Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 20-03-2011, 11:25 PM
beth

Strange number

I thought i would run this by everyone to see if anyone has a idea of what this could mean.

I got a call from a strange phone number. The number is ( 2282011 ) Does anyone see the date? Since feb has gone by, I'm thinking it means Aug, 22nd 2011.
There is a couple of things that's weird. 1, there is no area code. I ALWAYS get area codes when someone calls me. 2, I get alot of signs about the number 22.

I didn't answer it, was afraid it my charge my phone money.

Any idea's?

Thanks
Beth
Old 21-03-2011, 12:48 AM
tmf

I saw this date on something I can't remember what though will try to remember and will let you know asap
Old 21-03-2011, 01:24 AM
Mystfied

beth ,Think back to Feb 28/2011 did anything of importance happen on that date for you...I feel it has something to do with that date...Did someone tell you of something on that day and you are just getting a reminder of it for some reason..
Old 21-03-2011, 11:30 AM
beth

Hi Mystfied,

Thanks for responding. A friend of mine was thinking the same thing. But I can't think of anything off the top of my head. But i will try and remember.
I'm a painter and I paint apartments. I do know that I had a apartment to paint that week or the week before that a women past away in. But I didn't get any weird vibe's from being in there. But I don't think it has anything to do with that. I will keep you posted.

Thank You
Beth
Old 21-04-2011, 09:51 PM
shifuku

Beth, did you figure it out by now? If not, I am sorry, Can't think of anything either. It's either 2.28 or 8.22 (which you have already figured). Maybe the time also includes, do you remember around what time you got it? or tried adding or subtracting numbers. Anything? I am not good with numbers much, maybe it's a coordination?
Old 21-04-2011, 10:04 PM
beth

Hey Shifuku,

No I haven't figured it out yet. That number called a few more times after I posted this thread. I actually forgot about it until you wrote. I'm glad you did. Thanks. Nothing came up yet. I need to write august on my calendar. So I don't forget. Maybe something will happen then. I will keep you posted.

Thanks again
Beth
Old 21-04-2011, 10:13 PM
beth

Shifuku,
I was just thinking after reading your response and writing you back that maybe that number does mean something. Because like I said I totally forgot about it until you just reminded me. It's like you were sent to remind me. Maybe I'm looking to much into it. But I still think it's a little weird.

Beth
Old 22-04-2011, 09:55 AM
Master
it is in actual fact a telephone number , not sure whi it is off tho but if u tyoe it into the web it brings up that people are recievin calls from this number , be careful at calling it bk tho

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 22-04-2011, 08:54 PM
beth

Hi Mystical,

I know it is a actual number, I looked it up. I just thought it was odd that it didn't have a area code and it looked like a date. Every number that calls my phone has a area code. But when I looked it up I couldn't figure out the area code. I think there where a few.

Thanks
Beth