Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 23-02-2011, 07:33 AM
Graelwyn

Number Sequence Meanings

111 - Monitor your thoughts carefully, and be sure to only think about what you want, not what you don't want. This sequence is a sign that there is a gate of opportunity opening up, and your thoughts are manifesting into form at record speeds. The 111 is like the bright light of a flash bulb. It means the universe has just taken a snapshot of your thoughts and is manifesting them into form. Are you pleased with what thoughts the universe has captured? If not, correct your thoughts (ask your angels to help you with this if you have difficulty controlling or monitoring your thoughts). This sign can also signal that your thoughts are evidence of the start of a new cycle in your life and that the thoughts you are having are related to the start of a new cycle in your life.

222 - Our newly planted ideas are beginning to grow into reality. Keep watering and nurturing them, and soon they will push through the soil so you can see evidence of your manifestation. In other words, don't quit five minutes before the miracle. Your manifestation is soon going to be evident to you, so keep up the good work! Keep holding positive thoughts, keep affirming, and continue visualizing. This is a sign of confirmation that you are on the right path, doing the right thing and going in the right direction.

333 - The Ascended Masters are near you, desiring you to know that you have their help, love, and companionship. Call upon the Ascended Masters often, especially when you see the number 3 patterns around you. Some of the more famous Ascended Masters include: Jesus, Moses, Mary, Quan Yin, and Yogananda. The 333 sign also shows that the Ascended Masters agree with your thoughts and feelings and could be interpreted as a Cosmic 'Yes!' to questions you have asked or ideas you may have.

444 - The angels are surrounding you now, reassuring you of their love and help. Don't worry because the angels help is nearby. This sign from the angels also signifies their disagreement with your thoughts and feelings and can be interpreted as a Cosmic 'No!' to questions you have asked or ideas you may have.

555 - Buckle your seatbelts. A major life change is upon you. This change should not be viewed as being "positive" or "negative," since all change is but a natural part of life's flow. Perhaps this change is an answer to your prayers, so continue seeing and feeling yourself being at peace. When you see this sign a life changing thought or event has just occured. You may not like it, or you may. Whatever the case the angels are notifying you that an episode in your life has come to an end and it is time to move on.

666 - Your thoughts are out of balance right now, focused too much on the material world. This number sequence asks you to balance your thoughts between heaven and earth. Like the famous "Sermon on the Mount," the angels ask you to focus on spirit and service, and know your material and emotional needs will automatically be met as a result.

777 - The angels applaud you! Congratulations, you're on a roll! Keep up the good work and know your wish is coming true. This is an extremely positive sign and means you should also expect more miracles to occur.

888 - A phase of your life is about to end, and this is a sign to give you forewarning to prepare. This number sequence may mean you are winding up an emotional, career, or relationship phase. It also means there is light at the end of the tunnel. In addition, it means the crops are ripe. Don't wait to pick and enjoy them! In other words, don't procrastinate making your move or enjoying fruits of your labor.

999 - Completion. This is the end of a big phase in your personal or global life. Also, it is a message to lightworkers involved in Earth healing and means, "Get to work because Mother Earth needs you right now."

000 - A reminder you are one with God, and to feel the presence of your Creator's love within you. Also, it is a sign that a situation has gone full circle

121, 112, 1221, 2121, 2211, 1122

- If you are repeatedly seeing combinations of 1's and 2's, this is a message that our thoughts are like seeds that are beginning to sprout. You may have already seen some evidence of the fruition of your desires. These are signs that things will and are growing in your aspired direction. Keep the faith!

611, 661

- If you are repeatedly seeing combinations of 1's and 6's, this is a message to keep your thoughts heavenward, and to let go of materially minded worries. (Note: 611 means, "Ask for help in repairing something in the material world that is irritating or bothering you right now.").

711, 771

- If you are repeatedly seeing combinations of 1's and 7's, this is a confirmation that you are doing great. You are on the right path, so keep going! This is a sign that you have chosen your thoughts well, and it should inspire you to focus even more steadily on your objectives. Be sure to add appropriate emotions to your thoughts; for instance, feeling grateful for the gifts you have in life. Gratitude will speed the process of you manifestations.

811, 881

- If you are repeatedly seeing combinations of 1's and 8's, this is a message that you are ending a significant phase of your life. If you are tired of some part of your life, be glad that it will soon be healed or replaced with something better. Surrender and release those parts of your life that aren't working, as your thoughts of a better life are coming to pass.

884, 844

- If you are repeatedly seeing combinations of 4's and 8's, this is a message from your angels that a phase of your life is about to end. They want you to know that as things slow down, they are with you and will be helping to guide you to a new situation better suited to your needs, desires and purpose.

1234, 234, 456-

If you are repeatedly seeing ascending number sequences such as 1234, this is a sign from the angels for you to make progress. You will see this sign when thinking about an area of your life that you are concerned about and want to change. Seeing this number sequence immediately after these thoughts is a sign that this is the right course of action for you and you will have the angels support in its pursuit.

321, 432, 543

- If you are repeatedly seeing descending number sequences such as 321, this is a sign from the angels that your thoughts are regressive. You will see this sign when you are thinking about an area of you life or course of action. Seeing this number sequence immediately after such thoughts is an indication that your life will take a step backwards if you follow the course of action you are considering.
Old 23-02-2011, 07:42 AM
Graelwyn

The irony does not escape me that my post went up at 7:33. :p
Old 23-02-2011, 10:53 PM
Master
oh i just saw 711 yay! thank you for posting
Old 23-02-2011, 11:19 PM
nightowl

"333 - The Ascended Masters are near you, desiring you to know that you have their help, love, and companionship. Call upon the Ascended Masters often, especially when you see the number 3 patterns around you. Some of the more famous Ascended Masters include: Jesus, Moses, Mary, Quan Yin, and Yogananda. The 333 sign also shows that the Ascended Masters agree with your thoughts and feelings and could be interpreted as a Cosmic 'Yes!' to questions you have asked or ideas you may have."

The conformation of 3 has been with me all my life. It is for me a cosmic yes, for sure!
Old 23-02-2011, 11:22 PM
Graelwyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl
"333 - The Ascended Masters are near you, desiring you to know that you have their help, love, and companionship. Call upon the Ascended Masters often, especially when you see the number 3 patterns around you. Some of the more famous Ascended Masters include: Jesus, Moses, Mary, Quan Yin, and Yogananda. The 333 sign also shows that the Ascended Masters agree with your thoughts and feelings and could be interpreted as a Cosmic 'Yes!' to questions you have asked or ideas you may have."

The conformation of 3 has been with me all my life. It is for me a cosmic yes, for sure!

Yes, the same with myself, right down to my posting times, lol.
I just thought this would be useful here as so many ask about these number prompts.
Old 22-03-2011, 08:08 AM
Seeker

111 - 222 - 911

Graelwyn ~ Thank you for this wonderful insight, I am wondering if you could help clarify a sequence of numbers for me?

Since joining SF I have come to resonate with many articles and information and I am begining to open up to all sorts of truths which held no interest before, especially since starting my crystal collection and practicing the laws of manifestation.

I recently had a dream, and although I can't remember the content, the numbers I was shown have been etched strongly in my mind and I am mentally reminded of them every day. A sequence of : 111 - 222 and 911. Having just searched for your thread I was thrilled to read about the first two sequences as the laws of manifestation and working with my yellow citrine are truely working, I feel strongly that this information was important enough to be remembered. It's the 911 I need help with !!

Any ideas would be truely welcome x
Old 06-04-2011, 01:12 AM
Newbie ;)

This opened a lot of doors for me, thank you! :)
Old 06-04-2011, 12:58 PM
Master
Thanks for posting this information.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 08-04-2011, 08:46 PM
LucyFay

I also see 3s and numbers that add up to 17. Today is saw 10:10, 12:12 right now the time is 3:45. I feel good energy around and through me. I take it as you posted. Angels around me reassuring me.