Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 10-09-2018, 11:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanaki
Elohim means God in hebrew. so you say your friend is the hebrew God?

This would be strange, since the word Elohim is a plural, and if it would mean Gods then this would indicate there are many Gods.
They certainly could behave like a god it they wanted to.
They come into existence fully evolved and move though the densities at will.
They build all that is physical.
I just call them the master builders
Old 11-09-2018, 12:59 AM
Experiencer

Amanaki, they are more than just messengers.
Old 11-09-2018, 06:52 AM
Pathfinder

I did not say i know better, But those books (religious) i have read i only find them to be messengers, so when someone say they are healers, i wish to read about it.

If i offended anyone i am sorry for that, that was not my intention.
Old 11-09-2018, 12:51 PM
Administrator
If you go onto your search engine type in Angels and Arc angels and it will tell you what they do.

Namaste
Old 11-09-2018, 06:30 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
I know those around me, some of them for eons.
An angelic soul group I am in contact with, for future work we will do, I only know them a few years, and when I talk to them I only talk to one entity within the group. Never asked his or her name.
Besides the Group, all others are like close friends to me.

Hi Rah nam,

I was just wondering why you don’t ask his or her name? Just curious..

Hope you have a blessed day/night!
Old 11-09-2018, 06:49 PM
Knower
Quote:
What is the Angels people here talk about?

How do you know it is an angel you are in contact with?

Do you see them/it, or is it only a feeling of what you believe to be an Angel?

I asking because i wish to understand those who say they are in contact with Angels.

Hello Amanaki,

I think anyone who has contact with Angels have their own experiences with them. It may be the same for some individuals but not for others. It’s just depends on the individual.

For me, I don’t usually see them as “orbs” as some do. I see them with human apparitions. They are beings of light and love in its purest form. So again for me, its a warm, loving feeling. No fear at all.

In the beginning when I was learning about them. I researched online and read various books about them and kind of drawn my own conclusions about them. All of them can technically be messengers of some sort, but they do have their own distinctive responsibilities that sets them apart from each other.

Hope that help some.

Have a blessed day/night!
Old 11-09-2018, 11:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanGoGurl
Hi Rah nam,

I was just wondering why you don’t ask his or her name? Just curious..

Hope you have a blessed day/night!

The group came to me just two or three years ago, and I only see them as a group and what we have to do and will do. It never was important to me to know the name of one in 100 000+ souls. The advancement of the group is important that all.
Old 11-09-2018, 11:21 PM
Master
Quote:
What is the Angels people here talk about?

How do you know it is an angel you are in contact with?

Do you see them/it, or is it only a feeling of what you believe to be an Angel?

I asking because i wish to understand those who say they are in contact with Angels.

Angels, Gods super beings our guardian angels I think that they are all as one to us. My guides say that there is a distinct difference, but it is only discernible to them. I have been connected to my angels since birth, oh when I say this I don't me that others are not, because we all are, but I never really lost the connection to be honest. I think that some of us are, it's just the way that it is. Some people work with more of them than others too.

For me I am clairecognizant, so I just know things. I have always been this way. When I was a child my pa used to call me a know it all. Little did he know how correct he was. I could converse with higher beings, tap into the collective consciousness. I only lost these abilities when I got older because I started to drink and I believed less and less.

Then the dark night of the soul and I was completely surrounded by their light, they helped me then, as they still help me now. For me they are all around me and always in step with me so long as I am willing to listen.

I hear them, their voice, I can feel them, I know that they are there. The energy is different, pure of light and it lifts me out of a funk if I am in one and puts me into a state of grace if I need it. It's hard to describe, because for me the sense of knowing has been with me all my life.
Old 12-09-2018, 02:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Angels, Gods super beings our guardian angels I think that they are all as one to us. My guides say that there is a distinct difference, but it is only discernible to them. I have been connected to my angels since birth, oh when I say this I don't me that others are not, because we all are, but I never really lost the connection to be honest. I think that some of us are, it's just the way that it is. Some people work with more of them than others too.

For me I am clairecognizant, so I just know things. I have always been this way. When I was a child my pa used to call me a know it all. Little did he know how correct he was. I could converse with higher beings, tap into the collective consciousness. I only lost these abilities when I got older because I started to drink and I believed less and less.

Then the dark night of the soul and I was completely surrounded by their light, they helped me then, as they still help me now. For me they are all around me and always in step with me so long as I am willing to listen.

I hear them, their voice, I can feel them, I know that they are there. The energy is different, pure of light and it lifts me out of a funk if I am in one and puts me into a state of grace if I need it. It's hard to describe, because for me the sense of knowing has been with me all my life.

For a long time I thought, if I can do it, everyone can.
Later I found out, this is not so.
Sometimes it depends who and what you are.
Who and what are you?