Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 09-04-2011, 06:05 AM
Kingoftroy

numbers , 6:06, 6:16, and 11:11

hey guys for the last 2 months or so i have been thinking/researching about satan/devil/lucifer.. just to see whats it all about since somone i know is a satanist. Anyways at the times of 6:06, and 6:16 I get this very very weird energy something along the line of someone telling me something good/bad is going to happen and I always look at the clock and its always those times! This has been happening daily for 2-3 weeks now..I don't know exactly what the energy signature is but I know it is not good, so I am being wary. Also at 11:11 pm, i get this energy signaute from my grandma (she is very caring/protective of me) telling me to go to sleep, or brush my teeth, or be happier, or saying Your future is going to be good if you work hard for it...and I know that 11;11 is the wishing time :) So these are my signs lol
Old 09-04-2011, 07:41 AM
sleepyamethyst

i dont see any other numbers apart from the 1's but i suppose people could possibly see numbers as being passative and negative too.
Old 09-04-2011, 04:13 PM
Kingoftroy

Well when i see the 6:06, and 6:16, i automatically think negatively to it, like a satanic number or something (that is what my mind automatically registers)
Old 09-04-2011, 04:18 PM
Master
Interesting - mine are 609 and 619 and 11 of course. They just bring my attention back to now, and I try to focus on positive thinking. Kinda helps.