Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 27-08-2018, 09:10 AM
Suspended
Guide

Meaning of numbers

Hello everyone, this is my first topic here! Few days ago, I was outside, doing some work around my house, when, somehow, I noticed the digits 1001 written on a big barrel.Now, 1001 may have no meaning for you, but because I love math, 1001 is a number in the binary system of numeration, and converted to the decimal system of numeration ( the one we use ) it means 9.I did this conversion right there, when I noticed it.Now, that's not all of it, few moments later, near this barrel, I noticed ( by change, I had no intention to look for numbers ) the digits 3 3 ( with the space in the middle ).Then, I had this idea that there's a connection between them, no, not 9 = 3 * 3, this is the final link ( to make sure I get the point ), no, without that conversion from binary to decimal, 1001 and 3 3 have no meaning.I want to point out that this happened on 25 this month, exactly on my birthday.But, this is not the end, yesterday, I was watching a video on Youtube, and again, by chance, on a phone, someone typed 3 3 5 ( a number ), again 3 3.By the way, when I created this topic, the link from the browser ended with =9 ( strange, right :)) ).

What are the chances? My coming here ( my first idea what to go to a different website ), talking about 9 and 3 3 and seeing 9 in the url.

I have no idea what is the message behind it, but I am more than sure there's a message.
Old 28-08-2018, 01:52 PM
Master
Hello,

Welcome to the forum.

As a person who has programmed in assembler, I am aware of the binary system of numeration.

Numerology is a useful system of energetic identification. I use it quite often.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 28-08-2018, 05:34 PM
Newbie ;)

By the way, SimpleMan, do you have an idea that 9 is a special number according to Indian scriptures. The sum of the digits of all the multiples of 9 (18, 27, 36, 45, 54, 63 ...) is 9 again. It is sometimes even known as 'Brahmasankhya' i.e. the number of the Creator, implying that this manifested world which represents the multiples of 9, is 9 in the end. Creator and creation are one!

Ashish
Old 28-08-2018, 07:31 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by rousseau
By the way, SimpleMan, do you have an idea that 9 is a special number according to Indian scriptures. The sum of the digits of all the multiples of 9 (18, 27, 36, 45, 54, 63 ...) is 9 again. It is sometimes even known as 'Brahmasankhya' i.e. the number of the Creator, implying that this manifested world which represents the multiples of 9, is 9 in the end. Creator and creation are one!

Ashish

Interesting! But I am still unaware of the message behind it... is this the answer of the Creator to one of my deepest desire, a conversation with him/

I am a person who thinks every single day at things that are beyond this world.I am only 23, but believe me, from a very early age, I've been drawn by a deep desire to meet the Creator.When I was really young, around 7-10 years, I had this feeling that God is sad because too few people are talking with Him.. we think too much about this world, making it the ultimate reality, forgetting the truth.Now, I've always had this question, what is the truth? No, not the truth as something created by our human mind, but the absolute truth, the truth behind the truth, the first truth.Jesus said "I am the truth", but I still don't get it.
Old 28-08-2018, 07:31 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by rousseau

Ashish

Interesting! But I am still unaware of the message behind it... is this the answer of the Creator to one of my deepest desire, a conversation with him/

I am a person who thinks every single day at things that are beyond this world.I am only 23, but believe me, from a very early age, I've been drawn by a deep desire to meet the Creator.When I was really young, around 7-10 years, I had this feeling that God is sad because too few people are talking with Him.. we think too much about this world, making it the ultimate reality, forgetting the truth.Now, I've always had this question, what is the truth? No, not the truth as something created by our human mind, but the absolute truth, the truth behind the truth, the first truth.Jesus said "I am the truth", but I still don't get it.
Old 29-08-2018, 02:21 PM
Master
i no vi had nubrss in dreams i did lst yr its sine of tell u thng it is its juts u hav to figer in wot way thy tellin u s

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 30-08-2018, 01:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan
Now, I've always had this question, what is the truth? No, not the truth as something created by our human mind, but the absolute truth, the truth behind the truth, the first truth.Jesus said "I am the truth", but I still don't get it.

Hi,

My understanding on that is that "I am the truth" represents the awarness that Jesus was a human expression of Divine Love. We all are actually.

Jesus also taught said that "My words will not pass away". Meaning thay will never be forgotten. For until the human reasoning can grasp what Jesus taught there is no foundation for truly understanding any thing.

Love is all that matters.

John

Old 30-08-2018, 08:53 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

My understanding on that is that "I am the truth" represents the awarness that Jesus was a human expression of Divine Love. We all are actually.

Jesus also taught said that "My words will not pass away". Meaning thay will never be forgotten. For until the human reasoning can grasp what Jesus taught there is no foundation for truly understanding any thing.

Love is all that matters.

John

Yes, you are so right, Jesus said "He who has ears to hear, let him hear", Mark 4:9.Yes, his message was for all, but only few can see and hear the real meaning, not because his message is somehow coded, but because not all people want to hear it... Do you believe that the message behind what I've experienced was from the Creator?
Old 31-08-2018, 01:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan
Yes, you are so right, Jesus said "He who has ears to hear, let him hear", Mark 4:9.Yes, his message was for all, but only few can see and hear the real meaning, not because his message is somehow coded, but because not all people want to hear it... Do you believe that the message behind what I've experienced was from the Creator?

Hi,

yes I do. However I see the creator represented best for us as our higher self.

John

Old 01-09-2018, 01:34 AM
Suspended
Guide

What does it mean "higher self"? Thank you for the previous answer.