could be happening, that we look further into what is happening on a different level. Hence your dream

You mention your crown and brow are both active and open so you are able to channel, and receive messages, thoughts, visions.
While in meditation, we can also receive thoughts or memories as messages. And its the ones that highlight themselves that we take notice of. So you mentioning a thought of a conflict with a colleague could also be you receiving messages, warning you or showing you what is happening.
To feel negative coming your way shows that someone is throwing or sending to you, could be a psychic attack where they are also thinking of you and those thoughts are being sent through energy, but it is an invasion and can be harmful to yourself.

But hearing your second message makes more sense as to why you had the dream. Listen to your intuition, your thoughts and feelings. They could be showing you, that what you feel is true and warning you.
Old 18-06-2017, 08:23 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya
Makes more sense as the teeth can also relate to thoughts and pent up energy in the mouth. With teeth, we chew grind bite and eat with them, and if we don't use our voice, we think words which also create energy which can then just sit in the mouth and begin fermenting or go down into the stomach.
Whenever there is conflict with others, we tend to think about the situation and sometimes constant thoughts, if you take notice of when these thoughts occur, you may find you could be clamping your mouth shut, or chewing on the thoughts, grinding your teeth in your sleep, eating certain food as a comfort solution. Wanting to say something back at them but choosing to say nothing, so holding onto that energy in the mouth.

Teeth decay and weaken over the years, but it is moments where we take notice something else could be happening, that we look further into what is happening on a different level. Hence your dream

You mention your crown and brow are both active and open so you are able to channel, and receive messages, thoughts, visions.
While in meditation, we can also receive thoughts or memories as messages. And its the ones that highlight themselves that we take notice of. So you mentioning a thought of a conflict with a colleague could also be you receiving messages, warning you or showing you what is happening.
To feel negative coming your way shows that someone is throwing or sending to you, could be a psychic attack where they are also thinking of you and those thoughts are being sent through energy, but it is an invasion and can be harmful to yourself.

But hearing your second message makes more sense as to why you had the dream. Listen to your intuition, your thoughts and feelings. They could be showing you, that what you feel is true and warning you.

Thanks Tanya. Maybe next time I feel hands on my body, I can experiment a bit more to find out what is happening. I have the impression that it's more then just a dream body that I am experiencing in this state, rather it's some sort of energetic body (that would explain why some beings can come and touch this body, or throw "water" on it to annoy me :-) ).
Old 19-06-2017, 12:40 AM
Super Moderator
In Flux....just out of interest, and for preventative reasons, ask the dentist next time you are there for a check up, to X-ray the roots of any crowns you have (or a full mouth X-ray)
I suggest that because sometimes these things can have meanings, and not immediately known. I once got an infection underneath a crown in the root. It was a nasty infection indeed and went on for ages. Often a crown is put in with a root canal filling and the root remains. (Unless it's an implant?)
You might also ask if there's any mercury amalgam involved in this crown. If so, it will cost something, but it might be a nice move if you can bear the cost, to have it replaced with something not containing mercury.

But....that doesn't mean these Beings are some kind of healers etc. They might be? They might well not be? But we can often be shown valuable things, and 'lessons' etc even from those who may not have our best Soul interests at heart. So yes....I would listen to what happened and make the best of it.