Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 20-03-2019, 04:14 PM
janielee

Advice sought

I recently got offered a contract which would appear pretty good. But it is sales related, and my heart is not in it.

Intellectually, I would be stupid not to take it. But...I'm not excited.

Anyone been in a similar situation, or have any advice?
Old 20-03-2019, 07:12 PM
Master

Ask a higher source! You may use I-ching, you may get into trance and channel for guidance, whatever you like.

No amount of judgement can yield the best decision.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 20-03-2019, 11:39 PM
Master
It might not be the door you wanted to go through, but often one door leads to an other.
Old 21-03-2019, 03:59 AM
janielee

Thank you.
Old 21-03-2019, 04:20 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
I recently got offered a contract which would appear pretty good. But it is sales related, and my heart is not in it.

if you dont like sales maybe dont imo. i got into truck driving because im mostly connected to the earth, sky, and so on as it relates to a guru to connect with for growth. so thats what i do and i enjoy it.

previous to that sales one way or another. including a small business i had. nothing happens and nothing matters unless something is sold and for enough to be worth while. including paying for slow times. so again sales most important part of what i was doing with that.

although truck driving helps me from the energetic aspect. sales and small business was my teacher for spiritual development. everything from that transfers over one way or another. for me. i have no idea for anyone else. i will just mention the big thing. in business and sales you have to be accountable for everything. put everything on the line. if you cant make it happen. no money. out of business. gone with the wind. learning that was the big thing i needed to know when it comes to spirituality. was like same old thing over again. for the most part. i got to make it happen. no excuses or gone with the wind. lol

anyways im rambling my personal experience which may not be helpful at all.

whatever you chose good luck!

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 21-03-2019, 04:29 AM
Master

Why the resistance to change ... fear of uncertainty ... or activity being such with which you do not find your consciousness resonating ...

Following the heart is always a good option, expansion over contraction.

World at our feet ... yet pragmatism is that we’ve got to eat

Old 21-03-2019, 06:34 AM
Experiencer
Of course. Work on your vision of this issue for 1 week. Don't loose your focus. Watch as many angles as possible. Then decide.
Old 21-03-2019, 07:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee

Can you give 100% if your heart isn't in sales?

' Intellectually I would be stupid not to take it '
You wouldn't be stupid at all, you would be sensible .

Would you be happy waking up each day and leaving your heart in bed while you rush off to work...

Good luck JL in whatever decision you make.
Old 21-03-2019, 08:52 AM
Master
Hi,

If you are not excited about that sales job than most likely that opportunity is Not For You.

One of the things we all need to do more with our life is to Trust in our self and our inclinations, as I see these things.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 21-03-2019, 01:02 PM
Gracey

You might end up liking it. My Mom never worked sales and said she never would, well in her golden years she is working sales and she loves it. If you need the money and nothing else comes up, I would take and if you end up not liking it, you can always search for another one while working at that one. That way you are not with out an income. Practical advice...