Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 27-03-2011, 11:24 PM
Master
Question Anyone getting the number "420"??

Ok, no laughing now..

Seriously tho'... I've been getting 420 for about 2 and a half weeks now...

I don't know why I haven't thought to post on SF about it until now, but I just saw it again and thought I'd start a thread...

I told my hubby about this and he said he was getting it too... I told him that I was able to find something about what it means in divine terms (such as Doreen Virtue's interpretations) but it doesn't really resonate with me..

I'm wondering if this is a precognitive type message for April 20th...

My hubby said he couldn't make any connection with the date except that it was Hitler's birthday... (he's a history major)...

So I thought I'd ask if anyone else is getting this number repeatedly and if they have connected it to anything meaningful.. Aside from the obvious link to the herbal remedy!

Thank you for humoring me!

Cam/EarthMamma
Old 28-03-2011, 12:42 AM
michael55

Be a law abiding citizen. That is my recommendation to you. Change the laws if you don't like them... at least try to. :)
Old 28-03-2011, 02:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by michael55
Be a law abiding citizen. That is my recommendation to you. Change the laws if you don't like them... at least try to. :)

Greetings, Michael..

I didn't mean to imply anything about marijuana in particular (regarding the use of it or the laws governing it)..

I was just joking about the obvious connection that the number of 420 has to it..

My question was to anyone who has seen this number - 420- repeatedly and if they have made any kind of Divine connection to it...

For instance, I know my guidance is with me when I see 44 & 444... I just have been seeing 420 instead of my usual numbers.

Hope that clears up any misunderstanding!

Blessings,

Cam/EM
Old 28-03-2011, 02:33 AM
Master
P.S. I realize that you may have been joking also...If so, my apologies!
Old 28-03-2011, 02:36 AM
Guide
My jaw dropped when I read this.
My mom keeps saying shes been seeing
420 everywhere for months. Weird.
Old 28-03-2011, 05:07 AM
tragblack

Dissent is patriotic. =)
Old 28-03-2011, 10:22 AM
pre-dawn

420, I saw that years ago already, and all the time when I was sailing in a 420 dinghy. It was printed on the sails.
Old 28-03-2011, 10:51 AM
earthprowler

i have been noticing it more, (and making the worldwide joke about it), just noticed when i checked my email, my unemployment was deposited at: 4:20 this morning.
Old 28-03-2011, 11:01 AM
Master

Nope, no 420 and I don't resonate w/ D Virtue's numerology either. I think numerologists add up the numbers so it would be 6 and using the numerology I resonate with this would mean christ consciousness or similar.

Check this out: http://www.near-death.com/experiences/cayce14.html
The whole page is fantastic but if you scroll clear down to the bottom you'll see a dream symbol index which includes numbers. Cayce's numerology agrees quite a bit w/ Kryon's.
Old 28-03-2011, 01:11 PM
pre-dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthprowler
i have been noticing it more, (and making the worldwide joke about it), just noticed when i checked my email, my unemployment was deposited at: 4:20 this morning.
We see what we want to see.
In your example, why is the year, the day, or the seconds unimportant, but hour an minutes is? Why would you want to pick out a sequence of numbers out of "2011-03-28 04:20:56:123", the accurate date and time down to 1/1000 of a second (with some liberty from my side)? What about daylight saving? It is presumably local time, but why not use UTC (Universal Time Coordinated, also know as GMT)?

The only thing which makes 4:20 more important than any other number there is that you are looking for it.