Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 11-06-2017, 04:44 PM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
Rain, the old imaginary friend.

When I was a young child starting before i could remember and fading once i moved in with my grandparents, i had an imaginary friend named rain. and a "guardian angel" named Jessica Munkle. I drew pictures of these "beings" Jessica munkle always up in the sky in a corner, and Rain always next to me, sometimes with his limbs attatched other times with the floating away from him.
My grandmother was highly religious and my imaginary friend Rain told me there was no God. My grandma said some weird stuff happened, like i would challenge her God in the Name of mine, durring thunderstorms and things like that. Rain was by far my closest friend as a child and i concerned him with everything. I would take him swimming with me and anytime i was playing he would be there. I even pretended to have his babies. He was a blue square with a rain cloud above him which was always pouring rain down, the cloud and the rain fall were a part of his appearance. I dont have many memories of Jessica munkle, only that I made every one call me jessica even though it wasn't my name, and I named all of my first pets jessica.
I was wondering if any one could pick anything up from these details and let me know what you think or feel. I've been curious about this for some time now.
Old 12-06-2017, 11:05 AM
Master
Spiritual science states that the other half of our soul-self -- the self that resides in spirit when we incarnate -- is the opposite gender of our earthly self. Rain seems to be your higher soul self. I've had a number of direct interactions with my higher soul self, so I know from experience that the spiritual science perspective has some basis in reality, somehow and in some way. BTW, when my higher self interacts with me, it can feel like rain from spirit... higher wisdom pouring down upon me, drenching me. And water is the element of spirit.

The higher self is essentially one's karmic Google. If you want to know what your soul tasks are in this lifetime, consult your higher self. I would suggest that your connecting all this to memories of your ultra-religious Grandmother, is past life karmic stuff. She sounds like somebody who, though her fundamentalist behavior, was in your life to help you see that the archaic and outmoded Pisces Age religious-belief approach (tenets and doctrine as a form of mind control) was not for you this lifetime. You can thank her for that.
Old 12-06-2017, 11:43 AM
Master
Also, the four-side square is the archetypal symbol for the physical-material earth plane. The "heavenly" cloud above the square, pouring out the element of spirit (pouring down spirit wisdom), is very meaningful here. As for blue: Blue symbolizes trust, loyalty, wisdom, faith, truth. The higher self is one's loyal and trust-worthy truth-guide. The one person/thing that is guaranteed to always be loyal and trust-worthy and truthful, is the individual's higher self. And that holds true for every human being on this planet.
Old 16-06-2017, 02:15 PM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
Thank you for your interest in this post, your words are certainly something to think about, and they resonate well with me. I had thought that perhaps Jessica and Rain were my Male and female flames of higher self alot, but these individuals are just now being thought about, as some how I have had alot of amnesia concerning them, and also just alot of not thinking about it as well. But now, they are at th front of my mind, and i am exploring what they could be and what they meant to me as a child.
Old 16-06-2017, 02:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryMagdaQueenofQueens
I had thought that perhaps Jessica and Rain were my Male and female flames of higher self
If it's true that the higher self is the opposite-gender half of the self that remains in spirit, then it could be that twin flames happen when both soul selves incarnate at the same time. Who knows? And I'm not promoting any specific gender beliefs either, I'm just relating what I read years ago.
Old 20-06-2017, 11:26 PM
Master
I had imaginary friends when I was little and they are my guides today. I have many characters or friends.

Rain sounds very realistic to me as a character that would be consistent with the type of character I might know.

I remember some things about my imaginary friends when I was little and the story back then ties into the story now.

I have many many characters, thousands. There are 2 main guardians that are always there. The others come and go or stay in the background most of the time.

That makes sense to me. I get it. Even though you have evolved Rain has always been there I am quite sure.

It's a nice story. Those imaginary friends are real. Rain is real in his way.

Last edited by Rozie : 21-06-2017 at 01:43 AM.