Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 09-08-2018, 07:59 AM
Pathfinder

Thanks for the advice all. Really helps.

Also taking epsom salt baths helps me feel more grounded.
Old 09-08-2018, 04:00 PM
Experiencer

I'd say that they're feeding off any any kind of attention, whether it's positive or negative. They're going out of there way to break healthy boundaries and try and use that to give themselves power over you, and who you're associated with. Which isn't good.
Old 09-08-2018, 04:48 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethera
I'd say that they're feeding off any any kind of attention, whether it's positive or negative. They're going out of there way to break healthy boundaries and try and use that to give themselves power over you, and who you're associated with. Which isn't good.

You are actually right and I don't know how you know this.

I noticed said person likes my parent to do "random" favors just for attention even if not really required.

Even small things like ringing said parent's cell phone and leaving a voicemail with random silence or background noise when they're outside on the bus or whatever. Really annoying since checking voicemail costs money. This indirectly affects me somehow. Perhaps I can sense the motive behind this behavior which isn't sincere.
Old 10-08-2018, 01:45 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpirituallyEnlightene​d
You are actually right and I don't know how you know this.

I noticed said person likes my parent to do "random" favors just for attention even if not really required.

Even small things like ringing said parent's cell phone and leaving a voicemail with random silence or background noise when they're outside on the bus or whatever. Really annoying since checking voicemail costs money. This indirectly affects me somehow. Perhaps I can sense the motive behind this behavior which isn't sincere.
I'd say that with them doing little things, such as the ringing of the phone, even tho it may not seem as 'big' as other things. They're using it as a way to get your attention, whether it's negative or positive as I said before. They're not being sincere, and I believe that's why all the things they do, bother you. Is it possible for you guys to be able to find a way to block there 'number' so they don't call you late at night, and also find a way to block them from emailing you? Cause referring to the attention thing, you don't want to answer there calls. I believe that if you told them they called during when you guys were sleeping, and wasn't a good time to call around that time. Or I believe they wouldn't accept that as the answer, and would persistent and still find ways to use as loops holes, to get your attention that are annoying, etc.