Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 21-04-2011, 11:34 PM
bon123zai

A sign from God

I have known a particular family since I was 2 years old and when i was about 22 yrs old their son wanted me to share a house with him. He drank too much and pretty much raped me one night and tried to get me to pay for more than my share of the bills etc. and i said that wasnt right and he took all of my cassette collection i had at the time. Later I saw these tapes in his car and when we were out with his sister one night i got most of them back. Since then this guy didnt do to much with his life. He had a job in Alaska and leanred to cook pretty good but all the while stealing booze from the restaurant owner and continued to drink for 3 days straight sometimes. His drinking was so bad he started to have seizures. He came back from Alaska and pretty much lived in a trailer outside his mother's duplex and later in the house until his death at 49. I got a phone call from my mother telling me he had died so I called his mother and asked what happened and we talked for a little while and she told me what happened. Well the very next morning after they pronounced him dead at 2:01 the night before, I get up and there is a huge cockroach in my sink on its back with its legs moving and I say"yuk" out loud and poured the last of myscrewdriver drink on it and flushed it down the drain. Didnt think to much about it and start heading towards the kitchen to get my morning coffee and just out of my bedroom door I hear this loud blaphemying of the Lord and I was so scared that my feet were shaking because that sure sounded like the roaring of hell to me and i thought they were going to get me. But I get to thinking about it and first of all under normal cicumstances that cockroach was too big to flush down that sink drain. I called my sister and my older sister and she said something about demons and I told her I didnt think it was demons, I think God just gave me the honors of flushing him down to hell. I was so scared after hearing that that I read the bible the whole day and kept reading almost every hour for the next couple days and it took a while for this to go away. Has any one ever hear this before?